Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,636 to 1,650 of 8731
-
04-23-24 16:17 #7096Senior Member

Posts: 80Asian Elm
Does anyone have any experience with the number seven in New Haven? I saw the ad on STG and it is the same number as twenty-two.
It sounds interesting and local which I like, but wanted to see is any of you had visited before. Thanks!
-
04-23-24 11:07 #7095Senior Member

Posts: 930Nicolette
Well Reviewed:
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/519784342051
-
04-23-24 08:16 #7094Senior Member

Posts: 154Outcall
Gents,
Anyone have a recommendations for a reliable outcall? I've seen a few providers for outcalls in the past but none in the last 2 years due to the unreliability. Trying to find one for this weekend if possible. Been on the pages and saw a few that may or may not look promising. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Night.
-
04-22-24 22:54 #7093Senior Member

Posts: 312LOL I can maybe deal with tge attitude but she's pretty young which can be a red flag for safety alone. They tend to travel in packs.
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 18:35 #7092Senior Member

Posts: 1533Ashley aka Bri
This one is back off of vacay a little bit of weight since those pics were taken. I've hung out with her more than a few times. Open menu. You can search for her in the Hartford section for previous reviews. She’s been in Southington, Cromwell, and Naugatuck in the past.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/904188270578
-
04-22-24 16:53 #7091Senior Member

Posts: 1533Slim goody aka kaebae
I've been there a handful of times and usually at night. I've never had an issue there. I've seen girls in the past in the same neighborhood without issues. One thing to note is that she rents a room. There are other inhabitants living there. I've seen an older man and a girl around her age. They never say anything and leave us alone.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 05:40 #7090Senior Member

Posts: 446Seems like trouble
After reading her ad, sounds like nothing but trouble. Hard pass for me, unfortunate cause 100% my style.
Originally Posted by SamSonOV
[View Original Post]
GTFO w / that attitude.
-
04-21-24 17:16 #7089Senior Member

Posts: 216I would say not a great neighborhood. Many people milling around and looking at you.
Originally Posted by KantDelay
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 13:15 #7088Senior Member

Posts: 878How was the house? Sketchy neighborhood.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 13:55 #7087Senior Member

Posts: 215Katie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/315803365301
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 13:19 #7086Senior Member

Posts: 356Katie Spanish
Seems like this one:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/182559875871
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 09:45 #7085Senior Member

Posts: 5229
Originally Posted by TheHass
[View Original Post]
Full link here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/501015684904.
Originally Posted by Woody50
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
04-20-24 08:48 #7084Senior Member

Posts: 1234The link takes us to a reply page without photos. I couldn't find the ad page with photos.
Originally Posted by TheHass
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-24 19:32 #7083Senior Member

Posts: 33Anyone partake with this hottie? Seems a little too good to be true.
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/156105863695
-
04-19-24 08:30 #7082Regular Member

Posts: 16West haven
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...u/796102625432
Anyone partake? She posts a lot, seems to have a bunch of rules but her ass looks great. Couldn't find any reviews on here.










Reply With Quote





