Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 221 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 271 321 721 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14654

    Body?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetasiankim

    Golfguy approved. Based on another report she is a pleaser and will take care of you. Think Asian apartment girls. May put this in the massage thread too as that is also on the menu.

    Golfguy, playing through.
    Her body just seems. Off. That looks like the ass of a much older woman. Are these just bad pictures? At $4 you can pay $100 more to have a few others around town that seem to look MUCH better.

    I'm not trying to be disparaging, it just seems like the pics would be more on point at $4/ hour.

  2. #14653

    Sensual Kim

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetasiankim

    Golfguy approved. Based on another report she is a pleaser and will take care of you. Think Asian apartment girls. May put this in the massage thread too as that is also on the menu.

    Golfguy, playing through.

  3. #14652

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with this beautiful sexy young lady this morning she would be considered one of the best providers I've seen she's got a great attitude and Personality also great to have conversation with and she'll make you feel right at home give her a try you will not be disappointed and treat her good because she will treat you good they're also was no rushing or anything I will be repeating she's in Richmond Kentucky.
    Thanks for the review. I've had my eye on this one for a week or two and will have to try to set something up with her now.

  4. #14651

    Sophie Link

    Quote Originally Posted by KybeBop  [View Original Post]
    That's just a link to a pic.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/256727885646

    Stay safe out there fellas.

  5. #14650

    Better link?

    That's just a link to a pic.

  6. #14649
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee2499  [View Original Post]
    I had a great visit with this beautiful sexy young lady this morning she would be considered one of the best providers I've seen she's got a great attitude and Personality also great to have conversation with and she'll make you feel right at home give her a try you will not be disappointed and treat her good because she will treat you good they're also was no rushing or anything I will be repeating she's in Richmond Kentucky.
    https://skipthegames.com/img/019/Mzc...DkyNzFmMA.webp

  7. #14648

    Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    This is the way! 75 + tax, access from 7 a-7 p, easily booked online. I'm going to have myself a daycation complete with some time in the pool, lounging in the sun, and meeting a new friend for the first time!
    Now you guys have some fun. My Sugarbabe in cincy got cold feet on me last minute. So I got a free night in Lex with no company. Anyone have any leads on a sugar baby or UTR in town that wants to get down? I'm trying to not have to go to Louisville and try a K-girl, not a fan of the verification. But I may have to be from the reviews I'm seeing.

    Thanks.

    Play safe.

    BIG Mike.

  8. #14647

    Sophie

    I had a great visit with this beautiful sexy young lady this morning she would be considered one of the best providers I've seen she's got a great attitude and Personality also great to have conversation with and she'll make you feel right at home give her a try you will not be disappointed and treat her good because she will treat you good they're also was no rushing or anything I will be repeating she's in Richmond Kentucky.

  9. #14646

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Some hotels have offers like "Office for a day" I know the Hyatt in Hamburg still uses an offer code of " OFFICE" when you book online. It gives you a room from 7 am-7 pm to use as an Office. Look it up. I've used it in the past and is a great option. It's $75 plus tax. Super clean hotel. I've fucked many at this place for lunchtime dates. It was an offer given during Covid so people could get away from the "hectic" house during locked down for a quiet place to have zoom meetings LOL. I always worried the mad would think my zoom meetings were porn sets with all the screaming from one of my sugar gals.

    Good luck.
    This is the way! 75 + tax, access from 7 a-7 p, easily booked online. I'm going to have myself a daycation complete with some time in the pool, lounging in the sun, and meeting a new friend for the first time!

  10. #14645
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike9898  [View Original Post]
    Some hotels have offers like "Office for a day" I know the Hyatt in Hamburg still uses an offer code of " OFFICE" when you book online. It gives you a room from 7 am-7 pm to use as an Office. Look it up.
    This is great!

    Thanks for this.

  11. #14644

    Kayla

    Nicholasville Kayla is now in Lexington. Does anyone know if she is still active? Anyone have her digits? Thanks in advance.

  12. #14643

    Hotel Offers

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    Found a tiny house on AirBNB that would be a unique setting for an unforgettable experience with an adventurous provider. Only issue is the bed is a raised loft area with not a lot of room for anything other than sleeping so some creativity would be required.
    Some hotels have offers like "Office for a day" I know the Hyatt in Hamburg still uses an offer code of " OFFICE" when you book online. It gives you a room from 7 am-7 pm to use as an Office. Look it up. I've used it in the past and is a great option. It's $75 plus tax. Super clean hotel. I've fucked many at this place for lunchtime dates. It was an offer given during Covid so people could get away from the "hectic" house during locked down for a quiet place to have zoom meetings LOL. I always worried the mad would think my zoom meetings were porn sets with all the screaming from one of my sugar gals.

    Good luck.

  13. #14642

    AirBNB Tiny House

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    You can find some pretty cheap rentals on those sites.
    Found a tiny house on AirBNB that would be a unique setting for an unforgettable experience with an adventurous provider. Only issue is the bed is a raised loft area with not a lot of room for anything other than sleeping so some creativity would be required.

  14. #14641

    DayUse

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadlocked  [View Original Post]
    I occasionally use an App called Dayuse that let's you book rooms in normal non shady hotels but keep in mind they aren't super cheap. I usually book at the La Quinta on some days from 7 AM to 3 PM. Then I'm able to see a few providers that mostly does outcalls only.
    I found this exact site earlier today. La Quinta, Hampton Inn, couple of Marriott properties, all for quite a bit less than the normal nightly rate and much better hours for weekday meetings. Hampton Beaumont, for example is $85+tax for 10 am - 5 pm. Leaning this direction as I'd rather pay a few more bucks to be in a nice place. Check in 10 a, check out 5 p. Plenty of time for some fun, shower, dip in the pool, lunch, more fun, cleanup, then home in time for dinner.

  15. #14640

    Dayuse

    Quote Originally Posted by JediMindTrik  [View Original Post]
    Hypothetically if one were to need to secure an Outcall location for a short while, say 2 hours tops, where might one begin to look in / around the Lexington area? Is there such a thing as a "rent by the hour" motel? And if so, will I need a heavy does of penicillin and a tetanus shot after visiting said establishment? Guessing the best choice might just be to get a room at a cheap but decent hotel, but before dropping that 70-100 bones, figured it was worth asking this group of experts. Feel free to PM if you have a down-low spot you don't want to share with the masses.
    I occasionally use an App called Dayuse that let's you book rooms in normal non shady hotels but keep in mind they aren't super cheap. I usually book at the La Quinta on some days from 7 AM to 3 PM. Then I'm able to see a few providers that mostly does outcalls only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape