Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 13940
-
04-28-24 23:42 #11615Regular Member

Posts: 1Has anyone seen Kate before?
I'm wondering if anyone seen Kate before, seems like there isn't much reviews for her anywhere.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...d/636084991357
-
04-27-24 08:08 #11614Senior Member

Posts: 539Yes, she said I had bad reviews
But I think she was so furious and eyes twitching that she was thinking faster than she was texting and meant she was going to give me bad reviews (on those sites for hookers to rate customers) It doesn't make sense that I already had them. Or why would she agree to seeing me and at a lower rate than she first asked (lowered by 50 when I didn't text back right away).
I have also heard of the sites that hookers use to review us, One chic even told me the name of the main one once, although I knew of it, I didn't make a point of remembering it. All I do recall is that it was one of the less popular sites I had viewed a few times to find hookers. I think I'll ask some of my knowledgeable hooker friends what the sites are, but as I also recall, the chic had said the sight didn't really have a lot of guys reviewed. I think Sofi was just up there with the Kites when I was showing up, and couldn't put the pipe down so she told me to wait, but either way, the switching between 2 different buildings so many times constitutes bs and I don't go for that at all. She may be a good or at least accessible fuck, fairly close, but I'll pass. In the end she is not what I find attractive. And I won't fuck with hookers if I don't think they are. I mean with so many here, why would I or anyone pay some body that they don't find attractive?
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 22:57 #11613Banned Member

Posts: 521AA Ladies
Delaney Delish.
Jaydalee.
Dariel Dukes.
Originally Posted by OKYouWin
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 18:52 #11612Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone know any good ebony ladies?
-
04-26-24 17:30 #11611Senior Member

Posts: 94It's also possible she was referring to negative reviews he had left on review sites. I've had a few regulars tell me they won't see a guy who has a history of leaving negative reviews.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 16:45 #11610Senior Member

Posts: 1570The whole review thing is a scam, unless she has dozens of reviews, you really can't trust them. You have other providers creating accounts and reviewing and management posting reviews, both fake positive and negative ones. It goes both ways. Most importantly reviews are being used as retaliation. Years ago I walked out on an outcall because her pics were fake. Another was taking too long to reply after we set up a date, I contacted several times to confirm, she never did until about 30 minutes before we were to meet. The first one posted that I threatened her, the second one posted that I was LE. I kept wondering why I was getting 0 responses to calls and texts until a regular came over, told me about the site, she entered my number and those posts came up. We have to change our numbers as frequently as they do. You also have disgruntled guys posting negative reviews of providers they have not seen.
Originally Posted by DannyOceanMi
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 15:41 #11609Senior Member

Posts: 3422
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
I know that Eccie and TER have provider-only areas, where the hookers can complain to each other about the guys. Probably go on and on about how no one will pay their deposits, etc.
Originally Posted by DannyOceanMi
[View Original Post]
Eccie is a shithole if you ask me.
-
04-26-24 13:41 #11608Senior Member

Posts: 175Yes, I had a regular confirm for me that there are at least two forums for SPs to leave reviews of hobbyists. Mainly this is for sharing if a hobbyist crosses certain boundaries of bad behavior such as leaving without paying, showing up under the influence, stealthing or worse. However, another purpose is to confirm that the hobbyist is legitimately a hobbyist and not a fake or LE.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 12:57 #11607Banned Member

Posts: 443Maybe??
I've heard about this before but it's never been confirmed to me at least. I know on TER there is a section for just providers. There is also a "non moderated" forum as well for us.
Originally Posted by RegularJoe21
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-24 12:35 #11606Senior Member

Posts: 403She said YOU had bad reviews?
Originally Posted by MobyCock
[View Original Post]
Is there some hookers only forum where they leave reviews of hobbyists?
Serious question.
-
04-26-24 10:16 #11605Senior Member

Posts: 2989Anyone
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/las-v...-/825623196429
Good to go or a scammer?
-
04-25-24 13:13 #11604Senior Member

Posts: 57Sofie
Can confirm. She's legit and real and eager to please. I hit her up late night recently. She was hosting incall at the Rio so I snagged an Uber and headed that way. Translator app came in handy to help with the communication but she was very eager to please and I loved the Portuguese moans when she was excited (whether real or fake, they were awesome).
Originally Posted by URLSurfer
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 12:37 #11603Senior Member

Posts: 78This looks a little too good to be true.
Anyone see her. Would love to hook up with her. Love her body, Not a big fan of the fake tits. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/168631310.
-
04-25-24 12:08 #11602Senior Member

Posts: 343 bills for an hour of her time if I remember correctly.
Originally Posted by SafeBet
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 02:01 #11601Senior Member

Posts: 148Sofie Salome
Read a few reviews about Sofie and decided to see if she would be available to come to my hotel later that evening. She responded to my text fairly quickly and we set a time. She did require a quick verification of my room. She asked for a picture of the room number on the phone and a picture of the number by the door, with the door open. Once I sent the pictures our date was verified. I settled for 180 hhr.
Sofie is from Brazil, so her English is very limited. She uses a translator app to talk with you. We were able to get by with out the app since I knew Spanish. So we were able to understand 80% of what we were saying to each other, which was fine, since we weren't doing much talking during our time together.
Sofie knocked on my room door, I opened it to see a beautiful woman smiling at me. I invited her in and we immediately start kissing passionately. I gave her a hug while kissing her, she grabs my wrists and guides my hands to her ass, which I happily give a nice squeeze.
While holding each other we walked over to the bed, she tells me to get comfortable and remove my clothes while she goes to the bathroom to put on something more comfortable. A few minutes later, I am naked on the bed and out she comes in this sexy outfit showing off her hot body.
She jumps on the bed with me and we make out for a bit, I slightly undo the top part of the outfit to let her breast out. She has nice large and natural breast. She let me enjoy sucking and massaging her breast for a bit and then positions herself to start giving me a BBBJ. She has nice skills and played with the head a lot while massaging the boys with her hand.
Knowing I only had her for 30 mins, I moved her over for some 69, she smelled and tasted fresh. A quick position change to K9 and finally mish where I blew in the bag.
Sofie was very sweet throughout our date. Her body and skin felt soft and smooth. We jumped in the shower for a quick clean up and off she went.
I would definitely see her again but for an hour next time.
https://callescort.org/970-489-4415
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9704894415











Reply With Quote





