Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 37345
-
04-24-24 19:39 #31810Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32Lol
What are you looking forward to? I have a video about Samiya, do you want it?
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:22 #31809Senior Member

Posts: 767Gfe
Was it a deadfish experience? Dang, after seeing the two news reports on the massage thread, I'm stay away from AMPs for a bit. I'll wait until Saturday to see what other mongers says, and decide whether to smash or pass. Also how are her English skills? I would say
Originally Posted by Gorite124
[View Original Post]
Cara was 2/10 on her English but 9/10 on her GFE
Sara was 8/10 on her English but a 4/10 on her GFE
Anna was 2/10 on her English but a 1/10 on her GFE
P.S KjcExpress ain't post nothing this week
-
04-24-24 16:09 #31808Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks for the post. When you say "not that into it", are we talking like she wasnt a porn star / GFE? Or like she was as cold and lifeless as a dead fish?
Originally Posted by Gorite124
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 16:06 #31807Senior Member

Posts: 72I figured posts like this would start popping up as she has been pretty popular recently.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 16:03 #31806Senior Member

Posts: 116New talent
Tried out the new lady. Did a hour visit and it was very relaxing. Tho she didn't seem much into it. Pictures are accurate and she is a smoke show.
http://asiangfeclub.com/
-
04-24-24 14:38 #31805Senior Member

Posts: 319A confirm
He guys. I had a dream two weeks ago got cheaked today had unwanted gift. Lesson to me and all. Uncovered is a gamble.
Originally Posted by RobELee20
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 13:38 #31804Regular Member

Posts: 17Thanks. Private residence isn't an option for me. I live a decent clip away in the middle of nowhere. I either have to travel to NoVa or Richmond for fun.
Originally Posted by DaddyDog1
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 12:04 #31803Senior Member

Posts: 577Evelyn Rose
She's definitely real, I've seen her a handful of times before she went the high dollar route. The pics are real, she is sexy as hell and very submissive. She now asks for a 40 dollar deposit. She is always in a nice hotel and she doesn't rush at all.
Originally Posted by TennisStud90
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 11:17 #31802Senior Member

Posts: 192Gabby
Anyone know what happened to gabby? I think she's around but lost her number and she doesn't advertise a lot. This is the chick that's always wearing sunglasses.
-
04-24-24 06:35 #31801Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 44They will go to hotels, but they feel safer and more comfortable in private residences. Definitely GFE. The girls can stay as long as they want. It's like a romantic, seductive date with a sweet, submissive bombshell that aims to please.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 01:20 #31800Senior Member

Posts: 72Two pages back.
Originally Posted by SouthMan62
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 01:15 #31799Senior Member

Posts: 319Worried
Are you refering to blonde pixie?
Originally Posted by WhamBalls
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 22:11 #31798Senior Member

Posts: 1449Anybody use this site
I see some familiar faces but also so new ones.
https://ladys.one/richmond
-
04-23-24 22:08 #31797Senior Member

Posts: 148You know why she is called Mandie Maytag; is because she's has had more loads dumped in her than a 1980's Washing Machine, just sayin.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:28 #31796Senior Member

Posts: 425Mandie Maytag
I got a text from her number saying she'll be in town tomorrow. White I haven't sampled before, I do like what I see on the porn tube sites and all the things I've read about her.










Reply With Quote




