Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 553 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 8286
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6351

    Lily at Kittens. Murder victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Her name started with a L, can't remember what it was though. She also worked at pandoras for a bit before moving to kittens.
    It appears that her stage name was "Lily. " This is / was her IG:

    https://www.instagram.com/llily.03/

    It was reposted by several dancers on IG. Does anyone recognize her? Various media and online reports have her working recently at Kittens.

  2. #6350

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her riding other men? Hmm I might get a little bit jealous like a school boy if I actually saw that. She certainly loves going down on me and there is a lot of kissing between us. I think in VIP is much better access indeed. I'll have to look out for Lucy.
    You don't have to watch. Sit away from the LDA. Anya is a bit more discrete than Monse.

  3. #6349

    Anya

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was in last Sunday. When I got there, it was extremely slow. I am pretty sure I saw Anya riding a dick in the LDA. Has management backed off on pushing the girls into the VIP rooms. Anya left before I got a chance to have any fun with her, but I met a nice lady named Lucy. She gave a fun dance.
    Seeing her riding other men? Hmm I might get a little bit jealous like a school boy if I actually saw that. She certainly loves going down on me and there is a lot of kissing between us. I think in VIP is much better access indeed. I'll have to look out for Lucy.

  4. #6348
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    What Stagename?
    Her name started with a L, can't remember what it was though. She also worked at pandoras for a bit before moving to kittens.

  5. #6347
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it depends on who the manager is. Had Anya in the LDA about a month ago. Told me she couldn't go down but she could sit on it. Works for me. Similiar experience with Ava.
    Also depends on how busy it is and which dancer you're with. The pros seem to get away with more.

  6. #6346

    Can get away with things

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was in last Sunday. When I got there, it was extremely slow. I am pretty sure I saw Anya riding a dick in the LDA. Has management backed off on pushing the girls into the VIP rooms. Anya left before I got a chance to have any fun with her, but I met a nice lady named Lucy. She gave a fun dance.
    Sometimes it depends on who the manager is. Had Anya in the LDA about a month ago. Told me she couldn't go down but she could sit on it. Works for me. Similiar experience with Ava.

  7. #6345

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.
    I was in last Sunday. When I got there, it was extremely slow. I am pretty sure I saw Anya riding a dick in the LDA. Has management backed off on pushing the girls into the VIP rooms. Anya left before I got a chance to have any fun with her, but I met a nice lady named Lucy. She gave a fun dance.

  8. #6344
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Monse gave me a great BBBJ. Fucked her boob's. Sucked me and jerked me off.

    I started cumming on her tit's and she instantly sucked me dry. She spit it out.

    She moans so hot when she is getting her boob's fucked.
    She fun lady.

  9. #6343
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/c...7-821e2482b584

    "The victim in this case was an independent contractor with Kittens Cabaret. She was a dancer at the club and employees confirm to KING 5, she worked there for several years. ".
    What Stagename?

  10. #6342

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to kitten. I see Lani. She very good. Very nice. She suck wang and ride it.

    Goodtime. I cum fast hahaha haha.
    Any Bare action and how much?

  11. #6341
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Someone say stripper killed. What stripper?
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/c...7-821e2482b584

    "The victim in this case was an independent contractor with Kittens Cabaret. She was a dancer at the club and employees confirm to KING 5, she worked there for several years. ".

  12. #6340
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Kitten Lani

    I go to kitten. I see Lani. She very good. Very nice. She suck wang and ride it.

    Goodtime. I cum fast hahaha haha.

  13. #6339
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Stripped kill

    Someone say stripper killed. What stripper?

  14. #6338

    Anya

    Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.

  15. #6337

    Monse

    Monse gave me a great BBBJ. Fucked her boob's. Sucked me and jerked me off.

    I started cumming on her tit's and she instantly sucked me dry. She spit it out.

    She moans so hot when she is getting her boob's fucked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape