Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 33236
-
04-24-24 13:11 #29276Senior Member

Posts: 128Why are we surprised by this
I don't know any escort who is okay with receiving funds after the session.
Originally Posted by IlkPus2
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:58 #29275Senior Member

Posts: 451Aly
She's been going by Aly for years.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 21:17 #29274Senior Member

Posts: 159I would avoid Catherina
There was a report a while ago from Mall Guy that he said he was talking with her and things seemed to be going okay until he told her that he only hands donation over after play time. He said she did a 180 an got very nasty and said she always gets her money up front.
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 19:36 #29273Senior Member

Posts: 363Who the f is this?
Girl goes by Tiffany. I had to just say no. The girl I saw did not look anything like the girl in the pics. Maybe before she got hit by a truck. Looked terrible. Too many drugs look.
Just pulled down her pants a wanted to fuck standing up while on her tablet. I started laughing and walking for the door.
Sad for her now.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/168683532
-
04-23-24 15:51 #29272Senior Member

Posts: 186Search for your answer
Your question has been answered. Search for it. Although Eb206 spelled it slightly differently, as Catherine.
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
It's always easier if you do the work yourself and search for the answers you want.
-
04-23-24 15:03 #29271Senior Member

Posts: 107Catherina
Been getting options that's she's not new to providing She says she's 38 and indicated she's used to be in relationships. But no more and lies to fuck. So is providing now. Also the HillyBilly Bob standard "Don't go to Sharonville. " But has anyone actually been to see her?
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:24 #29270Senior Member

Posts: 2645Post a link and / or pictures. Make it easy on others to help you. Help us, help you.
Originally Posted by WillyWonka23
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:11 #29269Senior Member

Posts: 40Kailoe
https://callescort.org/513-600-7222
Originally Posted by WillyWonka23
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 10:55 #29268Regular Member

Posts: 11Kailee
Do you have to happen = have contact info or link thanks.
Originally Posted by MrBlue314
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 10:49 #29267Regular Member

Posts: 11Zoey anyone
Has anyone heard from Zoey.
Dark hair short.
Tan.
Ending 0012.
I tried to contact her multiple times but got no text back.
If anyone has info please PM me.
Thanks.
Ww.
-
04-23-24 10:21 #29266Banned Member

Posts: 5352Her post says Sharonville. Not a safe area to play in.
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 06:56 #29265Senior Member

Posts: 43Melanie- I would agree
I saw her about 3 years ago for. 8 hhr. I understand inflation but she's not worth 350/ hr IMO.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 03:08 #29264Senior Member

Posts: 128I'm thousand percent she is lying
Maybe in the area but I definitely belive she has done this longer then three months.
Originally Posted by DiverManAk
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 21:54 #29263Senior Member

Posts: 919The ol'e opiate nod off.
Originally Posted by Denko
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 16:59 #29262Senior Member

Posts: 157Kailee. Another perspective
First off, Kailee is every bit as hot as described and has a great body. But the YMMV range is wide with her.
My first scheduled visit with Kaylee started with a text at 11 am that 1 pm would work. She told me where but not specific location. She is up north and I'm about 45 minutes away so I headed that direction around noon, about 1245 I text for location. I scouted around and then texted and called a couple times. At 1:15 I get the sorry, just got to hop in the shower. Now, I had nothing to do and no where to be so I grabbed a nearby barstool. At 1:45 I check in. Nothing. Texted at 2. At 2:15 I give the "I got to be leaving the area text. At 2:30 I text I got to go and I hit the highway. At 2:45 I get a text saying I gave her counterfeit money! (Some MFer did because I read about it). I texted her back that my cash was real but she chose to stand me up and break our appointment. 30 minutes later she texts back says I'm right, it was someone else.
APPOINTMENT #2.
Don't want to hear it, she's hot!
I get the hotel before I leave this time. Give the I'm here and she tells me what door to park by and I sit there. 5 minutes go my and I say I'm at the door. 10 minutes later "Be right there I got to throw something on. " Another 10 minutes go by I finally see her in glass doorway. Hot as stated. Very sweet and everything was going great and then she falls asleep with me. In her mouth. Apologizes but keeps nodding off. I couldn't bring myself to go any further so I left.
She is hot and friendly. But in the time and money I spent on her I could drive to Louisville to see a K girl and back. And I have.













Reply With Quote





