Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 345 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 395 445 845 1345 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 30806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25646
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurt309  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Alexxxa has been around a while. I have seen her several times over the last year or so. She is very submissive. Also looks like she would be the most popular back in the day. I know her habits hurt her a lot. She is still a good time but I bet there are some crazy stories with her. Pm if you care to share.
    If she would only respond to coms!!

  2. #25645

    Jacey on appliance court

    Does anybody know what happened to this girl named Jacey? Her post use to be under green eyes, but I can't remember the rest. I know she used to stay at the extended stay on appliance court. Thank for any info!

  3. #25644
    Saw Nova today, Definitely 40 but she kept on saying she's younger. It was an okay experience for the damage. Two ladies in the apartment, one was a 40+ and Nova. She's a sweet girl and tried her best but couldn't satisfy me. Wouldn't repeat but she's got a good tits and no ass. Damage was 160 hh.

  4. #25643

    Headhunter?

    I ran across this one (cute old spinner) in the Raleigh ads and I'm curious. Before calling for rates I wanted to see if anyone recognizes her. I don't think I've seen the ad before. She has a 919 phone number and I didn't find much searching for it. Her STG ads have "headhunter" in them.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/813224878242
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails headhunter.jpg‎  

  5. #25642

    Alexxxa

    Looks like Alexxxa has been around a while. I have seen her several times over the last year or so. She is very submissive. Also looks like she would be the most popular back in the day. I know her habits hurt her a lot. She is still a good time but I bet there are some crazy stories with her. Pm if you care to share.

  6. #25641

    Kelly

    I remember she did some vids back in the day and was really cool from what I heard. Someone from a while back also said she did a meetup in Raleigh.

  7. #25640

    Kelly

    Does anyone know what happened to her she use to be in fayetteville.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1399-250.jpg‎  

  8. #25639

    Noa Vacation.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her lately or is she still on vacation?
    She is no longer on vacation, kinda. She is slowly wading through messages. Spoke to her today. She is fine.

  9. #25638

    Noa

    Has anyone seen her lately or is she still on vacation?

  10. #25637
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Sami BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by OldManTucker  [View Original Post]
    When she was in Wilmington I dumped inside her many many times. Would like to see her again but now with GPS can't bring myself to do it.
    Wow, I had forgotten about her. Back in the day, she was amazing. The first time I saw her, she was a little coy about BBFS at first. But when things got hot and heavy, she just spread her legs and guided me in. After that, we never even discussed it. 200 for an hour of alternating between lap dancing, sucking, and fucking. Then her rates started expanding almost as fast as her hips. If she cut her rate in half, I'd see her again. Otherwise, I'll just reminisce and spank it.

  11. #25636

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    I remember everyone was in debate over whether she did BBFS.
    When she was in Wilmington I dumped inside her many many times. Would like to see her again but now with GPS can't bring myself to do it.

  12. #25635

    Thick white girl?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...w/662864470732

    Hey ya'll! Any body knows if this girl is legit and safe. I noticed that she only post very late at night. Tia!

  13. #25634

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by JocoGuy007  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01

    When she left North Carolina, she had been down in Alabama for a while. Now she has settled in Virginia for the time being. I haven't searched for any reviews of her in quite a while. The last reviews I read, she was still sweet girl and a very good time, but her lifestyle is clearly catching up with her and you can see that by the look of her face in her recent pictures. Everywhere she goes, she usually catches charges, and that may be a motivating factor as to why she doesn't stay in one place permanently. Apparently she read enough of her own reviews to jack up her rates a good bit, Although if people are willing to pay that for her quality of service then it may still be a "deal. ".
    I remember everyone was in debate over whether she did BBFS.

  14. #25633

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by BlockRunner  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Sami? Haven't seen her post in a while.
    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01

    When she left North Carolina, she had been down in Alabama for a while. Now she has settled in Virginia for the time being. I haven't searched for any reviews of her in quite a while. The last reviews I read, she was still sweet girl and a very good time, but her lifestyle is clearly catching up with her and you can see that by the look of her face in her recent pictures. Everywhere she goes, she usually catches charges, and that may be a motivating factor as to why she doesn't stay in one place permanently. Apparently she read enough of her own reviews to jack up her rates a good bit, Although if people are willing to pay that for her quality of service then it may still be a "deal. ".

  15. #25632

    Sami

    Does anyone know what happened to Sami? Haven't seen her post in a while.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape