Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 8276
-
04-26-24 21:14 #6311Senior Member

Posts: 114Lux, Star or Heather
Going to Pandoras this weekend, which of these dancers offer the best mileage, extras?
Star is young with a tight body; Lux is thick in all the right places, Heather's look is hot, for an older stripper but no ass.
I have been wanting to sample these 3 for months.
-
04-26-24 16:32 #6310Senior Member

Posts: 281Most of the daytime dancers who are a fun time don't want that stuff out there. A lot of them have significant others / kids and quite a few have others have real world / side jobs. All the fun ones have been described in great detail, you just got to go see for yourself. If they post on instagram they are probably going to try and charge you more for lesser services.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 15:02 #6309Senior Member

Posts: 2335Thanks for the help!
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 19:05 #6308Senior Member

Posts: 444I got an idea
The eye test works wonders.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 17:41 #6307Senior Member

Posts: 281Yes, the strip club.
Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 16:54 #6306Senior Member

Posts: 2335Their insta doesn't appear to post pics of the ladies that give a good time in the VIP. Is there a place to have a look?
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
Thanks boys.
-
04-25-24 16:48 #6305Senior Member

Posts: 2335Is there a spot where I can see pics? Don't see faith on the insta. Angle looks nice but does she VIP the goods? F it, Imma go see. But I want to pay but only for puss!
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-25-24 16:45 #6304Senior Member

Posts: 118Thank You
Thank you for priming the pump. Also saw Anya. I made her cum fast then she helped me get mine.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:41 #6303I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She good time. Book duo with Mimi. They make out and lick kitty. Good time. I cum HJ fast.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 15:32 #6302I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya
I see Anya. She ride wang. Make me cum fast. Hahaha 😆.
-
04-25-24 15:13 #6301Senior Member

Posts: 659Monse is open to pretty much anything. Just ask her nicely.
Originally Posted by FootLove6
[View Original Post]
I am a Dirtyfuk.
-
04-25-24 13:36 #6300Senior Member

Posts: 444When?
Was that her first Pandora's stint or when she had gone up to Deja Vu?
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 13:26 #6299Senior Member

Posts: 159Did take out with her in her prime. Still hot & tight.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 08:25 #6298Senior Member

Posts: 118Often times
I often see her speed walking out once she's done. Her mouth if clinched tight as she goes into the bathroom. Assuming she's going to tidy up.
Originally Posted by FootLove6
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:39 #6297Regular Member

Posts: 7Monse
Did some reading and don't know if she is sloppy seconds friendly? Usually when you go to the back can you pretty much tell someone was right before you? What about foot fetish friendly? TIA.












Reply With Quote





