Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 13942
-
04-14-24 17:06 #11572Senior Member

Posts: 34Sofie was great
I reached out to Sofie earlier in the week and got an immediate response, but decided I was too tired that night.
Pinged her again early afternoon later in the week and again got a prompt response.
Easy screening (pic of hotel room door open showing number).
No deposit or endless questions.
She showed up within an hour of me reaching out.
Very nice and enthusiastic. She does use a translator app, but when she is in the mood, whatever she is saying translates on its own- really sexy.
She started with a CBJ on the couch then we moved to the bed.
Went cowgirl for quite a bit then switched to missionary until I blew. She knows how to ride.
Recover, some chit chat, a decent massage and then it was back to business.
More CBJ, handjob, more CBJ, than ACG.
She was very enthusiastic and was willing to keep going, but another shot wasn't in the cards for me.
Cleaned up and said goodbyes.
Would highly recommend Sofie. Beautiful and great attitude.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/168142974
-
04-14-24 13:46 #11571Senior Member

Posts: 78I got the hookup on 2 Latina sisters (actual sisters)
They are about late 20's maybe early 30's. They don't do anything with each other, but will work together. They don't post. They got good menu options. No greek or DFK I believe but everything else. I did a cuckold session with one of them with a BBC. It was hot. She took it like a champ. They both are cool. Have not Seen them both together. YET! IN a day or 2. They are 2 each 1/2 hour. PM me. If anyone has RARA current number she use to post on mojovillage that would be a positive or some info to trade. Looking for average build to skinny.
-
04-14-24 10:46 #11570Senior Member

Posts: 808Well she is real
I met her when she was kinda new or young. I'm sure she's figured this out.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
If her body is your type then go for it.
She's legit.
-
04-13-24 10:50 #11569Banned Member

Posts: 443Info?
https://tryst.link/escort/stephanieholsen702
She has been popping up. Her body is my type.
Has anyone seen her? She has great reviews BUT latest is from 3 years ago.
-
04-11-24 23:35 #11568Senior Member

Posts: 648GFE fun with a young cute Latina
Amy from Cuba. GFE fun with a young cute Latina. Her photos are 100% real she is sweet and no rush. Way better looking body and face than Sofia and weigh less mechanical. It's in a nice condo complex clean house. She was fresh out of the shower with fresh breath. Very nice time DFK MSOG FIV SOT Sucking on her perky little tits touching her entire body. I was hot she told me to turn on the AC. You're going to have to talk to her about rates but she said she would give my online friends a better price. My name is Antonio with the Latina girls. She did have piercings in her hood, tongue and nipples. She was very happy and nice no English. A little bit of belly damaged it may be from a baby not sure. You can see it in a couple photos. https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/167980133 I didn't ask about bbbj
-
04-11-24 17:55 #11567Senior Member

Posts: 252Piper
If you search for her email on TER you will find her reviews. If you click on the 411 link you will see her pictures including her face.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 16:50 #11566Regular Member

Posts: 11Most of the reviews are solid. I would agree that she's probably closer to 50, but assuming photos are representative, she looks fantastic. I always have an eye for milfy providers and as mentioned, rates are solid. Just curious if anyone in Vegas has seen her and can provide some more insight. I'll be back in Vegas in a few weeks and may do some recon if no one else has seen her.
Originally Posted by ForestWood
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 15:14 #11565Senior Member

Posts: 434Piper Pietersen
I did a quick search when I saw those rates, most likley over 50. Has reviews on ter, and with the portland hx, tna may be a worthwhile search if you are serious.
Originally Posted by RobertBeard
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 14:47 #11564Senior Member

Posts: 186Great Rates
Just checked out her website. The rates are a very good value. The pics look good but she blurred her face and I wonder how old she is. Screening is a bit tough with a drivers license upload required. That all being said, I would like to see some reviews somewhere and get a better feel for services. Seems like an interesting find if others know what her NO list looks like and how she actually looks in real life.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 12:23 #11563Senior Member

Posts: 3422The most recent review on TER is from Feb and is Vegas-based. It's a positive review. TER I'd: 225912.
Originally Posted by Monger2023
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 11:05 #11562Senior Member

Posts: 3422Good for you!
I think they have a good crop over there, and the booker is easy to work with.
Originally Posted by Minkey
[View Original Post]
-
04-11-24 09:18 #11561Regular Member

Posts: 11Piper Pietersen
Anyone see Piper Pietersen? https://piperpietersen.com/.
I've seen a bunch of reviews on another site from her time in Portland, but she's been in Vegas for a little while know and curious if anyone has seen her here? Feel free to DM.
Thanks.
Monger.
-
04-11-24 00:18 #11560Senior Member

Posts: 82Kayden
Thanks for your recommendation. I was able to see Kayden and she is super sweet and GFE. Made me feel comfortable and relaxed.
Originally Posted by RogerOver
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 23:29 #11559Senior Member

Posts: 130Yes, concur about Crystal and Kayla. Sweetest ladies you'll find, but their double is one doing you at a time. No rhythm or intensity. Had to use their hand to get to the finish. Better to go elsewhere for a true double team experience.
Originally Posted by Gs702
[View Original Post]
-
04-09-24 21:29 #11558Regular Member

Posts: 9Latinas?
Am visiting this weekend. Hoping to get some recommendations on any good Latina providers. Any prior experience with any that don't play the upcharge game?











Reply With Quote






