Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 492 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 7377
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6252

    Any info on this Greenfield girl?

    Hey guys, I live up in the bowels of VT and have been searching and found this out of Greenfield, curious if anyone has any info on her? I can't seem to find anything on her. Would love some info if anyone has it. Shoot me a PM or here in the thread would be great, thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/872128407816

  2. #6251

    Help

    I will be working in the area Monday and would love to find a bareback piece.

    Can anyone recommend a good one.

  3. #6250

    Marylin

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/274008506744

    Posted today!

    I have her real number and haven't heard from her since early February. I texted her skip number and real one today but haven't head back. Hope its really her.
    She still posts as being 23. Must be 30 at least by now.

  4. #6249

    Return of Marylin??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/274008506744

    Posted today!

    I have her real number and haven't heard from her since early February. I texted her skip number and real one today but haven't head back. Hope its really her.

  5. #6248

    Supa Soka


  6. #6247
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstro000  [View Original Post]
    Look up the name cassie. She is definitely not worth it. There's a long list of horrible reviews about her.
    Thanks guys. Much appreciated for saving me some $$$ on this one! Goes to show the negative feedback on a provider is just as valuble as the positive.

  7. #6246

    Stay far away.

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider? She posts almost everyday, but I could not find any reviews. Calls herself "Baby Girl". She looks cute. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/358722401824
    Look up the name cassie. She is definitely not worth it. There's a long list of horrible reviews about her.

  8. #6245
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider? She posts almost everyday, but I could not find any reviews. Calls herself "Baby Girl". She looks cute. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/358722401824
    I'm pretty sure she was around the casino area in Boston before moving west. Not sure if she used the baby girl name so search could turn up nothing. And from what I remember, there was nothing good said about her. Stay safe.

  9. #6244

    Cassie

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this provider? She posts almost everyday, but I could not find any reviews. Calls herself "Baby Girl". She looks cute. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/358722401824
    Cassie or Casidy. Used to be a street hooker. Have seen some bad reviews on her.

  10. #6243

    Baby Girl

    Any info on this provider? She posts almost everyday, but I could not find any reviews. Calls herself "Baby Girl". She looks cute. Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...a/358722401824

  11. #6242

    Sister, sister

    Quote Originally Posted by BumRush  [View Original Post]
    Sister? Available for doubles?

    There are worse experiences than Autumn out there.
    The sister is out of the business.

  12. #6241
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    She looks as bad as her sister Sarah back in the day; Those titties look horrible and the marks all over her. Eck. Why would anyone want to chase after that? 10 years ago she was firm, tight, and beautiful.
    Sister? Available for doubles?

    There are worse experiences than Autumn out there.

  13. #6240

    Frecklez

    I'm keeping this very short. She's insane. Place full of roaches and smells like cat piss and weed. Hardly does anything that's listed on her ad. I can see why there are zero reviews. She does have a juicy big ass. Some baby damage but nice body. Keeps her shirt on the entire time. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...d/088553817145

  14. #6239

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Autumn at the Quality in West side. Communicated up until I was 10 minutes out. Once there no communication. Usually I'm gone after 15 minutes but I hung in for a full 40 minutes. As I was leaving the parking lot she drives in and parks. I circle back and the car is gone. I'm driving away and she says she's there if I'm still around. I circle back again and get to the Inn and the car isn't there at all. Her excuse was she fell asleep. My question was where, did you fall asleep, since you weren't where you were supposed to be at all. Save myself $200. Clearly she has gone way downhill. All the pics are from years ago, 2017, maybe earlier, before she had two kids with two daddies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...7/765439923565
    She looks as bad as her sister Sarah back in the day; Those titties look horrible and the marks all over her. Eck. Why would anyone want to chase after that? 10 years ago she was firm, tight, and beautiful.

  15. #6238

    Chevy

    Quote Originally Posted by DlackDudeDick  [View Original Post]
    A link a number a pic something?
    Do you have contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape