Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 257 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 307 357 757 1257 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 25009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21169

    Melissa

    I set up an appointment with Melissa for last Friday. When I called to confirm an hour before. Crickets. Nothing since.

    Anyone have link to Chris and Lizzie?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnManning  [View Original Post]
    I did it guys! I finally had the time in the morning and I was able to bust a nut in Kris! I've had them all and Kris is absolutely a treasure. Just a horney ol' slag that loves a good dicking!

    Kris is definitely the hardest to get with. M-F 9:30 AM to 3 PM with some Saturdays from 9 to Noon. 100% worth it though if you like a BBW her BJ is fantastic and you can pop pretty much wherever you want.

    Now that I've had the mother and both daughters I would say it's Kris, Melissa then Lizzie for me. I will continue to frequent the three, but there's something about Melissa playing on her phone while I plow into her doggy style that gets me every time LOL.

    I remember seeing one of you wanting to get all 3 in one day. I would suggest making a morning appointment with Kris, then setting something up with Melissa, then trying for Lizzie a little bit later. Kris will 100% keep your appointment and Melissa is usually available. I've had the hardest time getting Lizzie because she will answer and then disappear. So if you want the Southcoast Trifecta. Platinum level I suggest Kris, then Melissa then Lizzie. Good luck!

  2. #21168

    Angela

    Finally saw this one 2 weeks ago. Had me pick her up from her place in Taunton despite posting in Prov. BBBJ pretty good. Extra $50 you can go BBFS and had some extra cash from taxes so I offered $100 extra on top of the $200 for the hour for BBFSCIP. Not a great attitude and bigger than I expected. Pure slampig though. 4/5 stars.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ence/169148586

  3. #21167

    Capacity

    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    Only three messages in there. Try sending.
    I have been at many messages in my sent box, and exceeded capacity limits. Remember to clear the sent box too!

  4. #21166

    The Southcoast Trifecta. Kris, Lizzie and Melissa

    I did it guys! I finally had the time in the morning and I was able to bust a nut in Kris! I've had them all and Kris is absolutely a treasure. Just a horney ol' slag that loves a good dicking!

    Kris is definitely the hardest to get with. M-F 9:30 AM to 3 PM with some Saturdays from 9 to Noon. 100% worth it though if you like a BBW her BJ is fantastic and you can pop pretty much wherever you want.

    Now that I've had the mother and both daughters I would say it's Kris, Melissa then Lizzie for me. I will continue to frequent the three, but there's something about Melissa playing on her phone while I plow into her doggy style that gets me every time LOL.

    I remember seeing one of you wanting to get all 3 in one day. I would suggest making a morning appointment with Kris, then setting something up with Melissa, then trying for Lizzie a little bit later. Kris will 100% keep your appointment and Melissa is usually available. I've had the hardest time getting Lizzie because she will answer and then disappear. So if you want the Southcoast Trifecta. Platinum level I suggest Kris, then Melissa then Lizzie. Good luck!

  5. #21165
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today at a decent motel in an industrial park in Warwick. After ghosting me in Oct, due to lack of quality, I've tried several times to connect with her. I thought she was ignoring me because I called her out back in Oct but she finally responded today. She wanted a confirmation text 30 min before which I did, got back to me 5 min later with 'I didn't see your message go through, sorry'. Then when I got there and told her, she responded 'I'm not ready yet, give me 10-15'. I thought here we go again but she actually came through this time.

    She looked fine, she didn't seem to be on anything. No dfk to start, went right to a BJ which I hate. Eventually she asked if I wanted sex, then condom or not? I said not, and she climbed on and rode me till I popped. In and out in 15. If there was some dfk foreplay, I might go again but without that nope. At least I can finally check that box off.
    Ash DFKs with me, did on very first visit, years ago. But sometimes she's more into DFK than at other times.

    Sometimes they are better at it on some visits than on other visits, with the same woman. I know DFK is usually YMMV and sometimes they do it really well first visit, but after that, not so much. Depends on their mood and state of mind, I guess, with some.

    But I agree with you, I would never repeat if they won't DFK at all the first time.

  6. #21164

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox, dude!
    Only three messages in there. Try sending.

  7. #21163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    We're all different. We all have our likes and dislikes.
    True. But I just thought if she doing bare. Kissing wasn't a big deal. But you are right, everyone have a like and dislike.

  8. #21162
    Quote Originally Posted by LionTamer68  [View Original Post]
    Would love the info please.
    Clear your inbox, dude!

  9. #21161
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Why do you need DFK if she is doing bare with you. I figured if you only need DFK to get hard but if she's bare. There shouldn't be any issues.
    We're all different. We all have our likes and dislikes.

  10. #21160

    Ashley batwoman

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeThat  [View Original Post]
    That's a beautiful creampie. I miss dropping loads in her.
    I grow a special tree and cultivate the leaves and swallow them. I produce a lot of sperm even at my old advanced age. I've been busting loads in a lot of girls lately. Really stupid TBH. Been listening to the band suicidal tendencies. Guess I really want to fulfill my own self made prophecy to be buried next to my dad at the cemetery. I basically live at the cemetery and talk to my Dad every day. Some of my so called friends made fun of my Dad. That truly hurt my feelings but I forgive just like my dad would want me to. Back to Ashley and Hannah. Sex with these 2 girls is like no other girls. That warm sperm entering that warm pussy and asshole is worth dying for. Just like drugs. Sex will kill you. Just a matter of time and by what girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240430-031912.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240430-031702.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240430-031925.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240430-031648.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240430-031949.jpg‎  


  11. #21159
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    She is super nice. But makes 5 appointments at a time because a lot of Matty type dudes prank her and never show up. So you have to wait for hours in the parking lot. But it was worth it I guess. It's an all day affair planning to see a girl now a days unfortunately that's the problem guys that are notorious for pranking girls have done real damage. Us real guys have to pay the price for the mentally ill that make appointments and never show up.
    That's a beautiful creampie. I miss dropping loads in her.

  12. #21158
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today at a decent motel in an industrial park in Warwick. After ghosting me in Oct, due to lack of quality, I've tried several times to connect with her. I thought she was ignoring me because I called her out back in Oct but she finally responded today. She wanted a confirmation text 30 min before which I did, got back to me 5 min later with 'I didn't see your message go through, sorry'. Then when I got there and told her, she responded 'I'm not ready yet, give me 10-15'. I thought here we go again but she actually came through this time.

    She looked fine, she didn't seem to be on anything. No dfk to start, went right to a BJ which I hate. Eventually she asked if I wanted sex, then condom or not? I said not, and she climbed on and rode me till I popped. In and out in 15. If there was some dfk foreplay, I might go again but without that nope. At least I can finally check that box off.
    Why do you need DFK if she is doing bare with you. I figured if you only need DFK to get hard but if she's bare. There shouldn't be any issues.

  13. #21157

    Bat wing Ashley

    She is super nice. But makes 5 appointments at a time because a lot of Matty type dudes prank her and never show up. So you have to wait for hours in the parking lot. But it was worth it I guess. It's an all day affair planning to see a girl now a days unfortunately that's the problem guys that are notorious for pranking girls have done real damage. Us real guys have to pay the price for the mentally ill that make appointments and never show up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240429-183631.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240429-183444.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240429-183554.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240429-183522.jpg‎  

  14. #21156

    Saw Ashley this morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I've been told she's been mainly in a Warwick incall now, rather than EP or Seekonk.

    I've found her to be a consistantly good and enthusiastic performer and fun over the years, regardless of whether or not she's plastered or on the wagon. Total GFE cumslut and world class cocksucker either way, LOL! And I've been told those pics in her ads are now pretty accurate and that she gained some needed weight back, and grew her hair out again? I sure hope so! She looked a bit decrepid and emaciated about a year or so ago, last I saw her, so it would be great if she's back to her normal self, and now looks like the pics in her current STG ads? If so that would be GREAT!

    Those who've seen her recently in that Warwick incall: I have a specific question about that incall that I need to ask in private, as it would not be wise to ask in public. So, could you please PM me, anyone who saw her in Warwick in the past couple weeks?

    Thanks.
    Saw her today at a decent motel in an industrial park in Warwick. After ghosting me in Oct, due to lack of quality, I've tried several times to connect with her. I thought she was ignoring me because I called her out back in Oct but she finally responded today. She wanted a confirmation text 30 min before which I did, got back to me 5 min later with 'I didn't see your message go through, sorry'. Then when I got there and told her, she responded 'I'm not ready yet, give me 10-15'. I thought here we go again but she actually came through this time.

    She looked fine, she didn't seem to be on anything. No dfk to start, went right to a BJ which I hate. Eventually she asked if I wanted sex, then condom or not? I said not, and she climbed on and rode me till I popped. In and out in 15. If there was some dfk foreplay, I might go again but without that nope. At least I can finally check that box off.

  15. #21155

    Bathroomless Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Groundglass  [View Original Post]
    She's moved from the EP place. Latest as of a couple of weeks ago in Warwick. She seems to be moving every 1-2 months. She's done the German ad a few times. She tried to explain it has something to do with the phone settings. I didn't quite follow. I agree with PSlag, her good traits are still there. The drinking demon however has been an one and off challenge for her.
    I've been told she's been mainly in a Warwick incall now, rather than EP or Seekonk.

    I've found her to be a consistantly good and enthusiastic performer and fun over the years, regardless of whether or not she's plastered or on the wagon. Total GFE cumslut and world class cocksucker either way, LOL! And I've been told those pics in her ads are now pretty accurate and that she gained some needed weight back, and grew her hair out again? I sure hope so! She looked a bit decrepid and emaciated about a year or so ago, last I saw her, so it would be great if she's back to her normal self, and now looks like the pics in her current STG ads? If so that would be GREAT!

    Those who've seen her recently in that Warwick incall: I have a specific question about that incall that I need to ask in private, as it would not be wise to ask in public. So, could you please PM me, anyone who saw her in Warwick in the past couple weeks?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape