Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 242 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 292 342 742 ... LastLast
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 17688
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14073
    Anyone recommend someone that will BBBJ while I smoke a cigar?

    Tia.

  2. #14072
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Just go to PLM, she's there.
    Bree and Brea are two different people.

  3. #14071
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard or seen Bree lately?
    Just go to PLM, she's there.

  4. #14070
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    LOL did you take the time to read her ad at all? She is clearly rude in the ad but if you took the time to read it she says don't ask her anything over the phone and I'm sure guys still do. I'd start getting rude eventually too.
    I hadn't seen any reviews of her and thought I might ask. By reading her ad I could sense that. The last thing I need is jaded hooker.

    Thanks.

  5. #14069
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    And will again.

    The pictures are real. One pop. Great mouth, spectacular tits, nice and wet.
    Is she GFE? Does she do BBBJ?

  6. #14068

    Bree

    Has anyone heard or seen Bree lately?

  7. #14067

    Agree!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Saw Eden again recently, and as always. I had a great time.

    As a heads up. She told me that she will be moving her incall to the O'Fallon MO area around the 19th of May. That's good news for me and many others in St. Charles County.

    Don't know any specific location details yet but as many of you know, Eden is one of the best. Always has a great studio, is extremely dependable and with excellent communication.

    636 385 0550.
    Always have an amazing time with Eden! Fun, dependable, great experience every single time!! She is beautiful and hot to boot!

  8. #14066
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    Tried to setup a visit she is very rude. Don't even ask what's available she will curse you out. Avoid.
    LOL did you take the time to read her ad at all? She is clearly rude in the ad but if you took the time to read it she says don't ask her anything over the phone and I'm sure guys still do. I'd start getting rude eventually too.

  9. #14065

    She rude

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolDude  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/897133895649

    I am visiting the Lou and would like to meet this babe. Does anyone have any info on her?
    Tried to setup a visit she is very rude. Don't even ask what's available she will curse you out. Avoid.

  10. #14064
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolDude  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/897133895649

    I am visiting the Lou and would like to meet this babe. Does anyone have any info on her?
    Haven't seen her, but Imperial, MO is about 35 minutes south of STL. So depending on where you're staying, it could be longer or shorter. Just wanted to let ya know.

  11. #14063
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/897133895649

    I am visiting the Lou and would like to meet this babe. Does anyone have any info on her?

  12. #14062

    Eden.

    Saw Eden again recently, and as always. I had a great time.

    As a heads up. She told me that she will be moving her incall to the O'Fallon MO area around the 19th of May. That's good news for me and many others in St. Charles County.

    Don't know any specific location details yet but as many of you know, Eden is one of the best. Always has a great studio, is extremely dependable and with excellent communication.

    636 385 0550.

  13. #14061
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    What area is her incall in?
    Central West End.

  14. #14060

    Christina L

    Anyone seen her? She is on Tryst and SA. Wanting to try, just seeing if anyone had seen her before.

  15. #14059
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    It's $300 for the hr FS and $360 for GFE including DATY and DFK. May seem high but she's worth every penny.
    What area is her incall in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape