Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 368 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 418 468 868 1368 ... LastLast
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 37332
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31827

    That is lynchburg

    And a terrible breast job.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/677686332590

    Anyone have any luck with this one?

  2. #31826

    Careful

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/677686332590

    Anyone have any luck with this one?
    I texted from my burner. Got a response in under a minute that read.

    Yes.

    801X west broad street 2329X hotel country inn & suites.

    I'm here.

    I ask should I come now.

    Response.

    What time you here?

    I said 30 minutes.

    Response.

    Okey.

    Take that as you will. I suspect if I text back in 30 will be hit with the deposit for room# scam or even worse. Since its slam in the middle the Henrico Hot Zone. Which is a no go for me. Worst set of bolt-ons I seen in a while anyway.

  3. #31825

    Anyone?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynch...-/677686332590

    Anyone have any luck with this one?

  4. #31824
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Is this little red that used to also go by Bailey? Or is this Little Red that did some amateur porn and was on SA? Is this yet a different Little Red? Confused and inquiring minds want to know.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Unfortunately DEFINITELY not Bailey. That girl could make a good dog go bad.

  5. #31823
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    How the body look

    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her in the Hopewell area, she is old probably late 20's not what she is claiming, not even attractive and nothing close to the height advertise. I just took at glance at her and left, I guess she was trying to do cardate since she came outside.
    She had a nice ass and figure when I used to kick it with her. Hung out around T street, briefly at notels off Chamberlayne. Not the cutest in the face. She legit in mid 20's. I know some people she went to h. S with. What was it that made you leave? She is good at what she does. But I haven't seen her since last summer I think. She was on state paid vacation.

  6. #31822

    Missleading

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanRich  [View Original Post]
    Is this little red that used to also go by Bailey? Or is this Little Red that did some amateur porn and was on SA? Is this yet a different Little Red? Confused and inquiring minds want to know.

    Stay safe.

    RR.
    Went to see her in the Hopewell area, she is old probably late 20's not what she is claiming, not even attractive and nothing close to the height advertise. I just took at glance at her and left, I guess she was trying to do cardate since she came outside.

  7. #31821
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Looks like an old friend of some of ours has resurfaced. Looking juicy and plumped. I just texted her. Waiting for response. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/230275451136
    Is this little red that used to also go by Bailey? Or is this Little Red that did some amateur porn and was on SA? Is this yet a different Little Red? Confused and inquiring minds want to know.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  8. #31820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Little red from the streets

    Looks like an old friend of some of ours has resurfaced. Looking juicy and plumped. I just texted her. Waiting for response. Anyone seen her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...t/230275451136

  9. #31819

    Glo / Gigi

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to her or have a contact for her? I haven't seen her in a while and I had fun with her.
    I never had a dream with her but did notice she started posting under Massage instead of Escort.

  10. #31818

    Glo / gigi

    Anyone know what happened to her or have a contact for her? I haven't seen her in a while and I had fun with her.

  11. #31817

    Yes!

    Exactly, I'm not expecting an Oscar performance, but don't act like I'm an inconvenience or that you're doing me a favor. This is what you made the ad for. I didn't just approach you asking for something you weren't selling.

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    I'm not expecting them to convince me or anything. But of all the providers I've seen (street girls included), Anne was the worst lay I've ever had. It's like she was trying to be off putting and unaccomodating. It's bad when a smoke show can literally cause you to go limp.

  12. #31816

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    The older I get the harder it becomes to find companions who try to act like she's sincerely loving the opportunity to spend close encounter time with me.

    She could be hardly moving, slow motion style if she's a smoke shoe in my eyes as long as she's smiling while riding round the ring with excellent acting skills moaning, " Don't stop ".

    Samiya would be fine by me to go round the ring super slow if she looks near her photos.

    I miss the good old days decades ago when companions acted so well, sometimes I was frightened when she said she loves me.
    I'm not expecting them to convince me or anything. But of all the providers I've seen (street girls included), Anne was the worst lay I've ever had. It's like she was trying to be off putting and unaccomodating. It's bad when a smoke show can literally cause you to go limp.

  13. #31815
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Nah bruh. I want an honest review.
    It was pretty good I enjoyed it. Deff wasn't a dead fish per say. Just that her facial expressions weren't matching LOL. Of course your mileage may vary with mood and what not but for me it wasn't there maybe I just caught her on a bad day?

  14. #31814

    Older I get the harder it becomes

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. When you say "not that into it", are we talking like she wasnt a porn star / GFE? Or like she was as cold and lifeless as a dead fish?
    The older I get the harder it becomes to find companions who try to act like she's sincerely loving the opportunity to spend close encounter time with me.

    She could be hardly moving, slow motion style if she's a smoke shoe in my eyes as long as she's smiling while riding round the ring with excellent acting skills moaning, " Don't stop ".

    Samiya would be fine by me to go round the ring super slow if she looks near her photos.

    I miss the good old days decades ago when companions acted so well, sometimes I was frightened when she said she loves me.

  15. #31813

    Nadia

    We to see this one out in Chester today. I think she has been reviewed before but this was my first time seeing her. Comms were good got to the hotel and she sent the room number. She opened the door and she was smaller than I thought she would be but that didn't bother me at all. She's pretty no signs of monkey and she was chill with me. Everything covered CBJ mish and doggy until I finished in the bag. She takes a pretty good pounding for her size. If you like them petite give her a try. $$ hh and no drama.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/168759789

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape