Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 959 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 572 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 14374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13309

    Sounds like you had a good weekend

    Rox. Wait you're telling me you got Jessica (yellow skirt) for $8? Damn son, this is exactly what I mean by someone always pays less and I thought I was getting a deal! 🤣 good job and great reporting!! Kudos for being a gentlemen and cropping out a brothers license plate.

    Jump. Fantastic fucking ass, I never pass her up if she's out. She's never smelled foul or looked bad & can suck good dick too! Always recommended!

    Fender. Bump! Nikki isn't bad looking and her ass is great but you can get away with more when she's working from her room albiet at a higher price. That ass in doggy is worth at least 1 visit.

  2. #13308
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimjamesx  [View Original Post]
    What was horrible about the one in the black skirt. Saw her out Saturday night. I drove by her and she seemed friendly to me but these are street people so looks can be deceiving.
    That same night I went to 5th and Kilpatrick and saw a WSW blonde in and a latina both in daisy dukes. They had cars lined up around the block.
    The one in the black skirt aka Niki, has a bunch of bs rules, unless she knows you, won't jump in the back seat tells you where to park and sets a timer. Expect a high price first time or so, she can meet you at reasonable prices once you get to know her. The other blonde is Jessica, she put on a few pounds still ok.

    She can open up a menu and will negotiate.

  3. #13307

    At MadRox

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    2 white baddies on 49 Cicero 1145 pm the one in the skirt is sexy but she's terrible but the other dammm. . 8 for everything great ass not rushed at all. Here are some pics.
    What was horrible about the one in the black skirt. Saw her out Saturday night. I drove by her and she seemed friendly to me but these are street people so looks can be deceiving.

    That same night I went to 5th and Kilpatrick and saw a WSW blonde in and a latina both in daisy dukes. They had cars lined up around the block.

  4. #13306
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    2 white baddies on 49 Cicero 1145 pm the one in the skirt is sexy but she's terrible but the other dammm. . 8 for everything great ass not rushed at all. Here are some pics.
    Is that Jessica in the yellow? Best ass on the stroll. Hands down. That shit has some jiggle to it. Not much for a personality though IMO.

  5. #13305

    The Twins

    Amanda and Cassey are back near Midway. Casey was coherent and took a pounding. Amanda looked roug.

    Casey rushed me but it was cheap deal. Be careful with this pair. They have been know to pull all kinds if scams.

  6. #13304
    2 white baddies on 49 Cicero 1145 pm the one in the skirt is sexy but she's terrible but the other dammm. . 8 for everything great ass not rushed at all. Here are some pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1194.jpg‎   IMG_1197.jpg‎  

  7. #13303

    Ciana from Listcrawler

    Last night, I met Ciana who advertises on Listcrawler at 48th & Cicero.

    She is a chubby, thirtysomething WSW with auburn hair. She has no tits and a flat ass.

    Ciana wanted 80 for a BBBJ. LOL.

    Glad I only paid thirty for her rushed, uninspired average BBBJ.

    I don't recommend her.

    GSB.

  8. #13302
    Quote Originally Posted by Slam2505  [View Original Post]
    Seen two migrants walking today at 5 pm uploaded a photo maybe the same girls. I'll be out tonight sound 9 then around 10 trying to get me one. I was working the shelters near gage park but never was about to get anything. Attached a photo hopefully it up loads.
    I'll be out tonight too.

  9. #13301
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    Definitely not fat at all she was skinny and white or Hispanic I posted a picture but it didn't post for some reason. Someone scooped her up and she was gone for the rest of the night.
    Looks like Jessika, she's awesome.

  10. #13300

    Cicero 5 pm Thursday

    Seen two migrants walking today at 5 pm uploaded a photo maybe the same girls. I'll be out tonight sound 9 then around 10 trying to get me one. I was working the shelters near gage park but never was about to get anything. Attached a photo hopefully it up loads.

  11. #13299

    We need more users like you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by MadRox69  [View Original Post]
    3 Latinas out near 50th and cic all sexy one was had a nice fat ass. I had to scoop her up she wanted. 1 for everything and it was all.
    Worth it great body and huge fat ass nice and toned. They came out around 1 am I added some pics also. The normal WSW was by the BP she looks sexy but terrible rushed job only tried her once and it was a no go. Anyone got info on the wsw with the fat ass that doesn't even come up to certain cars and just walks in the other direction? She was at 49th and Cicero full fat ass out but when cars pulled up she walks away.
    This is a fuckin report!! Requesting more info on the thick WSW that ignores cars!

  12. #13298
    3 Latinas out near 50th and cic all sexy one was had a nice fat ass. I had to scoop her up she wanted. 1 for everything and it was all.
    Worth it great body and huge fat ass nice and toned. They came out around 1 am I added some pics also. The normal WSW was by the BP she looks sexy but terrible rushed job only tried her once and it was a no go. Anyone got info on the wsw with the fat ass that doesn't even come up to certain cars and just walks in the other direction? She was at 49th and Cicero full fat ass out but when cars pulled up she walks away.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1073.jpg‎   IMG_1074.jpg‎  

  13. #13297

    Mannheim Road and armitage

    Driving down the area and saw a white chick walking down Mannehim, definitely working in her 30's, not bad figure about 5-5. O. k face had bag, it was brisk, so she had like a black hoodie, not bad for a street walker. I'm giving you the intel, if your cruising looking for a lizard roaming.I forgot to add this was like 2 pm, on a weekday.

  14. #13296

    Wednesday 1:00 am

    Lots of black working girls on Lawrence snd Hamlin tonight. At least 6 of multiple sizes and shapes. Picked up Tanika who was tweaking so bad I gave up on the BBBJ and took her to McDonald's and bought her 4 McDoubles snd 2 orders of fries. Got her number and dropped her off at her apt. She says she likes anal more than fucking do we are going to hook up later.

  15. #13295

    2 SW'ers by 48th and Cicero tonight

    I was in my Uber tonight around 11 pm and as we approached 48th he almost came to a stop. I looked out the window to see what was going on. A car in front of us almost came to a complete stop and that's when I seen a WSW or HSW in a short red skirt. Looking really good. Then around 49th I seen another WSW or HSW walking on the other side of the road also looking good. At least body wise. Then a few blocks down I notice a unmarked police car parked in the gas station. White vehicle. I wanted to jump in my personal vehicle and head back over into the area until I seen that. Hope to see some positive reviews from others on them tonight but as always be safe boys!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape