Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 748 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 648 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 11215
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #9010

    Cutting my losses

    Not a winning story here. Just a story.

    I'm pretty adamant, as many of you know, then in this game you have to keep things cordial. A crazy girl is someone who can make your life hell. Especially if you're married or have a lot to lose.

    I set a date with a girl for tomorrow. 25, cute, white, a bit chubby but super cute. Braces and nice eyes. Day before we met she starts asking for money. All the red flags. But it's not just that. It's her language. It's erratic. Misspellings. Cut off thoughts. She just seemed wigged out.

    Frankly she strikes me as a bit crazy.

    I could've ghosted her. But again, I'm afraid of bad intentions mixed with crazy girls. I use a burner phone and blurred pictures but still, you have no idea who's out there.

    So I offered her a consolation prize. Told her I didn't want to meet anymore. Had cold feet. New to this (total lie) and just wasn't my thing. And I bought her off. Sent her a 100 dollar Visa card, digitally, to say no hard feelings, thanks for playing along, now go run along little woman.

    I know some of you think this is crazy of me. But I feel it's money well spent. I bought a bit of piece of mind. Told her this is me walking away now with a smile and grace.

  2. #9009
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GKDNdAneVE27Ma

    Anyone ever seen this one before? I connected with her just earlier this evening then started texting, but it looks as tho she's blocked me on wyp and thru text.
    Also this.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...d-2354d67b26c7

  3. #9008

    Amymeow777

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...GKDNdAneVE27Ma

    Anyone ever seen this one before? I connected with her just earlier this evening then started texting, but it looks as tho she's blocked me on wyp and thru text.

  4. #9007
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by LargeEss  [View Original Post]
    That's a big girl. One thing that makes me laugh is big chunky girls calling themselves curvy. You aren't curvy. You are overweight. What your rolls are curvy? LOL She does have a pretty face but needs to lose the pounds.

  5. #9006

  6. #9005
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Fewer is putting it mildly. I think they are all on TikTok.
    Yup. Or on Instagram being instahos. LOL.

  7. #9004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Especially with the fewer amount of fresh younger honeys on there.
    Fewer is putting it mildly. I think they are all on TikTok.

  8. #9003
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    All the new seeking upgrades are crap.
    I agree as well. I am now so frustrated that I emailed a support ticket to please go back to their old system of displaying saved searches using page numbers. With the new search feature, you click on a profile way down the list and when you hit the back button it takes you back to to the top or start of the list, so you have no idea where you left off, and have no page numbers to access. It is absolutely gone for the worst. And, the amount of scammers and fake profiles is at an incredible all time high. I am now resorting more to the Korean escort agencies sad to say.

  9. #9002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    LOL The only upgrade that needs to be done is to make the subscription price half off permanently or less. Especially with the fewer amount of fresh younger honeys on there. And to allow conversations already started with a girl to still be accessible when you don't have an active subscription. I've let mine expire and not going back. I'm doing my own thing now and finding what I want again. I may do some searches periodically to see if I see younger fresh girls start to increase again. And might sign up again. But im not holding my breath. Seeking lost its value to me quite a while back.
    Agreed. It's basically turned into a more pretentious and expensive version of Humaniplex at this point.

  10. #9001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    All the new seeking upgrades are crap.
    LOL The only upgrade that needs to be done is to make the subscription price half off permanently or less. Especially with the fewer amount of fresh younger honeys on there. And to allow conversations already started with a girl to still be accessible when you don't have an active subscription. I've let mine expire and not going back. I'm doing my own thing now and finding what I want again. I may do some searches periodically to see if I see younger fresh girls start to increase again. And might sign up again. But im not holding my breath. Seeking lost its value to me quite a while back.

  11. #9000
    All the new seeking upgrades are crap.

  12. #8999
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Not.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...854&viewfull=1#post6875854.

    He is my bowlbuddy, and IK for a fact what he has. IK there are many things about his setup I could not replicate, though, and most guys could not.
    It does not click through correctly. The post is #14343.

  13. #8998
    Have fun, turns them all on!

    I've even taken diff ones to MP that aren't known to do extras and I tell them, you lay down let me massage you, and whip that out 15 mins in, then they get to the point of no return and move on in! To each their own.

    AD.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just bought one based on all these posts. Will report back after a few demos.

  14. #8997

    One of those guys who is deluding himself a SB is his GF

    Not.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...854&viewfull=1#post6875854.

    He is my bowlbuddy, and IK for a fact what he has. IK there are many things about his setup I could not replicate, though, and most guys could not.

  15. #8996
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    That rose is MAGIC!

    Guarantee to make any girl cum and squirt like never before.

    You must have this in your monger bag of tools.
    Just bought one based on all these posts. Will report back after a few demos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape