Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,856 to 6,870 of 41305
-
04-25-24 11:27 #34450Senior Member

Posts: 618Link or name?
Please try again with the link? Your link does not work.
Originally Posted by Dtmfgen
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 10:05 #34449Senior Member

Posts: 375Different strokes for different folks. Some of us enjoy large meat curtains!
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 05:46 #34448Senior Member

Posts: 29Westside OP. Tats
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/164137948471
She's a stud. Prob worst service I've ever gotten.
Ymwn vary. Beware.
-
04-25-24 01:41 #34447Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews?
-
04-25-24 01:07 #34446Regular Member

Posts: 13Just don't!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...ite/7371295Don't!
Has a handler. Claims to be new at this. Doesn't say it's only a qv after leading you on to thinking it's an hour. Your only allowed to hit it from the back but legs clamped tightly together leads to awkward failure. Then handler calls and it's every excuse to get out of the room and then she's gone with the money and you're left with blue balls. She's petite with a rockn body but if you're challenged to keep it up, forget any assistance and wave goodbye your cash.
-
04-24-24 23:15 #34445Senior Member

Posts: 374Much chubbier in person. BBBJ was so so. Wouldn't give my balls any love at all.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 22:43 #34444Senior Member

Posts: 587Funny! Actually those are her labia. Baby needs a trim. But like you said, I'm sure that pussy is nice and tite🤣.
Originally Posted by PDC90
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 21:15 #34443Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews on this one and what is the verdict of Tatiana?
I'm really interested in seeing either this one or Tatiana any reviews of either?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/168739348
-
04-24-24 20:34 #34442Banned Member

Posts: 144It it just me?
Her pussy pic shows that her pussy is already wide open, just saying. I'm sure she's very nice though and a great provider.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 20:16 #34441Banned Member

Posts: 144Lol
That's like some stories I heard that they do in Dubai. I did something like that for free with a normal civilian before.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 20:12 #34440Banned Member

Posts: 144Wow
Thanks for taking one for the team. You are a gentleman and a scholar.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 14:04 #34439Senior Member

Posts: 27Ebony
I use this one and she is superb for me.
Originally Posted by MN1989
[View Original Post]
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ille/168726981
-
04-24-24 11:36 #34438Senior Member

Posts: 166Where TF is "midtown"?
"Hi Huns"? "Midtown"?
Fake as they get my guy.
At least she didn't talk about being divorced, or doing doggy style.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 10:34 #34437Senior Member

Posts: 107Ebony
Hey fellas, anyone happen to have any leads on a good ebony provider? I have an itch I would like to scratch in the near future.
-
04-24-24 08:23 #34436Senior Member

Posts: 587Damn dude. Thanks for the warning. I genuinely hope I'm never next in line after you. LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




