Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 130 of 552 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 180 230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 8268
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6333
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it depends on who the manager is. Had Anya in the LDA about a month ago. Told me she couldn't go down but she could sit on it. Works for me. Similiar experience with Ava.
    Also depends on how busy it is and which dancer you're with. The pros seem to get away with more.

  2. #6332

    Can get away with things

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I was in last Sunday. When I got there, it was extremely slow. I am pretty sure I saw Anya riding a dick in the LDA. Has management backed off on pushing the girls into the VIP rooms. Anya left before I got a chance to have any fun with her, but I met a nice lady named Lucy. She gave a fun dance.
    Sometimes it depends on who the manager is. Had Anya in the LDA about a month ago. Told me she couldn't go down but she could sit on it. Works for me. Similiar experience with Ava.

  3. #6331

    Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.
    I was in last Sunday. When I got there, it was extremely slow. I am pretty sure I saw Anya riding a dick in the LDA. Has management backed off on pushing the girls into the VIP rooms. Anya left before I got a chance to have any fun with her, but I met a nice lady named Lucy. She gave a fun dance.

  4. #6330
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Monse gave me a great BBBJ. Fucked her boob's. Sucked me and jerked me off.

    I started cumming on her tit's and she instantly sucked me dry. She spit it out.

    She moans so hot when she is getting her boob's fucked.
    She fun lady.

  5. #6329
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Meorme  [View Original Post]
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/c...7-821e2482b584

    "The victim in this case was an independent contractor with Kittens Cabaret. She was a dancer at the club and employees confirm to KING 5, she worked there for several years. ".
    What Stagename?

  6. #6328

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    I go to kitten. I see Lani. She very good. Very nice. She suck wang and ride it.

    Goodtime. I cum fast hahaha haha.
    Any Bare action and how much?

  7. #6327
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Someone say stripper killed. What stripper?
    https://www.king5.com/article/news/c...7-821e2482b584

    "The victim in this case was an independent contractor with Kittens Cabaret. She was a dancer at the club and employees confirm to KING 5, she worked there for several years. ".

  8. #6326
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Kitten Lani

    I go to kitten. I see Lani. She very good. Very nice. She suck wang and ride it.

    Goodtime. I cum fast hahaha haha.

  9. #6325
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Stripped kill

    Someone say stripper killed. What stripper?

  10. #6324

    Anya

    Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.

  11. #6323

    Monse

    Monse gave me a great BBBJ. Fucked her boob's. Sucked me and jerked me off.

    I started cumming on her tit's and she instantly sucked me dry. She spit it out.

    She moans so hot when she is getting her boob's fucked.

  12. #6322

    Juicy?

    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I did a hh with Juicy at Kittens.

    Talked her down to 300 plus room fee.

    She is so fucking hot. Excellent CBJ, deepthroat. RCG and doggy.

    I wish she gave a BBBJ.
    Insta link?

  13. #6321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018

    Juicy at Kittens

    I did a hh with Juicy at Kittens.

    Talked her down to 300 plus room fee.

    She is so fucking hot. Excellent CBJ, deepthroat. RCG and doggy.

    I wish she gave a BBBJ.

  14. #6320
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Is there a spot where I can see pics? Don't see faith on the insta. Angle looks nice but does she VIP the goods? F it, Imma go see. But I want to pay but only for puss!

    Thanks.
    You go in and see. They suck wang and licky kitty. What more you want?

    Ride wang good to.

  15. #6319

    Monday

    Slow day on Monday. Monse was busy busy.

    I hooked up with Ciera. Big gal. Floppy tit's. Bbbjcot. 120 $.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape