Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,321 to 4,335 of 59484
-
05-02-24 20:48 #55164Senior Member

Posts: 332Tip
Just grab them by the puss*. If you're famous they will let you do that, LOL.
Originally Posted by ChrisBingo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 20:45 #55163Senior Member

Posts: 208High
100% for me with varying degrees of satisfaction. I've never had one say no. Some just adjust the clothes to allow access but I've had quite the few totally nude.
Originally Posted by ChrisBingo
[View Original Post]
Of course you can't go straight to it and grab them by the pussy. You give some back, arm and hand massage then hit the legs and then you arrive at the sweet Spot. If you've done your job well it pays dividends. FIV, DATY, etc. When you've had your fill, or she has hit the O, say my turn now.
I usually have her start with the handshake and use the remaining time for massage. It's worked well for me. The old routine was getting a little boring.
Try it and report back young grasshopper. 😂128514;128514;.
-
05-02-24 19:12 #55162Senior Member

Posts: 4061Li
Just texted Lily asking her when she thinks Li will reopen. She said she thinks 20 more days. We shall see LOL.
-
05-02-24 18:54 #55161Senior Member

Posts: 4061Success is most likely high. It's like she's getting a break along with a mini massage. It goes a long way.
Originally Posted by ChrisBingo
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 18:52 #55160Senior Member

Posts: 4061Alice was not providing BBBJ. None of Lily's girls did that to my knowledge. I think most of the monger population misses Alice as well as Li in general. I'm sure it will be extremely busy the first few when it is reopened.
Originally Posted by Smiling32
[View Original Post]
As far as BBBJ goes, I got one at Q massage this past October or November. I forget what her name was, but I posted about it if you want to go back and try to find it. But I'll save you the search and tell you that it was horrible. She just sucked the tip. I had better xvideos and pornhub jerkoffs LOL.
-
05-02-24 17:40 #55159Regular Member

Posts: 11Was Alice providing BBBJ that I'm not aware of? I certainly tried many times but was never successful. PM is fine if you don't want to air out any details.
Originally Posted by ChrisStark
[View Original Post]
BBBJ is rare at AMPs in my experience, CBJ on the other hand.
-
05-02-24 15:54 #55158Senior Member

Posts: 29Nice.
What is the % of success?
Originally Posted by Basser
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 14:58 #55157Senior Member

Posts: 208Book 90 minutes and use the "I massage you!
Originally Posted by ChrisBingo
[View Original Post]
Gambit. Works for me.
-
05-02-24 13:51 #55156Regular Member

Posts: 8Phoenix Day Spa and Hongyan Massage are close and you'll leave happy.
Originally Posted by DiningAround
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 13:11 #55155Senior Member

Posts: 67Traveling West I guess.
Appreciate the intel MunchMacoochie. It is already a hike to this area for me, so when you say West of 575, what are we talking? Feel free to DM with details. Just not thrilled about the idea of driving over an hour for anything basic. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 13:07 #55154Senior Member

Posts: 67Traveling East this time.
Had to be in the northeast atl area and ran across Shining massage. (Braselton Hwy) Nice place and location. Entered and there were two Asian middle aged women. My MT did not speak English very well. She was pleasant and nice to look at. Unfortunately said she just started this week. Said she has been in Atlanta many years. She also said her name probably 4 or 5 times but I just could not understand what she said. The massage was actually nice. I rubbed her legs and feet and even removed the drape, but nothing. Just a nice overall massage. Not a bad thing, but certainly would have liked more. 0.7 house and 0.2 tip.
Still looking for my next ATF. (Roswell raids really messed with my enjoyment hobby) Still taking suggestions. Generally travel Gwinnett and North Fulton area. Have fun and enjoy life everyone!
-
05-02-24 12:50 #55153Senior Member

Posts: 297Go past 575 for better grazing
I put replies in the quote for you.
Originally Posted by Colonel16
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 12:26 #55152Regular Member

Posts: 19Looking for this too
I'm having Alice withdrawals LOL. Haven't been able to find any Asian with a chest like hers so I'm looking for BBJ too. Would appreciate any help.
Originally Posted by Patriarch112
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 11:12 #55151Senior Member

Posts: 60Extras at spa
I think I want to step up my AMP game. Anyone recommend a place for a BBBJ?
-
05-02-24 09:23 #55150Senior Member

Posts: 29Tip of the day
I thought about starting this thread to help the good guys.
Give compliments etc. and flirt. Try to make a move by kiss, pulling them to you, don't ask just act and judge body language and facial expressions to determine how far the line goes. The indicators will show after a few times of practice.









Reply With Quote






