Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 452 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 502 552 952 1452 ... LastLast
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 41302
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #34537

    Anybody given this one a try?

    Thinking about seeing this one today. Anyone taken her for a spin yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/169018034

  2. #34536
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an updated ad for karmen?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...y/944455895365

  3. #34535
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got an updated ad for karmen?
    I don't have an updated ad for her but I have her # if you want it.

  4. #34534

    Karmen

    Anyone got an updated ad for karmen?

  5. #34533

    Prime choice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Ariana. She's no longer prime choice if everyone's banging on it. And it certainly appears she's getting poked quite often. Do you still think she deserves the high premium you're paying?

    Not me.

    Rich.
    I'm unsure if she is high volume or not but I'm just curious who do you have as your prime choice? Who is your undoubtedly #1 ranked provider that is of premium quality?

    SD.

  6. #34532
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    Ariana. She's no longer prime choice if everyone's banging on it. And it certainly appears she's getting poked quite often. Do you still think she deserves the high premium you're paying?

    Not me.

    Rich.
    Why do you think she's high volume?

  7. #34531

    Blacklist

    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    One that I have knowledge of through a few good providers I know, is Mr Number! The funny thing is, from what I was told, the good providers know who are lying and who is not when it's pertaining to us! They are aware that majority lie about who they are in the ad and we walk! Or they do some dumb shit and we keep our standards and say "no thank you" bye!
    What is this blacklist that you all speak of? Please send me a direct message.

  8. #34530

    RE: Not a trap

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough0203  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm severely fucked later, is not a trap but that's all ill say.
    And, of course, yesterday after those ads appeared on STG, and as expected, half a dozen men or so made their favorite uncle's list for traveling to meet a minor or soliciting a minor using a computer, etc. I don't know where you're getting your information from regarding this sting, but it's faulty.

    Shaggy.

  9. #34529
    Banned Member


    Posts: 144

    Cool story

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough0203  [View Original Post]
    Unless I'm severely fucked later, is not a trap but that's all ill say.
    Let us know how it goes. Keep us posted.

  10. #34528

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Ariana many times over the last couple months. Even though her behavior is somewhat erratic at times, I have seen absolutely no evidence of candy use. Regarding her cleanliness, she's definitely a slob, LOL. But her personal hygiene is fucking Epic. There's nothing I wouldn't lick or suck on her. Besides that, she's sexy AF. But she does charge a little higher rates. I would rather see her maybe two or three times a month versus a total fucking waste of time chasing some of these other monsters. Just my opinion.
    Ariana. She's no longer prime choice if everyone's banging on it. And it certainly appears she's getting poked quite often. Do you still think she deserves the high premium you're paying?

    Not me.

    Rich.

  11. #34527

    Soooo this is actually Not a trap

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich980  [View Original Post]
    It's a trap!

    Rich.
    Unless I'm severely fucked later, is not a trap but that's all ill say.

  12. #34526
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    Do you see where it says "Report Post?"

    A2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20240123_203154.jpg‎  

  13. #34525

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by TopJimmie  [View Original Post]
    FYI, there's roughly a dozen ads out there with the age listed as 19 or 99. They all quickly state via text that they are 14 years old.
    Fair warning.
    It's a trap!

    Rich.

  14. #34524
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Laney is much cleaner than Ariana. Ariana is probably a little more talented and way more bang for your buck. Laney is cool but she just thinks of herself way higher than she is. She's cute but not hot. Her teeth are kinda fucked. But she's not on drugs, has a cleanish home, and is a pro.

    Ariana is probably on candy. Place is a mess. But she's a notch hotter and a notch more fun. I know who I go to.
    I've seen Ariana many times over the last couple months. Even though her behavior is somewhat erratic at times, I have seen absolutely no evidence of candy use. Regarding her cleanliness, she's definitely a slob, LOL. But her personal hygiene is fucking Epic. There's nothing I wouldn't lick or suck on her. Besides that, she's sexy AF. But she does charge a little higher rates. I would rather see her maybe two or three times a month versus a total fucking waste of time chasing some of these other monsters. Just my opinion.

  15. #34523

    Appreciate the insight

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Laney is much cleaner than Ariana. Ariana is probably a little more talented and way more bang for your buck. Laney is cool but she just thinks of herself way higher than she is. She's cute but not hot. Her teeth are kinda fucked. But she's not on drugs, has a cleanish home, and is a pro.

    Ariana is probably on candy. Place is a mess. But she's a notch hotter and a notch more fun. I know who I go to.
    Thank you for the insight. Laney does sound good but her terrible comms just turned me away. I was previously reaching out to Laney before having a dream with Ariana and just haven't bothered with the lack luster comm issue with Laney since. Again, thank you for the insight, I'll keep enjoying the excitement with Ariana.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape