Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 19309
-
05-03-24 08:48 #16834Senior Member

Posts: 2959More on Rose
Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo
[View Original Post]
I saw her back when she worked out of a trailer too. For me, it was a one and done, the trailer being a big part of that. As it was some years ago, the details aren't entirely clear, but I recall it being a bit awkward. You could only park in a certain place, I know this because she told me I parked in the wrong place and had to move. There were a bunch of cars there and several people wondering around. As to the trailer itself, it was small, cramped and uncomfortable. All that said, my complaints were hugely about the location, not necessarily the provider. She is a bit on the big side, if you're fine with that and she's got a better incall, I might change my perspective.
Originally Posted by CelticBlood
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 08:48 #16833Senior Member

Posts: 43My time with Carrie (Clear headed)
I was in the mood yesterday, and after a little research on the forum found some old reviews of Carrie, who advertises on STG with the headline "clear headed". Very glad I took the plunge; she is definitely not a teenager, but has a very hot, tight, spinner body. She was friendly, didn't appear to be under the influence of anything, and was very cooperative. Started with some grade A headache relief, then moved on to DATY (she was very clean and tasty, responded like she really enjoyed it). We worked through the standard positions, and she got me off in what for me is record time. I would highly recommend if you're looking for a friendly, sober, clean lady that was a lot of fun to spend time with. The pictures on her STG post are accurate and may be very recent, I though she actually looked better in person. I had a great time with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...d/563879741485
-
05-03-24 08:39 #16832Senior Member

Posts: 301Yeah. That's Rose. You can see some reviews I did on her. She is cool and likes to get straight to the point. She has a huge ass. Current picks are accurate.
Originally Posted by DougStamper
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 08:20 #16831Senior Member

Posts: 375Rose
Just make sure to stay far away from her mother.
Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-24 01:28 #16830Senior Member

Posts: 52Rose.
99% sure her name is Rose, or it was years ago when I saw her a few times. Then she disappeared. She used to work out a trailer parked next to a home along with another regular on STG.
Originally Posted by BigDickKhleo
[View Original Post]
She's legit. Always had a good time. So unless she's changed I don't think you'll be disappointed.
-
05-02-24 23:58 #16829Senior Member

Posts: 37Anybody see her
https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...n/443463745313
Been seeing her post for a while. No name and haven't seen any recent post about her.
-
05-02-24 12:45 #16828Senior Member

Posts: 101Run away. She goes by Ms T and lists herself as a dom as well. I have never see a good review.
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 12:07 #16827Senior Member

Posts: 1943Mental Patient
Oh, she's legit all right but has issues! Operates out of Titusville an I saw her probably eight or nine years ago and it was a very unpleasant experience. I can't remember the name she used but I certainly remember that I paid for FS and BBBJ and got a handy! One and done and I'm sure some others will enlighten you about her! Not a whole lot of good choices in Titusville!
Originally Posted by Tempe99
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 10:44 #16826Senior Member

Posts: 35Is she legit and recommended
Hey Guy, I was searching STG in your area and saw this add. I couldn't find any other info and was curious if she is known and if you would recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/671467490998
Any help is appreciated.
-
05-01-24 21:23 #16825Senior Member

Posts: 143She posts still from time to time
I have seen posts from her a few times. Says she's in mims.
Originally Posted by Flyforfun
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 11:47 #16824Senior Member

Posts: 243Lele
Does anyone know of LELE and if she is still in the business?
-
05-01-24 10:18 #16823Senior Member

Posts: 202Ms. T.
I had the opportunity a while back to visit Ms. T when she just started posting. Awesome HHR. I tried a few times to visit again, but she was changing phone numbers and alternating between them. I wasn't able to schedule so I gave up.
I have been to her house before but not to see her. I meet Juicy J (Jessica) there a few months ago before T started posting. T wasn't there when I arrived, but was there at the dining room table when I left a couple hours later. Very nice house and it was clean and organized. I was surprised when I heard the news.
Rusty Z.
-
05-01-24 09:53 #16822Senior Member

Posts: 1943Miss T
Look under arrests. Org Brevard 4/25! Scroll down and you'll see she's a featured player! Numerous arrests for not so savory activities!
Originally Posted by Cdmail32
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 09:50 #16821Senior Member

Posts: 436Not even close.
Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 09:24 #16820Senior Member

Posts: 157Ms T
Hey Willie 24, what date and time was you sent to the grey bar? I looked in the space coast daily for a few days and did not see her. I made a visit to her for her specialty which is a BBBJ.
Was pretty good. I was going to report back after going to see her for a hhr. She seemed pretty cool and likes to have fun. No issues from what I could see, clean place, nothing obvious stuck out which would make me question on coming back.
.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





