Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 168 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2517
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by PaperTiger24
  1. #1302

    North OC

    Anyone have any reccos for a spot in North OC? Seems like a lot of providers that you guys favor are in South OC. Lmk and if you could give some details on the spot, that'd be great. Thanks.

  2. #1301
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDough  [View Original Post]
    Which side of the political spectrum does she lean? Since she's a young female, I'm guessing that it's more towards the left?
    She's conservative as hell. I'm as far to the left of her as it gets and we still find common cause and it doesn't make things bad, if anything we actually have great discourse and see things the same way, just different approaches. Like we all want people that harm children gone.

  3. #1300
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDough  [View Original Post]
    Which side of the political spectrum does she lean? Since she's a young female, I'm guessing that it's more towards the left?
    While I haven't met Chanel so I'm not speaking for her, I've been surprised that there are a decent number of right leaning girls in this industry.

  4. #1299
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKon  [View Original Post]
    She's a literal dime piece. Super cool and smart as well. Built great chemistry during my hour stay. She is a phenomenal provider and even went a little over for me to fulfill her service. I could talk to her all day LOL.

    You guys weren't lying, she LOVES talking politics. I said fuck it, and went along with it. I enjoyed talking with her.

    If you don't want that getting in the way, avoid it at all costs LOL.

    Once she starts, she can go all day.

    I loved Chanel. My new favorite provider.

    Thank you guys for recommending her!
    Which side of the political spectrum does she lean? Since she's a young female, I'm guessing that it's more towards the left?

  5. #1298
    How often do you guys get checked for STIs? I know risk is relatively low compared to FS but had some riskier than usual behavior in my last visit (camel sliding / rubbing my tip on her slit) and thought I'd get tested even though I have no symptoms.

  6. #1297

    IG girl

    Anyone seen this girl?

    IG is sweetie_bellalinni.

  7. #1296

    You guys were all 100% right about Chanel

    She's a literal dime piece. Super cool and smart as well. Built great chemistry during my hour stay. She is a phenomenal provider and even went a little over for me to fulfill her service. I could talk to her all day LOL.

    You guys weren't lying, she LOVES talking politics. I said fuck it, and went along with it. I enjoyed talking with her.

    If you don't want that getting in the way, avoid it at all costs LOL.

    Once she starts, she can go all day.

    I loved Chanel. My new favorite provider.

    Thank you guys for recommending her!

  8. #1295
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could help you but my one experience there was very negative and haven't been back since. How pregnant was she? Like ready to pop?
    7 months (a month ago). So she's definitely really close to popping at this point. I just hate the idea that I'd never see her again if / when she returns to the biz.

  9. #1294
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    I know it's a long shot but doesn't anyone have contact info or an IG for pregnant "Amy" from Krystal's place? I missed seeing her again because I'd been out of town and now she's wrapped up at the spa. I can't stop thinking about the session I had with her.
    Wish I could help you but my one experience there was very negative and haven't been back since. How pregnant was she? Like ready to pop?

  10. #1293
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I saw Amy this week; I was a little concerned because I've never booked directly with a spa (even Krystal's place) since I have my ATFs contact info. Things started off very mild, but we chatted for a minute about how I'm a regular of another girl there (Wolfie / Alice), and I asked her if I was allowed to touch her (mongers, if you don't do this, start! She thanked me for asking and was very at ease afterwards.

    The rest of the session was indescribable. I'd very highly recommend her.
    I know it's a long shot but doesn't anyone have contact info or an IG for pregnant "Amy" from Krystal's place? I missed seeing her again because I'd been out of town and now she's wrapped up at the spa. I can't stop thinking about the session I had with her.

  11. #1292
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]
    I have yet to find a "regular" or a girl that gets me. Might be because I am only in OC like 1 week per month, and we don't really have "nuru" shops near me, just basic FS shops and rub and tugs. Many places similar to Nature or Right. Haven has been my goto when I am here but it is even losing it's appeal. Same girls everyday it seems, and though I really enjoyed them for a while, lately it seems like we are just going through the motions and have lost any interest, also upsells are getting out of hand. One girl there that was $$$ for the past 6 months or so, recently told me that it is now $$ (5 in case it cuts some off).
    I'm out of town a decent amount; because of that and budget I still only see my two ATFs about once a month. I'd love to do more but got to eat, you know?

    But there is something special about getting to know someone, feeling the hug when they come into the room is genuine, talking about kids, pets, vacation plans, etc. And when you get to that there's never discussion of money because you already know and they trust you.

  12. #1291
    Quote Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13  [View Original Post]
    I've seen quite a few girls just drop off the map lately. Thankfully neither of my ATFs have, but others. I dread the day that either of my ATFs drops out of the industry; I consider myself friends with both and have their phone numbers, but still I'd hate to just lose contact with them and face finding someone else that "gets" me.
    I have yet to find a "regular" or a girl that gets me. Might be because I am only in OC like 1 week per month, and we don't really have "nuru" shops near me, just basic FS shops and rub and tugs. Many places similar to Nature or Right. Haven has been my goto when I am here but it is even losing it's appeal. Same girls everyday it seems, and though I really enjoyed them for a while, lately it seems like we are just going through the motions and have lost any interest, also upsells are getting out of hand. One girl there that was $$$ for the past 6 months or so, recently told me that it is now $$ (5 in case it cuts some off).

  13. #1290
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruBrowser  [View Original Post]

    The rebranding always happens so hard to point that way. I see one particular girl that works at 3 spas, with a different name at each. The "new" talent just doesn't live up to the veterans in the industry. It's all about a quick buck now rather than good service with the new shawtys.
    I've seen quite a few girls just drop off the map lately. Thankfully neither of my ATFs have, but others. I dread the day that either of my ATFs drops out of the industry; I consider myself friends with both and have their phone numbers, but still I'd hate to just lose contact with them and face finding someone else that "gets" me.

  14. #1289
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Things in the nuru world seem pretty stagnant lately.

    Seemingly not many new girls. A decent number of rebrands seems like (always a bad sign to me).
    Pretty similar, been seeing Chanel and Sam and Victoria and my regulars.

    Checked out Nicole and Mya at Laguna Nuru. Both hot blonde babes, Mya a bit friendlier but they were both chill.

  15. #1288
    Quote Originally Posted by McNutties  [View Original Post]
    Things in the nuru world seem pretty stagnant lately.

    Seemingly not many new girls. A decent number of rebrands seems like (always a bad sign to me).
    Totally agree with you. I blame most of it on the excessive amount of fake reviews and "reviews for favors" that have been here and other major review sites.

    The rebranding always happens so hard to point that way. I see one particular girl that works at 3 spas, with a different name at each. The "new" talent just doesn't live up to the veterans in the industry. It's all about a quick buck now rather than good service with the new shawtys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape