Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 122 of 821 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 172 222 622 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 12314
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10499

    Hotel Asians

    Anyone have any experience with the Asians who are posting on STG for I call at the local hotels on Challenger Parkway?

  2. #10498

    Re: Just because they tour, doesn't mean they don't suck too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatang  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider I dreamt of consistently over the years go dark and crickets with no explanation.

    Saw another who wasn't unpleasant but also so unremarkable that I can barely put words together about the experience.

    Seniors PM if you care to know more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    Would loved to know more. PM-ed but Fatang your mailbox is full. Once you've cleaned it out to the point where you can send a PM I'd appreciate hearing your report. Thanks in advance!
    Thanks Fatang for the PM reply!

  3. #10497
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocki624  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/209782635068
    Is anyone 100% sure that's not a dude? Yeah, I see the thong pic but the face pic. No offense to those who have enjoyed but "she" would have to pay me and I doubt they'd go for an amount I'd take.

  4. #10496
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocki624  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/209782635068
    Legit hates texts, short, good body, rough with the boys but you might like that. Paid for a full dream only got lollypop. Old location was sketch but new might be good. She likes to talk a lot in person so of your looking for a quiet anti social quick in and out she ain't the one. But if you want some sort of connection she's good. OK massage, also likes to spray everything down the alcohol to make sure your clean.

  5. #10495

    Details

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatang  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider I dreamt of consistently over the years go dark and crickets with no explanation.

    Saw another who wasn't unpleasant but also so unremarkable that I can barely put words together about the experience.

    Seniors PM if you care to know more.
    I also tried to PM you regarding this dream Fatang. Love to know the details once your inbox is cleared.

  6. #10494

    Well.

    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Also very interested in this one, had some contact but seem very unhappy if you text her.
    Her post does say she prefers if you call because she hates texting.

  7. #10493

    Interested in feed back

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocki624  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any info?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/209782635068
    Also very interested in this one, had some contact but seem very unhappy if you text her.

  8. #10492

    Re: Just because they tour, doesn't mean they don't suck too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatang  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider I dreamt of consistently over the years go dark and crickets with no explanation.

    Saw another who wasn't unpleasant but also so unremarkable that I can barely put words together about the experience.

    Seniors PM if you care to know more.
    Would loved to know more. PM-ed but Fatang your mailbox is full. Once you've cleaned it out to the point where you can send a PM I'd appreciate hearing your report. Thanks in advance!

  9. #10491

    Any Intel?

    Anybody have any info?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/209782635068

  10. #10490
    Quote Originally Posted by FWsWill  [View Original Post]
    She's cute and tight. But lacks enthusiasm.

  11. #10489

    Any opinions? Or options

    Any recommendations on this doll?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...p/195089313020

  12. #10488

    Just because they tour, doesn't mean they don't suck too.

    Had a provider I dreamt of consistently over the years go dark and crickets with no explanation.

    Saw another who wasn't unpleasant but also so unremarkable that I can barely put words together about the experience.

    Seniors PM if you care to know more.

  13. #10487
    Quote Originally Posted by ChipTrucker  [View Original Post]
    Guess you should look at post 10481 about white girl. I'll pass also.
    I'm just saying a little more context or backstory would be nice. I've been around this game long enough to know that everyone's visit is going to be different for different reasons. A lot of the time it's the provider, but we all know that some of the guys that hit these gals up treat them like total garbage, expect more than what they deserve (some of the stories I've heard) and then wonder why. I've had many great experiences with providers without issue that were left with bad reviews on the forum by others. Again, just curious on why the bad review.

  14. #10486
    Quote Originally Posted by Walmart138  [View Original Post]
    Don't what and why?
    Guess you should look at post 10481 about white girl. I'll pass also.

  15. #10485
    Quote Originally Posted by Inc007  [View Original Post]
    Don't what and why?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape