Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 17952
-
04-29-24 11:50 #14637Senior Member

Posts: 237Few options
It's been about 5 years but there is a seedy hotel over on the east side of new circle that does hour rentals. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I think the minimum at the time was 3 hours for $30-$40 bucks. Yes you will need a penicillin shot and a double Cuervo after. I've had some good luck finding the extended stay America on tates creek on Priceline for $60. This location is pretty nice some are rough. I also heard about this app that had business travelers in mind where you can book hotel rooms for half days during the day. Decent hotels. I can't remember the name of the app but I'm sure google will give you results. I read about on the forums here in another forum. I was unsure if lexington would be large enough to be on the app.
Originally Posted by JediMindTrik
[View Original Post]
Sorry not much help but pointing you in the right direction.
-
04-29-24 08:02 #14636Senior Member

Posts: 243Marie
Anyone know where Marie has disappeared to? Tried to get in touch but she isn't responding and hasn't posted for a while.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/marie-es...xington-143893
-
04-29-24 01:05 #14635Senior Member

Posts: 108Outcall Site Suggestions??
Hypothetically if one were to need to secure an Outcall location for a short while, say 2 hours tops, where might one begin to look in / around the Lexington area? Is there such a thing as a "rent by the hour" motel? And if so, will I need a heavy does of penicillin and a tetanus shot after visiting said establishment? Guessing the best choice might just be to get a room at a cheap but decent hotel, but before dropping that 70-100 bones, figured it was worth asking this group of experts. Feel free to PM if you have a down-low spot you don't want to share with the masses.
-
04-28-24 10:52 #14634Senior Member

Posts: 132Chey, first visit.
Not sure if this is necessary, as Chey is very UTR, and doesn't seem to see many punters. I reached out a couple months back to Lionhearted through this forum, managed to get her number. Hard to align our schedules for a while, but last minute yesterday, I was in the hour trip out to Lions gaff, where Chey works out of. He's a top fella, very welcoming, we're both ex-PBI, different countries, but same attitude! There was a little; 'lionheart, lionheart, this is Coldstream' in a 'Kingsman' style! Chey was waiting in a large, clean, tidy, bedroom, with a big bed! An hour, at $$. Really natural looking, very pretty girl, lovely body, and a very friendly attitude. I took things slow, got her comfortable with me, this always pays dividends, in my experience! And had a truly exceptional experience. Fantastic time, with a stunning girl. She's a little diamond, and, if I can get in her schedule again, would definitely repeat. As she is so UTR, I don't feel it's my place to share her number, so please don't ask, I reached out to Lionheart, on this forum, but I don't think she works often, I'm just counting my lucky stars I was able to see her.
-
04-27-24 11:07 #14633Senior Member

Posts: 2591000% Fake. Those pics were stolen from a Dayton Escort who used to post frequently up here.
Originally Posted by ChuckIsBusy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 21:59 #14632Senior Member

Posts: 102Hope
Had a meeting with hope today. Very, very enjoyable and not all strung out like most. Well worth the visit give her a try!
-
04-26-24 20:15 #14631Senior Member

Posts: 41Tara from last year.
Does anyone know the digits for Tara. She was the little freak with fake tits that posted a lot about a year ago. If so PM me. I'm not even sure if she's around anymore.
-
04-26-24 16:33 #14630Senior Member

Posts: 484Hope- All World
Hope is in town. She is ALL WORLD. Smart, fun and attractive. Great body. Clean, sober and breath of fresh. She enjoys what she is doing. I highly recommend. PM Dick Cedarmore if you are interested in meeting her.
You will not be disappointed.
-
04-26-24 08:34 #14629Senior Member

Posts: 32Megan Taylor?
Seems like I remember reviews for her on here a while back but I can't find any. Been texting a bit but haven't pulled the trigger due to lack of reviews.
Any intel?
https://secrethostess.com/785991/
-
04-25-24 16:06 #14628Senior Member

Posts: 38New girl
I contacted this provider, they have posted a false or incorrect number all throughout the ad. Beware!
Originally Posted by ChuckIsBusy
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...9/704287718226
-
04-25-24 15:57 #14627Senior Member

Posts: 37CC gets better with every visit, as we know oral is out but she makes up for it, she rode me reverse cowgirl anal bb with CIA to finish. Best visit ever.
Originally Posted by WadsOfWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 13:45 #14626Senior Member

Posts: 60Yuck:(
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/476555790306
Pics seem they are very old. A lot bigger than in pics. Baby damage and lots of extra skin. Some people may like, I won't repeat. Not for me at all. YMMV. Stay safe.
-
04-25-24 08:06 #14625Senior Member

Posts: 166C c
Another great visit with her yesterday. She looks so good now. Still is non oral because of her surgery but it doesn't matter. She does amazing things with what she does have. Can't wait till the next time pretty one!
-
04-25-24 06:11 #14624Senior Member

Posts: 292Hannah Montana
I have had several visits with Hannah Montana as well and she's a good solid provider too she enjoys what she does she don't rush she is a great time so give her a try as well.
-
04-25-24 05:46 #14623Senior Member

Posts: 292Hannah
This is the Hannah I seen Tuesday evening for a quick visitposts / winchester / female-escorts / caucasian_w /80 qv-this-mrn-only-hannahdoll-/698536587806. Sorry guys I have forgotten how to copy the page right so you can open it up it's been awhile since I've done one it is to Hannah that was offering $80 special quick visit











Reply With Quote




