Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 365 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 415 465 865 1365 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 37346
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31886

    Any Intel

    https://callescort.org/980-900-7204

    Comms are a little concerning. One ad says Richmond, she replied that she was in Virginia Beach, then said she was "fixing " to be In Norfolk, just left Richmond, and then said she was actually in Richmond (innsbrook, aka sting city)! WTF!?

  2. #31885

    ATM chick

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    With that ad, I'm surprised at the level of interest. First I was a hard no because of the age but when I read the full ad, I don't think there is LEO to worry about with this one. No judgement here but everything points to this being a trans posting as a female. Not sure which direction the transition is happening but with Greek only I'm guessing there is no kitty. Beyond that, the ad strikes me as way too aggressive for someone who is going to provide decent service.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Reached out to her and definitely did not get LEO vibes. Willing to give bbbjcimws for 100.150 qv, 250 hh and 350 hr all include BBBJ and anal. She even offered bbbjcimws for 70 if I let her record it. No idea what the deal with the no kitty allowed situation but she seems to me from pictures and talking to her that she's a bio female. Couldn't line up with her today but maybe worth a shot.

  3. #31884
    Senior Member


    Posts: 312
    Has anyone by chance seen this Kayla?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/251690012696

    I know her post says deposit required and I have no intention of paying one but I'm wondering if she might be worth the hassle of trying to talk her out of it. Don't know what it is but something is peaked my interest with her.

  4. #31883
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like a year ago when she visited here. It was ok experience. Looks 8 skill 4. She talks too much. Man made boobs looks good but feels hard like basketball.
    Any recollection of rates? I don't see any listed in the ad.

  5. #31882
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronson1  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like a year ago when she visited here. It was ok experience. Looks 8 skill 4. She talks too much. Man made boobs looks good but feels hard like basketball 🏀.
    There is one review on TER if you search her #. And it matches Ronson's review to a tee.

  6. #31881
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Any luck? She looks fine as hell.
    I saw her like a year ago when she visited here. It was ok experience. Looks 8 skill 4. She talks too much. Man made boobs looks good but feels hard like basketball 🏀.

  7. #31880

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/8780808.htm

    Couldn't find any reviews. Any help appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Any luck? She looks fine as hell.

  8. #31879

    She quotes 160 qv 260 hhr 500 hr. Too much for me! You guys paying that?


  9. #31878

    Evelyn Rose

    Just met up with Evelyn. She was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. Setting up the meeting was easy. Pictures are accurate and she does have a great body. First impression is she is a very cool and down to Earth girl. She would be someone you definitely would like to hang out with.

    https://tryst.link/escort/evelyn-rose-616

  10. #31877

    BB Judy

    I had another visit with Judy the other day. She's very nice, not much to look at but you can't beat the value. Arrived at her motel off of Brook rd, had a little small talk and then onto the show. BBBJ to start things off for a few minutes then put on a cover and hit it from behind, awesome view. Nothing is sexier then when she says "put it in my ass". That I did and pounded the heck out of it. Finished in the bag, cleaned up, and left. All for sixty beans, great value.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/142824177068

  11. #31876

    Sexy Asian Girl

    This is one of a few ads that will end up asking for a deposit. Avoid.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/169069296

  12. #31875

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoxxxnuff  [View Original Post]
    We to see this one out in Chester today. I think she has been reviewed before but this was my first time seeing her. Comms were good got to the hotel and she sent the room number. She opened the door and she was smaller than I thought she would be but that didn't bother me at all. She's pretty no signs of monkey and she was chill with me. Everything covered CBJ mish and doggy until I finished in the bag. She takes a pretty good pounding for her size. If you like them petite give her a try. $$ hh and no drama.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/168759789
    She was petite but had a lot of questions about my personal life. But she was good to go. Everything was covered miss, rode me, and doggy. CBJ wasn't half bad either. Said she was from Vegas.

  13. #31874

    Scarlet

    Saw Scarlet recently. Very sociable, more talkative than I prefer but returns the favor in not being a clock watcher. Head was enthusiastic and she's not shy about the balls and below which was great. The only knock is that she wasn't able to deepthroat me, which is about all I'm in the hobby for. 7/10, would repeat. She'd be great in a duo.

  14. #31873

  15. #31872

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape