Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 448 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 6706
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4066
    It does seem Monica does the scheduling (or whoever is texting back). Just ask who is available at the day / time you want. She always shares the names. Monica & Fabiana are the hotter of the group. Someone needs to break the code here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    How can we get to see the other girls? Does Monica decide which girl you get or can you request? I've seen Monica once but want to try the others, and notice their pics aren't on her website.

  2. #4065
    I've requested who I would like do the massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    How can we get to see the other girls? Does Monica decide which girl you get or can you request? I've seen Monica once but want to try the others, and notice their pics aren't on her website.

  3. #4064

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood2020  [View Original Post]
    And they also have Fabiana. Just as cute. Great little bod. Probably the most sensual massage there. But still no finish. If that crew would step up, they could be a dominate player in this league.
    How can we get to see the other girls? Does Monica decide which girl you get or can you request? I've seen Monica once but want to try the others, and notice their pics aren't on her website.

  4. #4063

    And

    And they also have Fabiana. Just as cute. Great little bod. Probably the most sensual massage there. But still no finish. If that crew would step up, they could be a dominate player in this league.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the 1st one a couple times. Here's their ad on MF:

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/

    Had 2 different therapists, Monica and Naomy, for Ashiatsu and Thai modalities respectively. Good-to-great therapeutic massages, both undraped, but no extras even remotely hinted at.

  5. #4062

    Same Experience

    Newbie here.

    Thoughts on why everything screams like extras are on the menu, but they aren't. Just a tease to keep you coming back for a chance?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jingleheimer  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the 1st one a couple times. Here's their ad on MF:

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/

    Had 2 different therapists, Monica and Naomy, for Ashiatsu and Thai modalities respectively. Good-to-great therapeutic massages, both undraped, but no extras even remotely hinted at.

  6. #4061
    I've been to the 1st one a couple times. Here's their ad on MF:

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40881/

    Had 2 different therapists, Monica and Naomy, for Ashiatsu and Thai modalities respectively. Good-to-great therapeutic massages, both undraped, but no extras even remotely hinted at.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCookies  [View Original Post]
    I am a bit confused for the Latina spa. I went to the old one on red bug /436, and I see the two links below. Are they the same, or are they different? I know the previous establishment had a few different numbers. I know Monica works at the first link and people have said she doesn't do anything, so I'd like someone to clear up the confusion. Thanks.

    https://latinasmassagespa.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3067571

  7. #4060

    Mila

    Would all agree that there is zero chance this one is real and looks like this?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2997735

  8. #4059

    Outcall?

    Seems out outcall therapist selection is diminishing. Any recommendations?

  9. #4058
    The first is reviewed just a few posts down in 4050.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCookies  [View Original Post]
    I am a bit confused for the Latina spa. I went to the old one on red bug /436, and I see the two links below. Are they the same, or are they different? I know the previous establishment had a few different numbers. I know Monica works at the first link and people have said she doesn't do anything, so I'd like someone to clear up the confusion. Thanks.

    https://latinasmassagespa.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3067571

  10. #4057

    Petite kate

    Was around the area where the wood is long, stop by to see her at the new office that made it triple play for me from the 1st ,2nd and now 3rd location. Nice massage have a little direction to go a little more firm, nice rub down played with junior from the back every now and then. Once the flip came nice L1 finish and sucking on the boys just enough YMMV on that part, good small talk grab a water for the heat in the street and left nice and relax.

  11. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP60  [View Original Post]
    Totally different operations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same place.

    The one on adult search is not in that area, I heard it is by mall of mellenia in an apartment.
    Ah, okay. So basically, I want the adultsearch one.

    Does anyone know if the $$. 2 in the ad is all inclusive, or is there more required?

  12. #4055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    No

    They are not the same place.

    The one on adult search is not in that area, I heard it is by mall of mellenia in an apartment.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCookies  [View Original Post]
    I am a bit confused for the Latina spa. I went to the old one on red bug /436, and I see the two links below. Are they the same, or are they different? I know the previous establishment had a few different numbers. I know Monica works at the first link and people have said she doesn't do anything, so I'd like someone to clear up the confusion. Thanks.

    https://latinasmassagespa.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3067571

  13. #4054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Latina Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseCookies  [View Original Post]
    I am a bit confused for the Latina spa. I went to the old one on red bug /436, and I see the two links below. Are they the same, or are they different? I know the previous establishment had a few different numbers. I know Monica works at the first link and people have said she doesn't do anything, so I'd like someone to clear up the confusion. Thanks.

    https://latinasmassagespa.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3067571
    Totally different operations.

  14. #4053

    Latina

    I am a bit confused for the Latina spa. I went to the old one on red bug /436, and I see the two links below. Are they the same, or are they different? I know the previous establishment had a few different numbers. I know Monica works at the first link and people have said she doesn't do anything, so I'd like someone to clear up the confusion. Thanks.

    https://latinasmassagespa.com/

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3067571

  15. #4052

    Augustina Rush

    Saw this hot MILF a few weeks back. Check out her site lots on the menu. I went with the $$$ option and had an amazing session.

    https://sweettreataugustina.cuties-sites.com/home

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape