Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 748 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9009
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Not a winning story here. Just a story.

    I'm pretty adamant, as many of you know, then in this game you have to keep things cordial. A crazy girl is someone who can make your life hell. Especially if you're married or have a lot to lose.

    I set a date with a girl for tomorrow. 25, cute, white, a bit chubby but super cute. Braces and nice eyes. Day before we met she starts asking for money. All the red flags. But it's not just that. It's her language. It's erratic. Misspellings. Cut off thoughts. She just seemed wigged out.

    Frankly she strikes me as a bit crazy.

    I could've ghosted her. But again, I'm afraid of bad intentions mixed with crazy girls. I use a burner phone and blurred pictures but still, you have no idea who's out there.

    So I offered her a consolation prize. Told her I didn't want to meet anymore. Had cold feet. New to this (total lie) and just wasn't my thing. And I bought her off. Sent her a 100 dollar Visa card, digitally, to say no hard feelings, thanks for playing along, now go run along little woman.

    I know some of you think this is crazy of me. But I feel it's money well spent. I bought a bit of piece of mind. Told her this is me walking away now with a smile and grace.
    She's most likely a druggie and was on something when texting you or needing a fix. I've had to let chics sometimes have some cash to get the fuck out of my car when I street monger sometimes. It doesn't happen often. But once in a while a chic starts to act up and best just to make them leave. If they're acting up even before we have met in our discussions about the arrangement details. I don't send them money. I just block them either by phone or email. And I don't change numbers for my second "burner" phone. I've had that number for about 20 years. Because I've had girls come back months or years later wanting arrangement help again. So I keep my hotline open. LOL I do however check periodically to make sure my phone numbers don't link to any info on reverse phone search sites. One of the main sites being beenverified. If it does you can request that they remove it.

  2. #9008

    Cutting my losses

    Not a winning story here. Just a story.

    I'm pretty adamant, as many of you know, then in this game you have to keep things cordial. A crazy girl is someone who can make your life hell. Especially if you're married or have a lot to lose.

    I set a date with a girl for tomorrow. 25, cute, white, a bit chubby but super cute. Braces and nice eyes. Day before we met she starts asking for money. All the red flags. But it's not just that. It's her language. It's erratic. Misspellings. Cut off thoughts. She just seemed wigged out.

    Frankly she strikes me as a bit crazy.

    I could've ghosted her. But again, I'm afraid of bad intentions mixed with crazy girls. I use a burner phone and blurred pictures but still, you have no idea who's out there.

    So I offered her a consolation prize. Told her I didn't want to meet anymore. Had cold feet. New to this (total lie) and just wasn't my thing. And I bought her off. Sent her a 100 dollar Visa card, digitally, to say no hard feelings, thanks for playing along, now go run along little woman.

    I know some of you think this is crazy of me. But I feel it's money well spent. I bought a bit of piece of mind. Told her this is me walking away now with a smile and grace.

  3. #9007
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GKDNdAneVE27Ma

    Anyone ever seen this one before? I connected with her just earlier this evening then started texting, but it looks as tho she's blocked me on wyp and thru text.
    Also this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-2354d67b26c7

  4. #9006

    Amymeow777

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GKDNdAneVE27Ma

    Anyone ever seen this one before? I connected with her just earlier this evening then started texting, but it looks as tho she's blocked me on wyp and thru text.

  5. #9005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    That's a big girl. One thing that makes me laugh is big chunky girls calling themselves curvy. You aren't curvy. You are overweight. What your rolls are curvy? LOL She does have a pretty face but needs to lose the pounds.

  6. #9004

  7. #9003
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fewer is putting it mildly. I think they are all on TikTok.
    Yup. Or on Instagram being instahos. LOL.

  8. #9002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Especially with the fewer amount of fresh younger honeys on there.
    Fewer is putting it mildly. I think they are all on TikTok.

  9. #9001
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    All the new seeking upgrades are crap.
    I agree as well. I am now so frustrated that I emailed a support ticket to please go back to their old system of displaying saved searches using page numbers. With the new search feature, you click on a profile way down the list and when you hit the back button it takes you back to to the top or start of the list, so you have no idea where you left off, and have no page numbers to access. It is absolutely gone for the worst. And, the amount of scammers and fake profiles is at an incredible all time high. I am now resorting more to the Korean escort agencies sad to say.

  10. #9000
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    LOL The only upgrade that needs to be done is to make the subscription price half off permanently or less. Especially with the fewer amount of fresh younger honeys on there. And to allow conversations already started with a girl to still be accessible when you don't have an active subscription. I've let mine expire and not going back. I'm doing my own thing now and finding what I want again. I may do some searches periodically to see if I see younger fresh girls start to increase again. And might sign up again. But im not holding my breath. Seeking lost its value to me quite a while back.
    Agreed. It's basically turned into a more pretentious and expensive version of Humaniplex at this point.

  11. #8999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    All the new seeking upgrades are crap.
    LOL The only upgrade that needs to be done is to make the subscription price half off permanently or less. Especially with the fewer amount of fresh younger honeys on there. And to allow conversations already started with a girl to still be accessible when you don't have an active subscription. I've let mine expire and not going back. I'm doing my own thing now and finding what I want again. I may do some searches periodically to see if I see younger fresh girls start to increase again. And might sign up again. But im not holding my breath. Seeking lost its value to me quite a while back.

  12. #8998
    All the new seeking upgrades are crap.

  13. #8997
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...854&viewfull=1#post6875854.

    He is my bowlbuddy, and IK for a fact what he has. IK there are many things about his setup I could not replicate, though, and most guys could not.
    It does not click through correctly. The post is #14343.

  14. #8996
    Have fun, turns them all on!

    I've even taken diff ones to MP that aren't known to do extras and I tell them, you lay down let me massage you, and whip that out 15 mins in, then they get to the point of no return and move on in! To each their own.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just bought one based on all these posts. Will report back after a few demos.

  15. #8995

    One of those guys who is deluding himself a SB is his GF

    Not.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...854&viewfull=1#post6875854.

    He is my bowlbuddy, and IK for a fact what he has. IK there are many things about his setup I could not replicate, though, and most guys could not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape