Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 571 to 585 of 1363
-
05-17-24 21:13 #793Senior Member

Posts: 339European
Went to see her last week as I was hoping the reports were good. They aren't. Text to get some info and said she would give a nice bath, etc so I made the date. She had her wrap on with fishnets, no hug at door, got undressed and led to sauna which I could have done without but went with the flow, moved to tub, she had the bath ready and invited me to get in, unfortunately she did not get in with me which is what I pictured to give me a bath, she only poured water on me for a few minutes and then started stroking, which was nice, hoped it would lead to more like a BJ or something. She was also eating chips the entire bath time, which the crunching ruining the mood, after 10 minutes she had me get out and moved to the mattress on the floor, she put some oil on me and rubbed a little bit, nothing close to a massage, after several minutes she started some stroking from behind that felt good and again hoped it would lead to more, it didn't. After about 15 ins of this I decided to turn over hoping for a big finish, she did have her outfit off but didn't seem to want to let me see or play with her at all, felt her tits which were nice for 20 seconds, tried to get her to turn around so I could play-daty, she almost didn't want to, got about 1 min of view as she was off to the side and didn't want to move closer to me, she also gave me the impression she doesn't want to show her belly which from what I could see looks like she's pregnant, she was still stroking and gave 10 seconds of a BJ, tried to ask her to do more but wasnt interested, popped several minutes later. She got up I guessed to clean up but 10-15 minutes later she still didn't come back in the room, she finally did and I had to ask if there was more because she wasnt saying anything. She had wanted $$$ which wasnt great but thought it would be worth it from what you guys have reported. It by far was NOT worth 3. For what she did 80-100 max. I wasn't rude or anything so idk know what the issue was, maybe she doesn't like to do too much on first visit or she didn't like me, no idea. Might be inclined to try again but it would have to be FS for sure, but even with bb she isn't worth the price IMO, AMP would have been better option. Very disappointed, a specially after what was said about her sessions on here. YMMV but way better out there for same or less, like Farah or Miko.
-
05-17-24 17:44 #792Senior Member

Posts: 45Galiana's friend Villa / Vivian
Has anyone seen Galian's friend Villy / Vivian?
-
05-17-24 00:59 #791Senior Member

Posts: 97Re Niya
Yes, she's Legit. I see her atleast once a month. Excellent provider all around.
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 20:32 #790Regular Member

Posts: 1Veronica
This is a blast from the past, but does anyone have her number? Can't find her ad online.
Originally Posted by FourSeasons2
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-24 11:44 #789Senior Member

Posts: 90Krysta
She's back. She's posting on mojo and craigslist but she's now $$ for an hour massage. These rode hard, hung up wet, old broads are out of their fucking minds with their rates lately.
Originally Posted by Tipsy11
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 11:05 #788Senior Member

Posts: 90Niya
Has anyone sampled her work?
https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/hws/...744467039.html
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/169196160
-
05-01-24 15:21 #787Senior Member

Posts: 163Luckily I never saw her. We exchanged a few texts, but she was one of those people who would respond like days later to an initial text.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-24 13:23 #786Senior Member

Posts: 582Genevieve closer to 65 than 35
I had appointment once and it was total waste of time. I turned around and left when I saw her. If someone is willing to totally misleading about appearance and age, there's nothing wrong with just leaving.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 20:10 #785Senior Member

Posts: 3424Good job!
I have zero idea why this chick is so loved around here. There are much better options.
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 20:03 #784Senior Member

Posts: 90Genevieve
Saw a decent review here and she's been on my radar for a while. I tried once before but it didn't work out. My regulars were unavailable so I figured WTF. So I text her and request rates and availability. She sends me a laundry list of massage and tantra shit she claims she does, along with a link to her website. She tells me $ for a straight massage. If you want a 2nd hour Tantric (Genevieve's Tantra) "I ask you to bring at least $$ total. So I'm thinking. Not bad at all. Fast forward to trying to schedule an appointment. She asks in or hotel. I told her in. The next text she sends she tells me "my minimum is $400. How much are you thinking of spending?" Fuck that. I've been down this road before. Start high, negotiate, get shitty fucking service. Honey, I"m not looking to marry you. I just want a massage and play time. Not looking for FS or anything close. I can do any of the much younger, much hotter chicks that are $$ for an hour of massage and play for with no b. S. (She says she's 35 in her ad. She's been 35 for at least 20 years) She's a legend in her own mind. Pass.
https://adultsearch.com/us/nevada/la...dy-rubs/140375
https://www.xoxogenevieve.com/index.html
-
04-23-24 12:41 #783Senior Member

Posts: 700I may have missed the post, can I get a DM about Tiffany? I am asking about another out-call in the massage section. Thanks gents!
Originally Posted by Joosler
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 13:55 #782Senior Member

Posts: 387Morning CP, saw your post about the MILF with massage and YMMW. Mind sharing some details about your experience with her? Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 12:57 #781Senior Member

Posts: 582Inbox cleared
Sorry about that.
Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 10:43 #780Senior Member

Posts: 62Hey boss, could you clear your inbox?
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 19:49 #779Senior Member

Posts: 3424For the lazy:
Originally Posted by TripRider
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/702-518-0027












Reply With Quote




