Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 43529
-
04-30-24 15:11 #39974Senior Member

Posts: 121Mystic
I heard they got sold about a month or so ago. I've been a couple times since the new owners took over. It's a FS spot, with older women, though not grannies. They had younger women there before the sale. My recent experiences have been average. Currently, I refer Vivian's, which is just across the street from Mystic.
Originally Posted by Pooma127
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-24 09:34 #39973Senior Member

Posts: 172Montreal
Montreal is second to none. The outcall and incall talent is amazing and the prices aren't bad. I'm up there on business quite a bit and can't wait to go back. The girls are young, smoking hot and love the business. I typically use the big agencies for consistency. Check out Merb. Cc.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
NY and NJ are pretty good and you can catch a diamond in the ruff (see my review of Yumi), but no comparison to Montreal.
-
04-29-24 21:52 #39972Senior Member

Posts: 35Medford mystic?
I got a come try us text a little while ago and a couple more over the past few weeks. Anyone been there? I can't find much info.
-
04-29-24 17:46 #39971Senior Member

Posts: 456I'm just that good.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
I just looked through the few Lowell ads out there for ones with pics from 32.
-
04-28-24 15:11 #39970Senior Member

Posts: 2121That's it how did you find it? Nancy was Cici at spring. You can tell some photos are taken in the actual place. Though she was more the moma than a provider thank God. If you know you know.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 14:38 #39969Senior Member

Posts: 456I'm thinking this one? https://us-lowell.bedpage.com/female.../23209384.html.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
Which is for 256 Westford.
-
04-28-24 10:02 #39968Senior Member

Posts: 2121Bed page escorts but it's gone now. Ads on that page don't stay up long. "Spring St" is absolutely a new format.
Originally Posted by MandarinOrange
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 08:13 #39967Senior Member

Posts: 902There are a bunch of well advertised but crappy Asian spas in the Cresent / st Catherine area, but out of the center there are a couple gritty, old school full service Asian spas I have enjoyed.
Originally Posted by ClearThynker
[View Original Post]
It took some trial and error. I have not tried the escort services as I was always just sneaking out of a group outing to get a massage.
-
04-28-24 08:11 #39966Senior Member

Posts: 902Having been to most of the Spas in Lowell, I also wonder which one we are talking about.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 19:15 #39965Senior Member

Posts: 122What AMP in Lowell? I only see one Grand opening, but pictures are AI generated.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 16:21 #39964Senior Member

Posts: 662Northen NJ
Not much further than NYC. Easier to get to and easier to find parking. Lots of Manhatten providers jump back and forth to Edgewater NJ and other towns. The women at Queen Spa (mostly Chinese) were commuting from Flushing. Aqua Spa has good talent mostly Korean. There are a few others. Passaic has many SPAS. Most have table showers. Multiple providers. 785 and New Happy were popular places.
Originally Posted by AmpExplorer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-24 10:08 #39963Senior Member

Posts: 2121Spas moving around
So the "spring " st spa changed its advising, stopped putting photos of "actual girls" in the ad and in some places lists level of service. This place also has all new girls. Grand opening in lowel is now using spring st real girl photos but the one we all know as Cici originally from south an high now has a different name across the photo. Wonder if it's still her.
-
04-27-24 01:58 #39962Senior Member

Posts: 635I believe you. I have checked out merb. Cc in the past. Before my trip to Toronto I checked out terb. Cc as well as Massageplanet. Net. If anyone wants info/details on the spas I visited in Toronto shoot me a PM.
Originally Posted by ClearThynker
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 21:23 #39961Senior Member

Posts: 36Montreal is Awesome
I'd say that Montreal is more of an escort city than a massage city, but the talent and value are amazing. Check out merb. Cc.
Originally Posted by JackADogov
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 12:21 #39960Senior Member

Posts: 26Update on Connifer
I went to visit Conifer Dr again and requested the other woman with the bigger tits. I was able to get some tit fucking, she wanted. 8 but I only brought in. 6 with me. She insisted I could pay with card but I leave my phone and wallet in my car before going in case of a raid. She even wanted to make sure I had tip money before the massage started. Her tits really are nice but the tit fuck was just eh. I think if I go back and give her the. 8 and she seems my familiar face it would be better rather than a first time monger.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




