Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 168 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 2517
Renew at Renewal
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1317

    Mia at Laguna Nuru

    Finally getting to writing this after RM ate my original post. Decided to check out Mia upon seeing on their insta that she was a young blonde Brazilian babe. Accurate description. Mia walks in and is super bubbly and friendly from the start. Killer athletic body, gorgeous face, 5 foot 6 ish with a super killer fitness booty that I will never forget. Asks if I want nuru to which I asked what else she offered, and she mentioned particularly enjoying feet and femdom sessions and as of recently prostate sessions. Noted and will be back for one or all three of those, opted for nuru as a first time. Immediate disrobe fully, a not excessive amount of oil, and began massaging and in short time body sliding. Great form, she's really strong and great at massaging and hitting knots, better than most massages from non-cmt. On the flip she immediately started to stroke and tease me, super sensual eye contact all the while. Asked if she'd sit facing away from me so I could enjoy her insanely fire booty in my face and she obliged. Super slow strokes until I finished thoroughly. Will be back for a prostate session, have never ever had anyone even remotely that hot explicitly say they're into prostate stuff. Overall killer session, she's super hot, really friendly, cool as hell, and good at what she does. Insta is at oc_eroticmassages which is an accurate descriptor of what you're in for. Not sure what days she works, I saw her on a Saturday.

  2. #1316

    Andrea at Rom

    Anyone have any intel for Andrea at Krystal's place? I normally like to see Stacy there but she's always booked! If Andrea has an IG that'd be helpful feel free to dm.

  3. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a chance of finding a spot with real nuru mattress and gel in OC area?
    I've had it in Thailand and Japan. I was so excited to have a real NURU massage on an air mattress. My experience that it was kind of a distraction and overrated. I tried it at 4 different places. These places usually have a big hot tub, that's pretty fun but I have never seen a local spot with a tub.

  4. #1314

    Recommend Haven Nuru

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/therap...n/photostream/

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyTime8324  [View Original Post]
    Hi All,

    I'm looking for some fun Asian Nuru providers to try in OC. I think I'm leaning more towards Asian-American than Asian. Something different from your usual AMP girl.

    Some things I'm looking for:

    - More Asian-American than Asian.

    - slim-thick or fit.

    - tattoos / baddie.

    - Fun / cool time (I've read Nabi has a killer body, but maybe not a fun personality to some, and Tee seems unstable).

    - College-aged.

    - Not super expensive (I think Storm is too much for me).

    - I'm not necessarily looking for FS, so that doesn't matter for me.

    I'm not trying to hit all these wishlist items, just things I'm looking for.

    Feel free to respond with any suggestions or DM if you don't want to blast someone. Thanks for all the suggestions I've read so far!

    P.S. Has anyone visited Tammy?

  5. #1313

    Asian (American?) Provider Recommendations

    Hi All,

    I'm looking for some fun Asian Nuru providers to try in OC. I think I'm leaning more towards Asian-American than Asian. Something different from your usual AMP girl.

    Some things I'm looking for:

    - More Asian-American than Asian.

    - slim-thick or fit.

    - tattoos / baddie.

    - Fun / cool time (I've read Nabi has a killer body, but maybe not a fun personality to some, and Tee seems unstable).

    - College-aged.

    - Not super expensive (I think Storm is too much for me).

    - I'm not necessarily looking for FS, so that doesn't matter for me.

    I'm not trying to hit all these wishlist items, just things I'm looking for.

    Feel free to respond with any suggestions or DM if you don't want to blast someone. Thanks for all the suggestions I've read so far!

    P.S. Has anyone visited Tammy?

  6. #1312

    Charli

    Any intel on Charli? Read a report and I seem interested. Not sure how to venture this side, I'm familiar with the traditional AMP. Nuru sounds like a blast. It seems like her insta is _ohitscharli, been a few weeks haven't been accepted on there and hasn't responded to a mention. Is she or any similar providers still around? Not sure if there's an actual location or if they happen to be independents. Thanks in advance.

  7. #1311
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    7 months (a month ago). So she's definitely really close to popping at this point. I just hate the idea that I'd never see her again if / when she returns to the biz.
    She'll be back so just wait. Her track record shows having a kid wouldn't prevent her from being in this line of work.

  8. #1310
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Nuru stars lake forest got shut down? I've been wanting to see Natalia, but noticed their IG is deactivated.

    TIA!
    They're still up and she was there a couple days ago.

  9. #1309
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Nuru stars lake forest got shut down? I've been wanting to see Natalia, but noticed their IG is deactivated.

    TIA!
    Only their IG got deactivated. As far as I know they're still up and running.

    Try nuru. Wellness for the posted lineups. They have to accept your follow request before visible.

  10. #1308

    Is Nuru Stars Lake forest shut down?

    Anyone know if Nuru stars lake forest got shut down? I've been wanting to see Natalia, but noticed their IG is deactivated.

    TIA!

  11. #1307

    Getting Nuru providers contact info

    I remember reading some of you guys developing a rapport with specific providers, and getting their contact info, and hanging out with them in public.

    Was wondering how many sessions you have before asking them for their number.

    Have a great day and stay safe!

  12. #1306

    Real nuru gell / mattress

    Has anyone had a chance of finding a spot with real nuru mattress and gel in OC area?

  13. #1305
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    She's conservative as hell. I'm as far to the left of her as it gets and we still find common cause and it doesn't make things bad, if anything we actually have great discourse and see things the same way, just different approaches. Like we all want people that harm children gone.
    She sounds like a good businesswoman that understands that we live in a world where people have beliefs on different areas of the political spectrum, just as many of us have different religious beliefs. There's an escort that I've been following that had a notice on her ads that says if don't support Palestine, not to contact her and she will ban you if you do. I'm guessing she lost a good chunk of her potential clientele.

  14. #1304

    C for Chanel stands for Conservative haha

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    She's conservative as hell. I'm as far to the left of her as it gets and we still find common cause and it doesn't make things bad, if anything we actually have great discourse and see things the same way, just different approaches. Like we all want people that harm children gone.
    I'm with you in that we didn't agree on everything, but she's the type that respects other angles and is great at conversing back and forth.

    Older I get. The more conservative I get, especially these days with the shit the liberals have done to our country.

    Anyway. I agreed with most things besides flat earth. I love and respect her opinions, but I told her I couldn't along with that one haha.

    As for the comment regarding being surprised that many of these girls are right leaning, remember, we're talking OC chicks.

    These aren't the fake / Hollywood liberal girls of LA.

    OC is the shit, I need to move here LOL.

  15. #1303
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds  [View Original Post]
    She's conservative as hell. I'm as far to the left of her as it gets and we still find common cause and it doesn't make things bad, if anything we actually have great discourse and see things the same way, just different approaches. Like we all want people that harm children gone.
    If you get far enough to the right or left you generally want the same things, albeit it is many times backed up by different reasoning. Left / Right wing politics should really be visualized on a circle or clock-face in my opinion, where the most extreme of both are at 6 o'clock and political neutrality is at 12 o'clock.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape