Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 40013
-
05-04-24 17:50 #33983Regular Member

Posts: 24Thank you and at Moejoo for the info. I went last week and had a nice deep massage from Pat, no roaming or any indication of extras. Really good massage and reasonably priced too, so I'll be back for sure. But looks like SXL will remain my go-to spot in the south loop for massage+extras. Just avoid Coco like the plague.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 13:32 #33982Senior Member

Posts: 1605I'm always surprised when I get an AMP MT that knows what she is doing. They all of sudden start hitting my trigger points and the areas where the muscle is wound up tighter than a golf ball. Makes me forget about extras and I encourage them to keep working the area. Sara (?) at Massage CLC was one of those. Luna in Evanston was as well.
Originally Posted by Satriani
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-24 07:02 #33981Senior Member

Posts: 208Lotus
I went to Lotus weekly for a few years. I have had 4 different mts and would always start face up with a small towel only. Needed pelvis massage so towel always came off eventually and had so much unintentional teasing by which I mean grazing so that by when the time was up I was at full attention and usually requested some extra oil for some ss after she left room.
Originally Posted by Smith054
[View Original Post]
I really need the massage treatment which more therapeutic that I could get at an AMP or apt.
-
05-03-24 22:43 #33980Banned Member

Posts: 116She is a Rock Star
She is a Rock Star -.
Originally Posted by Quimby
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 16:40 #33979Regular Member

Posts: 24Switch to magnums, regular ones are too tight for me, end up feeling almost nothing, once I switched to magnums it was like night and day.
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 16:27 #33978Senior Member

Posts: 166CiCi
CiCi is wow wow!! Will definitely repeat before she leaves. 200/45. Thanks for recommendation Billy.
Last edited by Quimby; 05-03-24 at 16:28. Reason: More content
-
05-03-24 11:31 #33977Regular Member

Posts: 8Have been there a few times they've been advertising for a while now. Pics are not always 100% accurate, but the girls generally match. Affordable, good service, worth the money IMO. Never kept up with contact because they can be hard to get with sometimes (mainly for me because its far as hell) but some of them are bombshells you would want to stay in contact with.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 15:39 #33976Senior Member

Posts: 1438I've been there 3 times and they always ask me to leave my underwear on. Hands never get near the boys.
Originally Posted by Smith054
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 13:42 #33975Regular Member

Posts: 8Was wondering about her does she talk good English or would Spanish be better since I'm a Spanish speaker.
Originally Posted by ChiManXXX
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 13:02 #33974Regular Member

Posts: 2Rose Spa on Elston
FYI-they were paid a visit by CPD's vice unit last night.
-
05-02-24 10:32 #33973Senior Member

Posts: 121Latina
Tried the Latina girl and she was outstanding great service, great conversation and was happy with the damage that was done.
Originally Posted by YuhColoy
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 08:00 #33972Senior Member

Posts: 47The return
Can't wait to get the new spa promotion.
-
05-02-24 06:54 #33971Banned Member

Posts: 361Well depends some guy on Yelp said he got an Happy Ending at Sunkiss. I assume the Asians do It. But my reply was because the guy wanted to know about Spa's that have non Asians. Being real I seen A Thai MT who used to work at Princess Thai on Belmont and she was scared but finally decided to give me only A Hand-Job. She had to lock the door and everything. But It can happen specially If you already know someone from A previous Spa. I seen some Spa's that the lady's wear wild outfits and they turn around and tell me "Okay Massage Over" with no flip. With this site It actual helps guide other guy's so they won't walk Into these places blind.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 21:02 #33970Senior Member

Posts: 1713That place is my go to spot for legit massage. The 2 women there are amazing. Posting so guys don't go there and try funny stuff. If you are in need of a good legit massage, give them a try.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 20:45 #33969Banned Member

Posts: 317Sunkiss
I use to go there and the girls would offer naked HJ. I didn't ask they offered.
Originally Posted by GoHomeSmiling
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





