Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 60912
-
04-29-24 12:39 #56577Senior Member

Posts: 1484That's a new one.
Not for nothing, but she popped your blackheads! Interesting. I don't think I've ever heard that one before.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-24 06:12 #56576Senior Member

Posts: 104Legit Massage
Soothing Hands on roswell rd marietta is my go to for legit massage. Chloe is owner / manager and is awesome. Sadly for me, because I like "extremely" firm deep tissue she no longer can Be my masseuse. Says her hands hurt afterwards. I have to set an appointment and she calls in a ringer. So, if you're good with normal pressure, you're all set. I have gotten regular ones there also (just for relaxation) and never been disappointed. The blackhead thing, IDK.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-24 19:47 #56575Senior Member

Posts: 77Leads
Any decent leads in the Clairmont / Druid hills area. In town for work for a couple of more weeks and would appreciate some guidance. Willing to travel 30 minutes or so in any direction around me.
TIA.
-
04-28-24 16:14 #56574Senior Member

Posts: 40Healing Touch Lawrenceville Quick Review
Massage was not good. Personality of masseuse was below average. Zero teasing. Sheet cover entire time. No joyful conclusion.
Name withheld to protect the guilty. YMMV but I will never be back.
-
04-27-24 18:46 #56573Banned Member

Posts: 27Whatever happened to Connie??
This is a long shot but I can't remember if Connie, 35 year old Looking lady was at Wawa or St Jame Spa (this was December 2018) and she had one of the nicest packages I've seen in my AMP journey. She worked with a lady named Choi. Back to Connie. Beautiful black hair, Nice C cups and a beautiful arching round Asian booty that is engrained in my imagination. Just the shape of her shadow / silhouette when giving me oral was mind blowing! I've never visited an AMP twice in one week since her.
When I would call asking if she's avail mamasan kept saying she was on vacation week after week till I realized they're all temporary. Anyway, would anyone happen to know or has kept up with her last whereabouts here?
TIA.
-
04-25-24 20:18 #56572Regular Member

Posts: 10Any luck. Coming to town this weekend and wondering the same thing.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 18:47 #56571Senior Member

Posts: 283I would love some info, too, please.
Originally Posted by NotSoNew
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 16:04 #56570Senior Member

Posts: 4061I've mentioned her a few times but Jane from tai chi massage therapy (originally Anna's massage therapy) off of Roswell Rd gives a great legit and relaxing massage, even back walking. She'll let you rub on her ass (nice ass BTW) on the flip but that's it. Don't know if she'll do that tweezers thing but no harm in asking.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
I got an amazing massage from a girl named Cindy at K Massage off of Thornton Rd. Honestly one of the best massages I ever received to this day.
-
04-25-24 14:14 #56569Regular Member

Posts: 21Redhead
Can I get in on that info?
Originally Posted by ILuvThis
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 11:32 #56568Regular Member

Posts: 5Legit deep tissue massage
I went to Yini off Buford thinking there'd be some fun only to find a really good massage there.
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
https://www.gotoyini.com/
The female owner / receptionist looked amazing like some Asian actress and I'd definitely want to go back just to spend time with her.
Also saw great reviews for this place but I haven't gone myself.
http://ilovemassageatl.com/
-
04-25-24 00:06 #56567Banned Member

Posts: 197Honestly same LOL.
Originally Posted by Oriema2002
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 17:20 #56566Senior Member

Posts: 84Looking for a Great Massage Only
Looking for a great massage, extras are unnecessary. I used to have a masseuse who would gently rub my back until I was fully relaxed and almost asleep and then would pop my blackheads, with a small tweezer like tool if necessary and then give me a deep tissue massage to get rid of my knots. Extras were not offered, asked for, or given. Would love to find a great masseuse like her. Recommendations? Thanks in advance.
-
04-24-24 12:11 #56565Senior Member

Posts: 297Ue
Just finished an hour at Asian Wellness and had a crappy massage with an unhappy ending. Didn't recognize any of them and it stank of cigarettes.
Asked what happened to Lena and one of the owls said "Suwanee".
I go here often but it looks like the well has run dry.
-
04-23-24 19:17 #56564Senior Member

Posts: 96Recommendations
Gentlemen, in town for couple days. It seems a lot has changed since I was last here. Could someone please recommend an AMP with FS? Or even independent asian provider? Please PM me. Thanks guys.
Best.
Mass.
-
04-22-24 16:03 #56563Senior Member

Posts: 338Visiting from Chgo
Staying near airport- college park Thu night. Looking for AMP w L2 or L3. Love Asian but latino, AA, anyone will do ok as long as they're clean and hot. LOL. Help a fellow monger out? Bonus if you have someone who does outcall. Happy t return favor if you're ever in Chgo burbs and need a suggestion. Feel free to PM me- thx. Stay safe out there










Reply With Quote





