Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 243 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 293 343 743 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14065

    She rude

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolDude  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/897133895649

    I am visiting the Lou and would like to meet this babe. Does anyone have any info on her?
    Tried to setup a visit she is very rude. Don't even ask what's available she will curse you out. Avoid.

  2. #14064
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCoolDude  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/897133895649

    I am visiting the Lou and would like to meet this babe. Does anyone have any info on her?
    Haven't seen her, but Imperial, MO is about 35 minutes south of STL. So depending on where you're staying, it could be longer or shorter. Just wanted to let ya know.

  3. #14063
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...a/897133895649

    I am visiting the Lou and would like to meet this babe. Does anyone have any info on her?

  4. #14062

    Eden.

    Saw Eden again recently, and as always. I had a great time.

    As a heads up. She told me that she will be moving her incall to the O'Fallon MO area around the 19th of May. That's good news for me and many others in St. Charles County.

    Don't know any specific location details yet but as many of you know, Eden is one of the best. Always has a great studio, is extremely dependable and with excellent communication.

    636 385 0550.

  5. #14061
    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    What area is her incall in?
    Central West End.

  6. #14060

    Christina L

    Anyone seen her? She is on Tryst and SA. Wanting to try, just seeing if anyone had seen her before.

  7. #14059
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    It's $300 for the hr FS and $360 for GFE including DATY and DFK. May seem high but she's worth every penny.
    What area is her incall in?

  8. #14058
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time with her today. She's very friendly. She doesn't do K9. I only had a qv meeting and she got the job done. She will have tomorrow. Catch her while she is here.

    Have fun and be safe.
    How much for qv?

  9. #14057

    Good time

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about dating this traveler. Has anyone seen her?

    https://callescort.org/619-953-1557
    I had a good time with her today. She's very friendly. She doesn't do K9. I only had a qv meeting and she got the job done. She will have tomorrow. Catch her while she is here.

    Have fun and be safe.

  10. #14056
    Quote Originally Posted by GfmHobby  [View Original Post]
    And will again.

    The pictures are real. One pop. Great mouth, spectacular tits, nice and wet.
    How was the area? Safe?

  11. #14055

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Stlconnoisseur  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/169022464

    Anyone seen Lady Kolada in St. Charles?
    And will again.

    The pictures are real. One pop. Great mouth, spectacular tits, nice and wet.

  12. #14054
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    It's $300 for the hr FS and $360 for GFE including DATY and DFK. May seem high but she's worth every penny.
    Trying her out this week, can't wait.

  13. #14053

    Spinner

    Thinking about dating this traveler. Has anyone seen her?

    https://callescort.org/619-953-1557

  14. #14052
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    I'm not experiencing any symptoms or anything, but new woman I'm starting to see on the side wants to get more physical. It's been a while since I've used a pro (well, lets face it, amateur, I'm not rich) but I feel like I should get an STI test. Hasn't been a problem with the wife, her place was / is abstinence with me.

    Also feel it's about time to get snipped. I'm too old and broke for another kid. Again, hasn't been a problem with the Mrs. If she falls pregnant again it certainly wasn't from me. But, better more safe than sorry.

    I don't need either place on insurance / credit. I have no idea if ANY place snips without insurance involvement but who knows. Cash, low cost preferred but it is what it is.

    Thanks!
    Any urologist should do vasectomy without insurance. I paid cash for mine and it was $1,200 plus the cost for the test kit to confirm I was shooting blanks.

    As far as STI testing you can go into any planned parenthood facility and get tested and treated without it going on your medical records.

  15. #14051

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    It states in her ad that GFE and DATY are not included in her base rate. Is that true? And if so, what's the extra charge for these services? Thanks.
    It's $300 for the hr FS and $360 for GFE including DATY and DFK. May seem high but she's worth every penny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape