Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 12313
-
04-25-24 19:16 #10498Senior Member

Posts: 696Is anyone 100% sure that's not a dude? Yeah, I see the thong pic but the face pic. No offense to those who have enjoyed but "she" would have to pay me and I doubt they'd go for an amount I'd take.
Originally Posted by Rocki624
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 16:32 #10497Senior Member

Posts: 26Legit hates texts, short, good body, rough with the boys but you might like that. Paid for a full dream only got lollypop. Old location was sketch but new might be good. She likes to talk a lot in person so of your looking for a quiet anti social quick in and out she ain't the one. But if you want some sort of connection she's good. OK massage, also likes to spray everything down the alcohol to make sure your clean.
Originally Posted by Rocki624
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 10:19 #10496Senior Member

Posts: 555Details
I also tried to PM you regarding this dream Fatang. Love to know the details once your inbox is cleared.
Originally Posted by Fatang
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 09:29 #10495Senior Member

Posts: 250Well.
Her post does say she prefers if you call because she hates texting.
Originally Posted by NghtTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 07:57 #10494Senior Member

Posts: 129Interested in feed back
Also very interested in this one, had some contact but seem very unhappy if you text her.
Originally Posted by Rocki624
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 02:13 #10493Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Just because they tour, doesn't mean they don't suck too.
Would loved to know more. PM-ed but Fatang your mailbox is full. Once you've cleaned it out to the point where you can send a PM I'd appreciate hearing your report. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by Fatang
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 20:00 #10492Regular Member

Posts: 2Any Intel?
Anybody have any info?
Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...n/209782635068
-
04-24-24 15:51 #10491Regular Member

Posts: 12She's cute and tight. But lacks enthusiasm.
Originally Posted by FWsWill
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 12:51 #10490Senior Member

Posts: 51Any opinions? Or options
Any recommendations on this doll?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...p/195089313020
-
04-24-24 09:00 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 255Just because they tour, doesn't mean they don't suck too.
Had a provider I dreamt of consistently over the years go dark and crickets with no explanation.
Saw another who wasn't unpleasant but also so unremarkable that I can barely put words together about the experience.
Seniors PM if you care to know more.
-
04-23-24 20:35 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 98I'm just saying a little more context or backstory would be nice. I've been around this game long enough to know that everyone's visit is going to be different for different reasons. A lot of the time it's the provider, but we all know that some of the guys that hit these gals up treat them like total garbage, expect more than what they deserve (some of the stories I've heard) and then wonder why. I've had many great experiences with providers without issue that were left with bad reviews on the forum by others. Again, just curious on why the bad review.
Originally Posted by ChipTrucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 20:01 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 128Guess you should look at post 10481 about white girl. I'll pass also.
Originally Posted by Walmart138
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 17:34 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 98Don't what and why?
Originally Posted by Inc007
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 15:12 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 162Young white girl. Don't. You're welcome.
Don't. You're welcome.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...l/629094402667
-
04-23-24 11:28 #10484Senior Member

Posts: 203Asians
Well I couldn't help myself and thought I would start the day with a relaxing visit instead am going to be miserable all day. The last two times was not good and they were old. This one seemed promising not bad looking really nice. That's all the good. BJ was 1 out of 10 and she gets a 1 because she at least attempted. And it went down hill from there she was like ok ready and I said no but guess that meant yea. Started in mish and she kept stopping me saying to loud which just made things wither. Tried to bounce back with some doggy and she kept saying to loud that hurt so more deflation. Then I was like this isn't going to work if you keep stopping me and she was like ok all done good see you next time and practically pushed me out the door. I would not try this one out this week. Then they asked how the service was I told them and they said oh sorry more time next time. Yep no thanks I'll pass. Stay safe out there fellas.









Reply With Quote





