Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,951 to 1,965 of 8276
-
05-02-24 17:00 #6326I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Kitten Lani
I go to kitten. I see Lani. She very good. Very nice. She suck wang and ride it.
Goodtime. I cum fast hahaha haha.
-
05-02-24 16:44 #6325I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Stripped kill
Someone say stripper killed. What stripper?
-
05-02-24 00:58 #6324Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya
Glad to see she is back in action. I can't wait to be balls deep with her quivering on my cock. Hopefully she works tomorrow. We shall see.
-
05-01-24 19:31 #6323Senior Member

Posts: 270Monse
Monse gave me a great BBBJ. Fucked her boob's. Sucked me and jerked me off.
I started cumming on her tit's and she instantly sucked me dry. She spit it out.
She moans so hot when she is getting her boob's fucked.
-
05-01-24 18:17 #6322Senior Member

Posts: 35Juicy?
Insta link?
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 17:48 #6321Senior Member

Posts: 1019Juicy at Kittens
I did a hh with Juicy at Kittens.
Talked her down to 300 plus room fee.
She is so fucking hot. Excellent CBJ, deepthroat. RCG and doggy.
I wish she gave a BBBJ.
-
04-30-24 16:33 #6320I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878You go in and see. They suck wang and licky kitty. What more you want?
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
Ride wang good to.
-
04-29-24 17:33 #6319Senior Member

Posts: 300Monday
Slow day on Monday. Monse was busy busy.
I hooked up with Ciera. Big gal. Floppy tit's. Bbbjcot. 120 $.
-
04-29-24 12:49 #6318Senior Member

Posts: 2335That was an intelligent and helpful response. Makes sense. I'll report any good time had.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
-
04-27-24 22:20 #6317Senior Member

Posts: 281Yup
I learned that one a while back, didn't get into trouble but it was kinda awkward for a moment.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 22:01 #6316Senior Member

Posts: 118A lot
A lot of dancers read these forums.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 20:59 #6315Senior Member

Posts: 114Either a pussy boi WK or Heather reads this forum, she did not like my comment of her having no ass and being an older stripper, who looks like she lost her sugar daddy that she was always booked with. She complained to IG and got my account suspended.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
She is off of my TDL.
Lux or Star or any other dancer will get my $$ tonight.
Fellas don't snitch!!
-
04-27-24 15:46 #6314Senior Member

Posts: 114Thanks for the heads up. I like Lux's tats and body. Star might be down for fun, been messaging her. Looks like Heather lost her sugar daddy and could be down for the right price to replace the cash from her sugar daddy. .
Originally Posted by DJNoName
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 13:18 #6313Senior Member

Posts: 164Lux see my report
I personally would take her out of the running see my report.
And although I got her number and few replies, she went ghost, think you can get more and better from others, but no denying her body and tats are hot, but that only goes so far.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 02:24 #6312Senior Member

Posts: 114Star has a perfect youthful natural body, Heather seems sensitive about not having an ass, but those lips are straight DSLs.
Originally Posted by Adonis666
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






