Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 43525
-
04-24-24 19:45 #39955Senior Member

Posts: 22532 South
Walked in at 4:00 and got Mia. Short, slender and cute. Probably late 30's but not sure. Pleasant personality and a little playful. Took the half hour and asked for a soft massage. Got a nice but repetitive fingertip rubdown while she took at the head of the table wearing her cut off denim shorts. I reached around and massaged her UTC. On the flip he asked if I wanted HJ or CBJ using hand gestures. I opted for CBJ. She came back with the Saran Wrap and stripped down for me. She got going and I wanted 69, she said she would get in the position but no mouth, look only. Disappointed but she gave me a vigorous CBJ, got deep and gave me some fake moans for inspiration. I popped and got the usual hot towel cleanup. I also had to get up off the table to tip first which I wasn't a fan of, but overall she was good in a pinch. Tip was 140 for nude CBJ. Got a hug and a peck on the way out and offered a bottle of water.
-
04-24-24 15:36 #39954Regular Member

Posts: 18Foot Job
Hello, my monger friends.
Does anyone know of a provider that offers foot jobs? PM me if you do. I'm happy to share information with those who might know where I could get one. The only condition is that they're fairly attractive for AMP standards.
Thanks,
PB.
-
04-24-24 13:00 #39953Senior Member

Posts: 662NY vs Mass
It all about the competition. There are 1000's of places in that area. They need to have younger, skilled talent. In Mass you get the ones that are older and no longer able to compete in that area.
Originally Posted by GoodVibes9065
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 09:16 #39952Regular Member

Posts: 11Massachusetts rip offs
So I had to go to NY for work. Stayed outside of queens but decided to go try Austin beauty spa forest hills. Let me tell you that we are getting ripped off so bad in this state. Rate 45 minutes 200 dollars. Line up to pick from 2 Brazilians and 4 Asians all very attractive. I picked Lisa very petite curves in the right places and the service was insane.
Nuru massage on table shower table. P2 P and might have played just the tip. Her BBBJ skills and deep throat where amazing. The rimming was by far the best. I was on my back getting it. I was on my front getting it while she is backwards on my back. The entire experience was excellent. Fucked like rabbits. 55 minutes total 200 dollars. CIM COF. Was asked if I wanted a condom which I said yes because the older I get the more nervous I get. There was an upsell to.
BBFS. For 200 dollars it was a great experience and didn't leave there wishing I didn't go. Well worth it and hoping to go back next time I'm.
There. These Massachusetts places need to learn from them.
-
04-24-24 06:20 #39951Senior Member

Posts: 1811Yes; it's odd that they were honest with you.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 20:57 #39950Banned Member

Posts: 180Angela
I tried to book an appointment.
With her today and they said No.
That she was gone.
Odd?
QUOTE=Katokay;6874492]I.
-
04-23-24 19:52 #39949Senior Member

Posts: 385Angela
I saw Angela at Eastern today. Everything is fine.
-
04-23-24 17:44 #39948Senior Member

Posts: 168Did she let you DATY? Or FIV? Or what.
Originally Posted by DirkMing
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 16:48 #39947Banned Member

Posts: 180Tight ship
Angela is no longer working at.
Eastern. Thank you for your brashness.
And lack of diplomacy.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 00:41 #39946Senior Member

Posts: 74Bottoms did come off and discovered partially shaved tight kitty. She needs a Benjamin tip.
Originally Posted by Aardvarks
[View Original Post]
I played more with her kitty than her silicon bags (they turn me off).
-
04-22-24 22:12 #39945Senior Member

Posts: 783Reminds me of my first few times in prov age 21 I grabbed a girls boob a bit too hard she said "don't ever touch a girl like that". I than tried to finger her vag she shoved my hand so hard my wrist hurt LOL. A dude deff loses his hard on with all that attitude esp when you haven't done anything wrong, I know the feeling. A couple yr's ago a old one at 1021 slammed the door behind me, take your foot and kick my ass out why don't you.
Originally Posted by OceanBrez
[View Original Post]
ive had one of my lousiest and best experiences 1 day apart at mineral in ri, it depends on the girl.
-
04-22-24 22:12 #39944Senior Member

Posts: 308What's x sale?
The Idea that we are going into either a HE or FS joint is silly, all this places selling the same thing which is S. E. X. The style and technique use for that purpose will depend on how much you want to spend and of course if they're ok to deal with you.
Originally Posted by Rupert2
[View Original Post]
So please there's no tight ship in here that is not a productive way to see it.
-
04-22-24 20:33 #39943Senior Member

Posts: 32CB crescent Tham
FS included for 140 donation?
Originally Posted by OceanBrez
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 18:53 #39942Regular Member

Posts: 15CB crescent watch city
Go see Candy, cutie, bring $70 and $140 and you'll leave very happy, she's here for another week.
-
04-22-24 18:52 #39941Regular Member

Posts: 15North Main st Providence
Was looking for a table shower and FS, took a ride to NMS, got Julie, bad luck I guess, quick table shower and no action in there, on massage. I put my hand on her thigh she takes my hand and puts it back on table, not a good sign, not personable, after 20 minutes the flip comes, what you want, now I don't want FS. I say HJ and take clothes off, negotiations come, hate this, agree on a c note, she says pay now, really? She says always, attitude! Great body and man mades, now the rules come don't squezze hard and no touch nipples, yikkees, should have stayed home, after I noticed 15 minutes left I know she wanted me to leave but I said can you massage my feet? She say OK and you come back, no thanks.











Reply With Quote



