Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 14374
-
05-04-24 02:07 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 475Kayla
Get some pics of her next time LOL.
Originally Posted by Slam2505
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 20:08 #13323Senior Member

Posts: 1172Thanks! You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Originally Posted by Skyline09
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 13:58 #13322Regular Member

Posts: 22Yup
Yup that's her. She does have a phat ass! I think will try to take her full service next time.
Originally Posted by ChikFilA
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 13:00 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 35She was out there on Tuesday around 12 pm.
Originally Posted by GeorgeStark
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 11:12 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 90Sounds like you had a date with Kayla. She was the #1 PAWG on 5th 2 years ago. She gained healthy weight after sobriety which blessed her with a ridiculously FAT ASS with thighs to match and a small waist no gut and young. I spent A LOT on her. She had horrible habits like rushing or fidgeting / wasting time, and limited position (bad back) but her Alexis Texas fat ass was worth it. I drew the line after she relapsed and started spiraling out again. Service was getting worse and she was quickly losing her looks and thickness. Called it quits after a shitty toothy BBBJ that left me with discomfort after. She's been through a lot, I don't blame her for not giving a fuck anymore. These pimps can run a girl down to the bone its fucked.
Originally Posted by Slam2505
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 01:28 #13319Senior Member

Posts: 1172Damn! Time of day, day of week?
Originally Posted by Skyline09
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 00:24 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 1665th ave
The rain did not stop the SW around 10 pm. Westside of the bridge there was 2 WSW and 1 BSW wearing lingerie and wanting back page prices. Nothing below $. East of bridge was 2 BSW and 1 WSW. The WSW was name Sam who gave a great bbbjcimws for. 4. In her 30 ths with nice size tits. I will see if number works.
-
05-02-24 21:21 #13317Regular Member

Posts: 225th one block west of Kostner
Was out today on 5th around 3 pm. Pick up a WSW I have dated before she has tattoos on her face back in the day she was real thin. She had a stroke so her speak is kind of weird now. She asked for 40 I came back with 30 she walked but her ass looked so fucken good I had to do it. BBBJ I hand my hands on her ass I took her legging down that shit was shaking look so good I busted in her mouth and she wasn't happy. I don't fuck S. W. But I maybe would have fucked her ass and put my nut on her tatted face. No phone so no number.
-
05-02-24 02:58 #13316Regular Member

Posts: 4A new OG
Mostly all the fine women are 100 $ and I spent over 1,000 $ so I know what I'm saying when I say this is a boring addiction sometimes. If you want the best head usually the crack ****** do it the best and for sex I'll go with the fine ones. I wish post nut clarity wasn't a thing because when you're done the disgust really hit and I hope I didn't catch an STD every time.
-
05-02-24 02:47 #13315Regular Member

Posts: 4Must be the picture cause she look mid my brother.
Originally Posted by Skyline09
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 15:03 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 35BSW Hottie
Anyone ever seen her? BSW hot body, cute face. Was tempted to stop but didn't have time.
-
04-30-24 08:29 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 290The corner of Kilpatrick and Arthington st. To be exact. Google map it.
Originally Posted by Jimjamesx
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 08:27 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 290At MadRox
She was out this past Saturday around 1030 or 11 pm on Kilpatrick north of 5th ave. The usual spot where they all hang out.
Originally Posted by MadRox69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 01:22 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 66When and time was the Latina out?
Originally Posted by Jimjamesx
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 00:20 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 66Rushed after like 2 minutes she complaining always wants to park in the nursing home parking not worth it she wanted. 120.
Originally Posted by Jimjamesx
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





