Thread: Nuru Shops and Independents
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2516
-
04-04-24 02:55 #1271Senior Member

Posts: 52That's why we share what is working and / or not working
For all fellow tunnel bros to learn what mistakes should not be repeated. Totally understand ladies try to upsell; they are there to make money, not to find a special someone. But at the same time, upselling can be a big turn-off, especially a guy like me who has to work and save for a month to affort this sort of luxury. So it is up to us to share and learn as much as we can to avoid costly mistakes. This time, I got 30 min with Nabi. She was not very friendly, at least to me, not much talk, just mean glance at me with judging eyes; was I dress down too much after work? Or was she upset that I was there for only 30 min. She wouldn't allow FIV, which was a big turnoff for me (I thought I saw others commenting she allows it if you warm up to it). A simple rub and tug; not very memorable as others have raved about her. I plan to try out others there to find a right fit for me. Sometimes, I like meaty, so I might try Giselle, although I heard she won't allow FIV. Has anyone tried Adalyn, Maira, Caress, or Tammy? Any feedbacks would very much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-24 23:54 #1270Senior Member

Posts: 90Sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar. I saw Amy this week; I was a little concerned because I've never booked directly with a spa (even Krystal's place) since I have my ATFs contact info. Things started off very mild, but we chatted for a minute about how I'm a regular of another girl there (Wolfie / Alice), and I asked her if I was allowed to touch her (mongers, if you don't do this, start! She thanked me for asking and was very at ease afterwards.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
The rest of the session was indescribable. I'd very highly recommend her.
-
04-01-24 22:24 #1269Regular Member

Posts: 9He's talking about Alice at ROM and it's not totally legit.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-24 19:16 #1268Senior Member

Posts: 115Haven
Haven is pretty much the only spot I visit when I'm in town. Don't have spots like it at home, luckily I'm here at least a week per month. Yeah it's pricey but it's so much more fun than the ole rub and tug joints. One of the girls told me (after being shorted 20 minutes) that you should only book how long it will be till you bust. She said once you bust, she's done.
Originally Posted by Randy62
[View Original Post]
Monger On.
-
03-28-24 11:55 #1267Regular Member

Posts: 1Venus
Does anyone have Venus ig? Does she only work at Krystal's?
Originally Posted by CaptainSteve19
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-24 16:33
Senior Member
-
03-27-24 11:52 #1266Senior Member

Posts: 656Haven GPS
I've only been twice but both times felt like a huge upsell. I absolutely love hot viets with tats. Having said that I can't stand when these chicks think you are an ATM machine. Getting shorted on your time and you are still eager to go back LOL.
Originally Posted by Helmette
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 17:43 #1265Senior Member

Posts: 90Sounds like a few of us may have mommy issues. (Grins)
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 17:11 #1264Senior Member

Posts: 199Definitely some interest here. I just responded to DMs. Good luck yall.
Originally Posted by PitfallHarry13
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 15:48 #1263Senior Member

Posts: 90That you for sharing. I had been considering seeing her, call it a fantasy of mine. Just standard HE massage type action?
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 13:34 #1262Senior Member

Posts: 3349Is this ROM on Bristol? It looks totally legit.
Originally Posted by McNutties
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 13:17 #1261Senior Member

Posts: 199Amy at ROM
Saw Amy a few weeks back. For any of yall that have a pregnant girl interest this is your time to shine haha.
I did not know prior to booking. I had seen her in passing before and thought she was cute. But at the beginning of the session she sweetly let me know. As the softie I am I was like yah why not I have come this far. She is white, cute, petite beside you know where ha. Overall the session was solid. A bit awkward for me at the beginning but massage was relaxing and good. On the flip things were sensual and surprisingly very enjoyable haha. Definitely not the most wild session I have had but it had everything I appreciate. Small talk and a laugh or two and I was out the door. I would imagine in a few more weeks maybe she starts her break but who knows.
-
03-21-24 16:37 #1260Senior Member

Posts: 478Saw cherry once and don't recall anything about it except Latina babe. Usually if it's not memorable it was whatever.
Originally Posted by SfeoDogs39
[View Original Post]
Min is a fire Vietnamese babe with a killer body.
Adalyn a cool mid 20's Latina that I think is super hot.
Giselle mid 20's Latina bbw who's super pretty and does a killer edge session.
-
03-20-24 12:55 #1259Regular Member

Posts: 1Haven
Devy is a young 20's tiny skinny Latina tight body flat chest and small cute ass, rare to find Latinas like this. Alice is mixed Latina girl 20,s fit body with great natural tits and decent ass. Both have good personalities not the best actual massages but that is not why we are there. Any one got info on Cherry, Annisa or Alora.
-
03-18-24 13:35 #1258Senior Member

Posts: 52My very first experience at Haven
Finally I visited Haven (https://www.flickr.com/photos/therap...n/photostream/)!
I tried to get Min, Lyn, or Devy, but they have been fully booked the time I've tried. So I asked for anyone available at 5 PM and met Natasha (supposedly with red-hair white chick according to the photostream). I went to Haven 5 min before my appointed time, and a lady in front greeted me unfriendly (by the look of her, she must be Nabi) and took me to a room. 15 min past my appointed time, and finally, Natasha walks in. NO red hair for sure: She had light brown or dirty blond (couldn't tell because of lighting) and a bit of meat on her hip and thighs, which I didn't mind. Do not expect the photostream to truly represent masseuses. Fake photo, fake name. She undresses immediately and showed soft A's, she started oil massage, which is basically no massage but just rubs here and there, without any tease. About 5 min into light rubs, she finally started body to body rub on my back with her soft breast pressed against my back. On the turn, body to body again; she was making sure her meow stays far north of my jr so that they never meet. I paid for an hour $65, and then donation of $160 per the message thread guidance. But Natasha shorted me on time. My actual session was total of 35 min. So next time, I think I will do 30 or 45 min and respective donation of $120 or $140. Let me know if that is not the case with others. Such as shorting me on time, excess donation, etc. More info shared would help all of us. It will be another month or so for me to be able to get back to Haven, but I want to try those ladies I forementioned. If any one of them let me do FIV, she will become my FAV. Gracias, brethrens!
-
03-18-24 01:37 #1257Senior Member

Posts: 478Used to be Clair at Newport.
Originally Posted by DowntownBrown5
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






