rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 37335
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31815
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Nah bruh. I want an honest review.
    It was pretty good I enjoyed it. Deff wasn't a dead fish per say. Just that her facial expressions weren't matching LOL. Of course your mileage may vary with mood and what not but for me it wasn't there maybe I just caught her on a bad day?

  2. #31814

    Older I get the harder it becomes

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post. When you say "not that into it", are we talking like she wasnt a porn star / GFE? Or like she was as cold and lifeless as a dead fish?
    The older I get the harder it becomes to find companions who try to act like she's sincerely loving the opportunity to spend close encounter time with me.

    She could be hardly moving, slow motion style if she's a smoke shoe in my eyes as long as she's smiling while riding round the ring with excellent acting skills moaning, " Don't stop ".

    Samiya would be fine by me to go round the ring super slow if she looks near her photos.

    I miss the good old days decades ago when companions acted so well, sometimes I was frightened when she said she loves me.

  3. #31813

    Nadia

    We to see this one out in Chester today. I think she has been reviewed before but this was my first time seeing her. Comms were good got to the hotel and she sent the room number. She opened the door and she was smaller than I thought she would be but that didn't bother me at all. She's pretty no signs of monkey and she was chill with me. Everything covered CBJ mish and doggy until I finished in the bag. She takes a pretty good pounding for her size. If you like them petite give her a try. $$ hh and no drama.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/168759789

  4. #31812

    Goldiana LOL

    The girls in this business really do lie more than the number of beds they have laid their backs on for us. New to Richmond huh?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/746001644052

  5. #31811

    KfcExpress

    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    What are you looking forward to? I have a video about Samiya, do you want it?
    Nah bruh. I want an honest review.

  6. #31810
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristNotama  [View Original Post]
    Was it a deadfish experience? Dang, after seeing the two news reports on the massage thread, I'm stay away from AMPs for a bit. I'll wait until Saturday to see what other mongers says, and decide whether to smash or pass. Also how are her English skills? I would say Cara was 2/10 on her English but 9/10 on her GFE Sara was 8/10 on her English but a 4/10 on her GFE Anna was 2/10 on her English but a 1/10 on her GFE P.S KjcExpress ain't post nothing this week
    What are you looking forward to? I have a video about Samiya, do you want it?

  7. #31809

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Tried out the new lady. Did a hour visit and it was very relaxing. Tho she didn't seem much into it. Pictures are accurate and she is a smoke show.

    http://asiangfeclub.com/
    Was it a deadfish experience? Dang, after seeing the two news reports on the massage thread, I'm stay away from AMPs for a bit. I'll wait until Saturday to see what other mongers says, and decide whether to smash or pass. Also how are her English skills? I would say
    Cara was 2/10 on her English but 9/10 on her GFE
    Sara was 8/10 on her English but a 4/10 on her GFE
    Anna was 2/10 on her English but a 1/10 on her GFE
    P.S KjcExpress ain't post nothing this week

  8. #31808
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorite124  [View Original Post]
    Tried out the new lady. Did a hour visit and it was very relaxing. Tho she didn't seem much into it. Pictures are accurate and she is a smoke show.

    http://asiangfeclub.com/
    Thanks for the post. When you say "not that into it", are we talking like she wasnt a porn star / GFE? Or like she was as cold and lifeless as a dead fish?

  9. #31807
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62  [View Original Post]
    He guys. I had a dream two weeks ago got cheaked today had unwanted gift. Lesson to me and all. Uncovered is a gamble.
    I figured posts like this would start popping up as she has been pretty popular recently.

  10. #31806

    New talent

    Tried out the new lady. Did a hour visit and it was very relaxing. Tho she didn't seem much into it. Pictures are accurate and she is a smoke show.

    http://asiangfeclub.com/

  11. #31805

    A confirm

    Quote Originally Posted by RobELee20  [View Original Post]
    Should I be concerned if I picked her up from her house.
    He guys. I had a dream two weeks ago got cheaked today had unwanted gift. Lesson to me and all. Uncovered is a gamble.

  12. #31804
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyDog1  [View Original Post]
    They will go to hotels, but they feel safer and more comfortable in private residences. Definitely GFE. The girls can stay as long as they want. It's like a romantic, seductive date with a sweet, submissive bombshell that aims to please.
    Thanks. Private residence isn't an option for me. I live a decent clip away in the middle of nowhere. I either have to travel to NoVa or Richmond for fun.

  13. #31803

    Evelyn Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by TennisStud90  [View Original Post]
    I have been talking to Evelyn and almost ready to book a time to see her. I've see some reviews on TER and I think there are some reviews on the NOVA board. I'm wondering if anyone here has seen her. Is she legit or is she going to scam me?

    https://tryst.link/escort/evelyn-rose-616
    She's definitely real, I've seen her a handful of times before she went the high dollar route. The pics are real, she is sexy as hell and very submissive. She now asks for a 40 dollar deposit. She is always in a nice hotel and she doesn't rush at all.

  14. #31802

    Gabby

    Anyone know what happened to gabby? I think she's around but lost her number and she doesn't advertise a lot. This is the chick that's always wearing sunglasses.

  15. #31801
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by Himeros32  [View Original Post]
    Two quick questions if I may. Will they come to a hotel, or only private residence? Are the girls generally GFE and stick around for the hour, or are they trying to get in and out as fast as possible? (I know each girl will be different, but as a generalization).
    They will go to hotels, but they feel safer and more comfortable in private residences. Definitely GFE. The girls can stay as long as they want. It's like a romantic, seductive date with a sweet, submissive bombshell that aims to please.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape