Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 293 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 343 393 793 1293 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 24517
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20137

    Repeat or no

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Overdue report, ran into precious a little while ago. I like the mature ladies. She's the woman in the photo. Several years older and a few pounds more. She was friendly made me feel welcome. Her room was clean and smoke-free. Wide open menu. Covered type hangout my choice. Single position seems like she had some trouble taking the D. Maybe there wasn't enough lube. Decided to fake it. Got cleaned up then a hug and I was out. She moves around. The place I went to was the national chain outside doors. Daytime visit.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...more/168621042#.
    Maybe it's a dumb question, but would you repeat with this one? I've been trying to make arrangements with her for about two weeks, but her comms are off-I'll hear back 5 hours later, when my window has closed. Kind of gave up before your post. I also like older milfs, but between your report about her one position and the trouble taking the d, may not be worth the travel. Thanks for the feedback.

  2. #20136

    Emmababy

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    There's outstanding reviews as well as not so good reviews. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/168597273
    Honestly, it just depends on her level of medication. It's been a while since I saw her, but 2 years ago I was a regular. Sober, she's just okay. Over medicated and it's a complete shit show. If she's just right, it's some of the most fun I've ever had!! Good luck! Oh, and her hours are not that great. Only after 10 pm. Which was difficult for me, otherwise I would have seen her even more when she had the dosage right.

  3. #20135

    Brynn

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    That's a shame. Looks like there's potential for a good fun provider there. She needs better hoe coaching. LOL.

    Shooter.
    That sucks. I've been trying to get with her for a while. I love those meaty lips. LOL. Oh well. On to the next one. Hahaha.

  4. #20134

    Brynn

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she is a waste of time. And as a matter of fact, after the deed is done, she's going to contact you again asking for money or to come see her again. She's a one and done for me. Plus. She don't look good alls her pics. The damage was 80 qv.
    That's a shame. Looks like there's potential for a good fun provider there. She needs better hoe coaching. LOL.

    Shooter.

  5. #20133

    Blasian BBW. HH or SS? LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeParkBoy  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9179983539

    https://escort13.com/post/90545579?currentPage=1

    $ for HH. Looks just like pics. Nice personality. Great CBJ. Tight box w / stench. Clean incall. YMMV.

    Easy comms through text. Quoted $ for HH. Little to no verification to get the address. Clean spot near the casino. Head up and let her know I was out front. A cop car was creeping up the street then turned away. Two guys were walking around the buildings but I paid no mind. Got instructions to take elevator to the 2nd floor. Her room is right there so she opened up eventually. It's her in the pictures. She's really bubbly personality wise. Not much small talk before getting settled though. She told me to get settled while she was in the corner on her phone. I saw footsteps going by the door slowly and lowkey was losing my shit. She told me to get comfy and I told her to do the same. She wasn't obliging to get undressed fully until I was ready to get in. All service covered though. The CBJ was good. Started off fast and then switched up the speed. No moans though. Go to doggy and the box is tight. Unfortunately I caught a mean whiff of sweat etc so that was tough to deal with. She let off some moans and was starting to run away from the d. Took as much time in it before bussin' then she showed me where the wipes were. I cleaned up, she gets up and shows me out after quick talking. I'm just glad I made it out in one piece. I read for years Arundel (around the casino) is hot so I tend to avoid the area completely. YMMV (comments / reviews has her up) but at least why'all know she real. Also, she travels often. Be safe.
    So all in all sounds like you had a meh experience and only stayed for a SS. I hate when there's odor. Some kitty odor is okay and actually sometimes arousing, but BO and if she has bad breath, OMG I drop like a deflated balloon. Thanks for the report brother, but hey, can't beat a hundo for a room and a quick bang.

    Shooter.

  6. #20132

    Blasian BBW. Legit.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9179983539

    https://escort13.com/post/90545579?currentPage=1

    $ for HH. Looks just like pics. Nice personality. Great CBJ. Tight box w / stench. Clean incall. YMMV.

    Easy comms through text. Quoted $ for HH. Little to no verification to get the address. Clean spot near the casino. Head up and let her know I was out front. A cop car was creeping up the street then turned away. Two guys were walking around the buildings but I paid no mind. Got instructions to take elevator to the 2nd floor. Her room is right there so she opened up eventually. It's her in the pictures. She's really bubbly personality wise. Not much small talk before getting settled though. She told me to get settled while she was in the corner on her phone. I saw footsteps going by the door slowly and lowkey was losing my shit. She told me to get comfy and I told her to do the same. She wasn't obliging to get undressed fully until I was ready to get in. All service covered though. The CBJ was good. Started off fast and then switched up the speed. No moans though. Go to doggy and the box is tight. Unfortunately I caught a mean whiff of sweat etc so that was tough to deal with. She let off some moans and was starting to run away from the d. Took as much time in it before bussin' then she showed me where the wipes were. I cleaned up, she gets up and shows me out after quick talking. I'm just glad I made it out in one piece. I read for years Arundel (around the casino) is hot so I tend to avoid the area completely. YMMV (comments / reviews has her up) but at least why'all know she real. Also, she travels often. Be safe.

  7. #20131

    I agree Easter of time

    Quote Originally Posted by JustC  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one with no reports, really wanted to check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/234340128803

    Scheduled the day before because she's a bit out of my way. Texted her the day of, comms were slow but functional. Said she'd be available and we were good. I told her it was an hour drive and I'd be there right on time. She wouldn't give exact address, left me hanging for over 30 minutes waiting for it sitting in my car when I got to town. Finally got back to me and said she'd need $50 more than her ad states. I guess her dealer needed a little extra. Decided I wasn't playing that game. I don't recommend wasting your time on this one.
    Yeah she is a waste of time. And as a matter of fact, after the deed is done, she's going to contact you again asking for money or to come see her again. She's a one and done for me. Plus. She don't look good alls her pics. The damage was 80 qv.

  8. #20130
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverTongued8  [View Original Post]
    I don't know if this counts as lately, but saw EB back in early December. She still as petite as ever. She was just about to move from her spot to a new spot so boxes everywhere, but otherwise she's chill and laid back. She seems to prefer ss. I didn't have any issues. I had last seen her back in 2020, so she seemed the same to me.
    I'll give her a shot and report back. If she ever replies back because she's been silent.

  9. #20129
    I don't know if this counts as lately, but saw EB back in early December. She still as petite as ever. She was just about to move from her spot to a new spot so boxes everywhere, but otherwise she's chill and laid back. She seems to prefer ss. I didn't have any issues. I had last seen her back in 2020, so she seemed the same to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    There's outstanding reviews as well as not so good reviews. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/168597273

  10. #20128
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to Lynda https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1230.htm?cat=1.

    She responded quick but 5 sec within the convo she mentions.

    I do offer.

    Oil Massge.

    Included sexual service.

    Bbj.

    Oral.

    GFE.

    Deep Kissing and bare.

    Doggy style.

    69 position.

    So how much time you spend with me?

    I wonder if this is a sting. What do you all think.
    Whenever you have doubt or feel something is off do not go, don't be another fool who takes a risk because the little head is doing the thinking, that is how you wind up in jail or facing people looking to rob you.

    See if anyone here has seen her and go from there too.

  11. #20127

    Ari with the

    Anyone spent anytime with Ari off of 40?

  12. #20126

    Brynn

    Saw this one with no reports, really wanted to check her out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...t/234340128803

    Scheduled the day before because she's a bit out of my way. Texted her the day of, comms were slow but functional. Said she'd be available and we were good. I told her it was an hour drive and I'd be there right on time. She wouldn't give exact address, left me hanging for over 30 minutes waiting for it sitting in my car when I got to town. Finally got back to me and said she'd need $50 more than her ad states. I guess her dealer needed a little extra. Decided I wasn't playing that game. I don't recommend wasting your time on this one.

  13. #20125

    Emma baby

    There's outstanding reviews as well as not so good reviews. Anyone seen her lately?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/168597273

  14. #20124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to Lynda https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1230.htm?cat=1.

    She responded quick but 5 sec within the convo she mentions.

    I do offer.

    Oil Massge.

    Included sexual service.

    Bbj.

    Oral.

    GFE.

    Deep Kissing and bare.

    Doggy style.

    69 position..
    I think it's a deposit scam vs a sting but what the heck do I know.

    https://massagerepublic.com/es/femal...location=Paris

  15. #20123

    Lynda BWI

    Started talking to Lynda https://www.eros.com/maryland/baltim...1230.htm?cat=1.

    She responded quick but 5 sec within the convo she mentions.

    I do offer.

    Oil Massge.

    Included sexual service.

    Bbj.

    Oral.

    GFE.

    Deep Kissing and bare.

    Doggy style.

    69 position.

    So how much time you spend with me?

    I wonder if this is a sting. What do you all think.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape