Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 330 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4949
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3209

    Don't Knock It 'Til You've Tried It -Miss Blue Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Fitzie00  [View Original Post]
    She is trying to appeal to those guys whose girlfriends won't let them fuck her.
    I was a little disappointed when I found out that Miss Blues Eyes does not currently offer FS, but if you try her you may find you enjoy her more than you expected. For a very comparatively reasonable donation you get a nice ambiance with your choice of either hard or soft bed, a very good BBBJ and some serious aftercare (massage, cuddling, titty-play) right up to the time you donated for. For me, it was both erotic and extremely nurturing, almost to the point of being maternal. The vibe can either help you work out your MILF issues or give you an Oedipal complex.

    See my earlier review for more details. I plan to repeat when I'm in the mood for that kind of experience.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/354718062937

  2. #3208

    Christie

    Quote Originally Posted by CFive  [View Original Post]
    This one has been around for a while with no reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/856592067135

    I know she is a on the nasty looking side, but. Has anyone paid her a visit.
    She's been around for a few years. She does look like her recent pictures. And her menu is very open. YMMV but she can be a surprisingly good time given the better than SW rates.

    Here's my review from 2021: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5326099.

  3. #3207

    Has Anyone Took The Plunge

    This one has been around for a while with no reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/856592067135

    I know she is a on the nasty looking side, but. Has anyone paid her a visit.

  4. #3206

    Blue Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi313  [View Original Post]
    She lists GFE. Clearly she doesn't understand the meaning of GFE.
    She is trying to appeal to those guys whose girlfriends won't let them fuck her.

  5. #3205

    Trying something new

    Hello all, I'm thinking I need a break from all the white girls and their BS. I've read a couple reviews here for Gypsy Queen and "thick slim" on STG, and they've all seemed positive. Any advice for someone who's seen both? Skills, cleanliness, nice incall location, etc?

    I have a hunch I'll hear "try both", but figured I'd check.

    Stay safe gentlemen.

  6. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrobbinWood  [View Original Post]
    Is the the lady who used to post as American Indian Dream and talk about coming into her teepee and camp fire. Wondering if these are more current pictures of her.
    No that's someone else. I don't think Dream is active anymore. Could be wrong. She used to have ads in Atlanta often, perhaps she returned there.

  7. #3203

    I Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by CFive  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your time on this one, looks nothing like the pics. Is totally gross and has many reports of ripping you off.
    Pics are misleading and she stopped the date three minutes into an hour date because she "had to call an ambulance. " I hung out down the street for a half an hour and no ambulance ever camel.

    Avoid.

  8. #3202

    Jessi Jones. Verification process

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Keep trying politely she will eventually text you back she is worth the wait and a must see if you get a chance she is a gem.
    I finally did hear back. Too late to see her this time in A2. Maybe I could go to Detroit. But her verification process has me stymied. She wants:

    1. References. That's no problem for me.

    2. Driver's license. That's a problem.

    3. Social media links. Problem.

    4. Face photo. Problem.

    5. Alternative is to join a P411 or similar verification site.

    References alone are not enough.

    So. I'm interested to hear reactions. Although I'm pretty sure I know what your reactions will be.

  9. #3201

    American Indian Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxTrot  [View Original Post]
    Is the the lady who used to post as American Indian Dream and talk about coming into her teepee and camp fire. Wondering if these are more current pictures of her.

  10. #3200

    Horrible. Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxTrot  [View Original Post]
    Do not waste your time on this one, looks nothing like the pics. Is totally gross and has many reports of ripping you off.

  11. #3199

  12. #3198
    Quote Originally Posted by DrinkWatari  [View Original Post]
    Based on the height and weight listed I'd say TGTBT. I've never seen a 201 lb woman with a body like that.
    And the pics being of some Internet porno chick Mary Moody.

  13. #3197

    Most likely

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnP423  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her ads pop up, and can't help but think it's too good to be true based on her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/253905022958
    Based on the height and weight listed I'd say TGTBT. I've never seen a 201 lb woman with a body like that.

  14. #3196

    Any Info?

    Been seeing her ads pop up, and can't help but think it's too good to be true based on her pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...o/253905022958

  15. #3195

    Jj

    Quote Originally Posted by LunchBox1581  [View Original Post]
    Keep trying politely she will eventually text you back she is worth the wait and a must see if you get a chance she is a gem.
    I would echo this recommendation. Very hot and a great time. I haven't seen her in a couple years so not sure it is still offered but if she does nuru, she was one of the best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape