Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2323
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    There is a review posted just 10 days ago of a young JAV girl Moet in LA and another guy posted a link to a site with screenshots from her video. Most likely the same Moet, but not 100 percent sure as her agency link is now blank.
    Here you go fellas! This is Moet's JAV video.

    https://www4.bestjavporn.com/video/3...8-moe-chan-19/

  2. #2322
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBoyz  [View Original Post]
    Which area is she in now? I couldn't tell if the photos are her since the face got blurred out. She had a blonde short hair, a bit longer than in photos.
    She's in DC soon. All the quality feedback, she looks to become a top k-girl at this rate of reviews are true.

  3. #2321

    Moet

    Quote Originally Posted by FischMonger  [View Original Post]
    No luck either, brother. Was looking. Keep me posted if you find something.
    Quote Originally Posted by IzziDizzi2  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help and find out Moet Jav name? I tried image search but nothing came back.
    There is a review posted just 10 days ago of a young JAV girl Moet in LA and another guy posted a link to a site with screenshots from her video. Most likely the same Moet, but not 100 percent sure as her agency link is now blank.

    Quote Originally Posted by PogeyBait  [View Original Post]
    https://asianvibe.is/models/moet-real-japanese-av-4-20/

    New JAV certified girl on the roster and once again, I find myself simping hard for the J-Girls. I did some detective work a reverse image searched pic with writing and found her AV's. I liked what I saw but of course, after seeing a few of these girls, I know its not like what you see on JAVGURU. All I care about really is knowing exactly who I will be seeing and if they got the body I'm looking for. Moe was the girl in the videos and honestly, prettier in person. Exceptionally young and if I'm believing her JAV stats from what I found, she's supposedly 21 with the cross reference to what her vids portray her as. Sub 25 conservatively assuming JAV studios also pad the girl's age.

    Moet does have a really nice body and its does feel nice with her probably having skin care as a priority. I also took the liberty of making the hour appointment without the video just because as of late, I can't be spending that much on single appointments. She does offer it though as most J-girls do.

    She's a bit reserved at first but I found mileage after the shower was over with and I was able to reverse 69 her with me on top to get my BBBJ and DATY time in simultaneously. Moet got wet enough with a little more direction provided on my part but not being forceful if that makes sense. I wasn't being pushy but I did clarify what I wanted before hand and took the lead on things which seemed to at least put her mind at ease of how to get me going.

    I did pay for the upgrade to bb and her pussy felt tight. Not super tight like Chu's but had that's firm but smooth glide to her once the rhythm got going. I was pleased and she does allow for some harder pounding once she got used to my size. Decent time in missionary with some LFK. Rolled her for doggy and her ass is NICE. Very plump and jiggly like the JAV she was featured suggested. Finished in her mouth for a final BBBJ and got my clothes on by the stroke of the hour.

    Another W imo since I love the JAV menu. Young women who I can see what they look like prior and know who I'm seeing beforehand. Enjoy the weekend boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWally  [View Original Post]
    Hi, I see the cover photo has a hit on this site that has screenshots:

    https://tv.rakuten.co.jp/adult/content/368199/

    It's tagged as Shiroutomanman which is an indie label, so not the most reliable info. The date is 2021, so it's been 3 years.

  4. #2320

    Japanese battle

    The heat is on. LK is labeling momo as Japanese, 1st time in the US. OMG has Moet, allegedly JAV star.

    Let the battle begins. Keep the post coming.

  5. #2319

    Nicole

    I'm going to be in town for a few week a Nicole made me interested. I will see a few of LKATL girl when I'm here but want to start with Nicole. Any body seen her before?

  6. #2318

    Moet

    Quote Originally Posted by IzziDizzi2  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help and find out Moet Jav name? I tried image search but nothing came back.
    No luck either, brother. Was looking. Keep me posted if you find something.

  7. #2317

    Minji

    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Minji from OMG in your area is in my area soon. Read some reviews saying the photos are not her but she's pretty. For the folks who saw here in ATL did she have long or short hair and is it confirmed the photos are not her? Thanks!
    Which area is she in now? I couldn't tell if the photos are her since the face got blurred out. She had a blonde short hair, a bit longer than in photos.

  8. #2316

    Moet

    Can someone help and find out Moet Jav name? I tried image search but nothing came back.

  9. #2315

    Refs

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefreak  [View Original Post]
    Hello, can anyone here help me with references to get into OMG please. ThankYou.
    Honestly you probably don't understand what "references" are. They are provider references, not fellow monger references. If you don't have these then just saddle up and hand over the deets like the rest of us.

  10. #2314

    Minji OMG (long or short hair)?

    Minji from OMG in your area is in my area soon. Read some reviews saying the photos are not her but she's pretty. For the folks who saw here in ATL did she have long or short hair and is it confirmed the photos are not her? Thanks!

  11. #2313

    Bianca

    Quote Originally Posted by DelrayMan92  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bianca last Wednesday in Orlando. I have seen many of Carol's girls. Bianca is definitely near the top of the list and I highly recommend her! Hotter than hell with a small tight pussy. She didn't give me her number though (you are lucky!
    For real man, I was surprised she asked for it LOL Hopefully I can see her without CA LOL.

  12. #2312

    Mint at OMG

    Okay, so saw Mint at OMG. She is pretty top notch. A lot is available. I only paid for a short visit and she got me turned on so I didn't last as long as I would like. So, afterwards she spent a lot of time chatting and acting really silly. Anyway, she is very attractive and I'd say is in her 30's but has a young looking face and a really nice but with some great tata's. Someone said she was heavier somewhere I checked, but did not find her heavy at all. She is really skinny. She knew how to move and how to work things which made the main event a lot of fun. Started with BJ to 69 which we did for quite a while. Then she climbed on top of me. Got too close too fast so flipped her over and climbed on top. Like a lot of the K providers she is super tight and she would stare in my eyes as we went at it which I also love. So, really didn't last too long like this either. Afterwards, since I had only opted for a short visit we had free time so, like I said, she just chatted and acted super silly. I couldn't follow things she was saying anyway. But she definitely isn't as old as some of the ones these places bring around. Overall, I would say it is worth it and if you have any questions, drop me a message.

  13. #2311

    Need References for OMG

    Hello, can anyone here help me with references to get into OMG please. ThankYou.

  14. #2310
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog1746  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one from CA last week and she is a good time. Same girl from the pics and short with a nice body. DFK the entire with me YMMV. BBJ for a little while then CBJ which was a bummer. Went through CG, Mish and standing Doggy. Had two pops and she spoke good English. I would say see her one time but remember she is more expensive than other girls in the agency. I can tell she liked me because she gave me her number afterwards and took mines, never had that before.

    https://www.models-world.com/profile/bianca-cardi/
    I saw Bianca last Wednesday in Orlando. I have seen many of Carol's girls. Bianca is definitely near the top of the list and I highly recommend her! Hotter than hell with a small tight pussy. She didn't give me her number though (you are lucky!

  15. #2309

    Karina at OMG

    I saw Karina about two weeks ago in Nova. She's a sweet, cool, friendly girl with a great body. My review is below. If you click on view original post you can see several other reviews right under mine. We all seemed to agree that she was definitely worth a visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    Really really enjoyed my time with Karina. A little taller, slim / athletic with curves, fantastic soft smooth skin, nice ass, nice breasts (I guess fake, but seem real), great smile, mix of GND and borderline model material mix face. Very sweet, kind, friendly and relaxing personality / attitude.

    She also goes by Roya / Raya and has reviews under both names and several posts in LA and Seattle. I feel like I read way too much information on this girl and was really confused as the info was conflicting. Having seen her I guess I can understand all points of view. I can see some saying GND and others really hot as far as face. I really liked her face and thought she was a hottie. Most agree that the body is pretty good, but several guys said no ass or average ass. I don't get that as she has a nice ass that looks unreal in the mirror when BBJ and in Dog.

    She's a little less experienced, so not the wild jump you at the door or service queen type. Its more of a relaxing medium more of a build up, yet quite enjoyable pace. Also, her clock is set right on time (not 5 min fast) and she gives a super quick shower with preview BBJ. This leaves a lot of time for action. It was unreal how much action was packed into the hour with no time wasted. DFK and CFS was endless and fantastic through many positions. I couldn't find mention of CIM anywhere for her. She gave me a great non stop BBJTCIM finish on the edge of the bed. The view was just stupid with her hot ass in the mirror. Definitely glad I went to see her and agree with the recent reviews below.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape