Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 40026
-
04-25-24 12:51 #33906Senior Member

Posts: 190Tokyo?
I googled this place and they seem to be using the tokyo spa number.
Am I crazy?
.
Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 12:27 #33905Senior Member

Posts: 66Brie at CLM
Just went and saw Brie at CLM. Her pictures are fairly accurate. She's very cute and very sweet. Standard CLM fees for hhr + FS = $360.
She offered me msog but I didn't have time, don't know if that's her usual she was very talkative to me and YMMV if you can get msog.
I asked for daty and she started looking for a dental dam. That's not my thing so I just skipped it, so it is on the table if you comply.
All around good time though.
-
04-25-24 10:14 #33904Senior Member

Posts: 34Clm
Just stopped at CLM yesterday and went with Sofia and she gave me an incredible BBJ and FS.
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-24 08:20 #33903Senior Member

Posts: 151Ruyuan
Stopped by yesterday morning. Drew Abby. She was the only one there as far as I could tell. Taller 5-6 ish. Blonde-ish hair. Man made Cs, but nicely done. Paid for the hour and we were off. Very good service, spent probably 20 minutes in the table shower, body slide, rimming, flip, BJ, more rimming, off to the room. More rimming while I was laying on my stomach, flip, even more rimming, BJ and back and forth, did I mention more rimming? Overall.
Not the most attractive girl, but service more than made up.
For it.
-
04-25-24 01:16 #33902Regular Member

Posts: 5Good massage + L1
Any recommendations for great massages with L1 finish, preferably close to the Downtown or Chinatown area.
It seems there are a few places north or near the airport.
-
04-25-24 01:10 #33901Regular Member

Posts: 5Was this for 30 minutes or an hour?
Originally Posted by SlayMonn
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 20:32 #33900Senior Member

Posts: 308Dancing fingers
I haven't been there in forever, but I think they went 100% legit. If someone else knows differently, I'd be interested to know. I also seem to recall they charged more than most other places. Maybe the rent is higher over there?
Originally Posted by Chiguy1983
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 18:38 #33899Senior Member

Posts: 148SXL on Tuesdays. She goes by Beebee there.
Originally Posted by ManglerMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 18:35 #33898Senior Member

Posts: 183Thank you for the information. Telling me the tip price is helpful. This is probably a better value than the the 300 VIP back when PD was open.
Originally Posted by Billy73
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 18:01 #33897Senior Member

Posts: 146Karly
Does anyone know where Karly (Ozone) is on Tuesdays? Or can you recommend a solid place or provider by Rush?
Thanks!
-
04-24-24 17:47 #33896Regular Member

Posts: 18Dancing Fingers
Has anyone been to Dancing Fingers on LaSalle and Maputo of Division?
-
04-24-24 17:42 #33895Senior Member

Posts: 146Rush
Thanks!
Originally Posted by Coopertars
[View Original Post]
I'll be driving. Can you please PM me info? It looks like Ozone is close by too, but I don't know if it's the Ozone that's been talked about in this forum.
-
04-24-24 15:45 #33894Regular Member

Posts: 12Broadway tiffany
Just saw her yesterday & full service was definitely on the menu there but I only had enough for topless L1 on me (120 tip + 60 house). Said she's from Thailand, very friendly and speaks good English. Tattoo on her back shoulder, but I knew it was her based on the reviews when I caught the first glimpse of her ass lmao.
Originally Posted by PantherPride4
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 15:32 #33893Senior Member

Posts: 172In Chicago again next week. Looking for recommendations.
Last time I was in Chicago I met up with Selina from 819. That was back in February of last year.
I'll be back again next week and was trying to figure out what the go to asian massage parlors are now. Sounds like Orange and Archer Perfect are my two best bets? Any others I should consider? (Looking for an asian L3).
Thanks in advance!
-
04-24-24 15:26 #33892Senior Member

Posts: 156This place is to pricy. I went and it was to expensive. Cheaper places with better menu.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





