Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 691 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 10359
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 139

    Freaky Blood Sisters

    Quote Originally Posted by STrain  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/371718393837

    Straight up rip off and con artist!
    Beware she has a new add up trying to scam people into giving her cash.

    skipthegames.com/ posts / daytona / female-escorts / caucasian_w / freaky-blood-sisters-here-for-/878213404534.

  2. #8543
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinsu11  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellow monger I'm having a hard time finding info on this one. I rember she was working out of olando last yr but I can't find any info. Thanks for the help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...w/483342653465
    You can find review #2235 from the infamous Joshua Falken and a couple other old reviews in the other Deland section. All not good.

  3. #8542

    Kim

    Hey fellow monger I'm having a hard time finding info on this one. I rember she was working out of olando last yr but I can't find any info. Thanks for the help.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...w/483342653465

  4. #8541

    Absolutely avoid this one!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...k/371718393837

    Straight up rip off and con artist!

    Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulPerv  [View Original Post]
    In area for work. Any recommendations on affordable and quick providers? I only do qvs, I'd appreciate any info.

  5. #8540

    In town for a bit

    In area for work. Any recommendations on affordable and quick providers? I only do qvs, I'd appreciate any info.

  6. #8539
    The first one is for real but not sure how good. The second one is a flat out thief. Check the rip off section.

    Quote Originally Posted by DigStory  [View Original Post]

  7. #8538

    Diamonds

    Quote Originally Posted by DigStory  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time! She's gotten some really bad reviews down in Brevard! If I remember right poor service, miss leading pictures and if I remember correctly, someone said "painted on nipples".

  8. #8537

    Oh Hell No!

    Stay away from this one! Total rip off in every way possible. Many bad reviews in the Rip Off reports section of this forum, and rip off reviews on Listcrawler!

    Quote Originally Posted by DigStory  [View Original Post]

  9. #8536

  10. #8535

  11. #8534

    Brit

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...tona/168985810

    Met her recently. A beachside motel in Daytona. Pics are accurate. Friendly, accommodating, and willing to do just about anything. 140 hh. Bring your own supplies just in case. Would repeat in a pinch.

  12. #8533

    Ghost Alert

    I don't post much but wanted to give a heads up to not waste your time. Twice she has set up a time on 2 different days only to ghost me 30 min prior. Happy hunting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/349778798658

  13. #8532

    Don't Buy The B. S.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/692428736809

    She's not "new in town" or "just jere for Jeep Beach". She's been here 24/7/365 ripping off mongers for years! Don't fall for it!

  14. #8531
    Quote Originally Posted by Tempe99  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one? First time I've seen that add. Phone number lookup comes up blank.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/493640194533
    I texted with her. She is only outcall, and you have to pick her up. Every time I asked if she would do something she would tell me: that is more. So, pretty soon, it was too much, and I passed on her. To be fair, she seemed to be willing to do almost everything.

  15. #8530

    Never seen this one

    Does anyone have any intel on this one? First time I've seen that add. Phone number lookup comes up blank.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/493640194533

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape