Thread: Asians Escort / Massage / UTR
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 776
-
09-08-24 21:30 #26Senior Member

Posts: 31Moon girls Bonnie
Absolutely amazing. Easy and responsive comms. At a reasonably clean hotel in the near west end (you might want an Extended Stay). Mid-30's, playful, perfect body, brain-exploding head. Answered the door in a teddy and a smile, $2. 2 and off to the 30 min races! A little covered CG and back to the superb mouth action. Minimal English but super sweet. Would repeat!
-
08-31-24 15:22 #25Senior Member

Posts: 123New Sofia at MGS?
Anyone TOFTT and check out Sofia yet?
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/modellist/sofia
Haven't had the best luck with the unreviewed girls. Website says from Korea, but the pics are from this girl here who seems very Chinese:
https://bestgirlsexy.com/xiuren%E7%A...tan-xiao-ling/
-
08-14-24 11:02 #24Senior Member

Posts: 646Just checked the moongirls site.
Seems to only be one available rn.
Anyone sample?
-
06-27-24 22:55 #23Senior Member

Posts: 767I use their WeChat link. Much better for privacy.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-24 09:38 #22Banned Member

Posts: 262Asian GFE
Got word that there is a new site for Asian GFE, moongirlsshow. I'm not sure about the difference in numbers. BH44.
-
05-29-24 22:03 #21Senior Member

Posts: 488Duo
You cn get a duo or trio with any of them. For the price they are down for anything.
Originally Posted by CarlJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 10:29 #20Shill for GFE Ignore all posts

Posts: 13Asian GFE DUO
Has any monger tried their DUO option? The new lineups look good.
-
05-05-24 01:59 #19Senior Member

Posts: 123Asian GFE
Looks like they might've gotten some new talent, maybe even a new operator on the phone too. Super slow in responding today, nearly two hours after the initial text.
Perhaps the girls were busy, but it still would've been nice to get a response.
-
05-04-24 08:36 #18Senior Member

Posts: 156Re: Asiangfe Club
Looks like they've gotten new talent in the last day or so.
Originally Posted by Ronson1
[View Original Post]
https://asiangfeclub.com/
-
05-02-24 18:25 #17Banned Member

Posts: 262Asian Club
I sent a txt with no reply. It’s been about a week for me too.
Originally Posted by Ronson1
[View Original Post]
BH44.
-
05-01-24 09:51 #16Senior Member

Posts: 50GFE club
Is Asiangfeclub no longer here? I haven't heard from them since last week.
-
04-23-24 10:51 #15Senior Member

Posts: 767Samiya
I'mma wait until the week end if I don't see any bad reviews I will take a plunge. I was going to go to LJS this past weekend but once I saw the new menu decided to wait instead. I don't even think Sara is here anymore.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 17:43 #14Banned Member

Posts: 262Asian Club
Holder is saying Samiya is in town! Just passing along info! BH44.
Originally Posted by BuckHead44
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 13:28 #13Banned Member

Posts: 262Asian Club
Looks like the club has updated the site! Sara (time waster) and Samiya (appears to be new). Not sure if they are in the area? No reply with text.
BH44.
-
04-09-24 10:36 #12Senior Member

Posts: 767Not sure
I saw a post in the NoVa board saying they had some fun with her there, just go check it. Everyone is raving about her there. So IDK. The phone numbers do not dictate the exact location anyway.
Originally Posted by Twain
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




