Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 27831
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23946
    She tries to do extras for more donation but you can get it for her base donation if you know how to manage these kind of situations. I certainly have gotten all (BBFS / bb greek, cip, cia, cim) with her for her base donation. She tried to do the extra on the first visit but I managed to have her agree on no more donation. From that visit on I didn't have to deal with it again, always base donation and all bare with finish in her. She us a cool lady.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Hey allvisiting from Nashville. Just hit up Nina and enquired about BBFS. This b*tch quoted me **900. ** why'all paying these prices out here?

  2. #23945
    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    Hey allvisiting from Nashville. Just hit up Nina and enquired about BBFS. This b*tch quoted me **900. ** why'all paying these prices out here?
    LOL. Well I'm certainly not. 900 is too high for that! Even BBFS. I've seen 5-6-7 for here. She must need the cash. Offer her standard rate. Nobody paying that! I like big butts but not that much. Shut I was going to try today but maybe a bad week. Haha.

    Do a duo for 700 with at least BBBJ. I bet one of the columbians would bb for 9. Both um.

  3. #23944
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Never seen her but I've read and heard she is.
    This is embarrassing. Just search the name.

  4. #23943
    Never seen her but I've read and heard she is.


  5. #23942
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

  6. #23941

    Madam Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    She is better at 9 pm. Mmmmmmm.
    Can anyone comment on how filled up and sloppy she was at the end of the night?

  7. #23940

    Is dolcesempre aka Bella worth it?

    I have been skimming the reports here about her being more fat now. 90 min for $650 seems quite high when I can be patient and experience just as much fun with the love twins for an hour or some of my other ATFs for 2 hrs at $600.

    What are the pros for visiting dolcesempre when you disregard her poor time management?

    Also are her clip bundles worth paying for?

    Thank you!

  8. #23939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Nina Bubbles WTF

    Hey all—visiting from Nashville. Just hit up Nina and enquired about BBFS. This b*tch quoted me **900. ** why'all paying these prices out here?

  9. #23938
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I love it when she hops on raw. Stretching her out.

    She is a size queen for sure. She loves it in the ass BTW.
    Is this her? https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....9D%A4%EF%B8%8F*%F0%9 F%94%A5-%E2%9 D%A4%EF%B8%8 F*%F0%9 F%94%A5-%F0%9 F%92%8 B-%E2%9 D%A3%EF%B8%8 F%F0%9 F%8 D%AD-Washington-s-most-wanted-to-%F0%9 F%8 D%AD-%E2%9 D%A3%EF%B8%8 F%F0%9 F%92%8 B.

  10. #23937
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    Nope. At least in the years I've seen her around. I've never seen her tho. I believe totally safety.
    Can confirm total safety, super hot imo though and I thought she felt pretty damn tight.

  11. #23936
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!
    Nope. At least in the years I've seen her around. I've never seen her tho. I believe totally safety.

  12. #23935

    Does snowbunnycakezzz belongs to this thread?

    Thank you!

  13. #23934

    Big tits cumsluts

    Hey everyone. I'm looking to celebrate tonight with a big titty provider. Looking for an absolute cum ****. Looking to have lots of fun tonight. Anyone have suggestions?

  14. #23933
    Quote Originally Posted by SocratesRvng  [View Original Post]
    She looks like her pics. Go for it. Her ass is fat for a white girl. It's soft too. I want to tag it but I still haven't gotten past the possible risk in order to go back and see her.
    Meaning the fire?

  15. #23932

    Madam kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    Yes.

    She is better at 9 pm. Mmmmmmm.
    I want to see her after you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape