Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,871 to 6,885 of 41309
-
04-24-24 14:04 #34439Senior Member

Posts: 27Ebony
I use this one and she is superb for me.
Originally Posted by MN1989
[View Original Post]
https://blackdynomite.com.listcrawle...ille/168726981
-
04-24-24 11:36 #34438Senior Member

Posts: 166Where TF is "midtown"?
"Hi Huns"? "Midtown"?
Fake as they get my guy.
At least she didn't talk about being divorced, or doing doggy style.
Originally Posted by Jk1739
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-24 10:34 #34437Senior Member

Posts: 107Ebony
Hey fellas, anyone happen to have any leads on a good ebony provider? I have an itch I would like to scratch in the near future.
-
04-24-24 08:23 #34436Senior Member

Posts: 588Damn dude. Thanks for the warning. I genuinely hope I'm never next in line after you. LOL.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 19:24 #34435Senior Member

Posts: 690Filled Her Mouth With Swimmers and Then Covered Her Open Mouth With Pee
I enjoy a lot of fetishes, many providers do not offer or agree to many of them, so to enjoy a fetish dream I have to put my rule of not paying asking price on hold. I tried but no way I could get the donation reduced.
Did not want any kissing or tasting of any of her body, not unattractive, just that I assume all of her was covered with other guy's stuff, although there was no sign of any. Still, I am not into tasting any guy's stuff off of a provider, so we talked for a few minutes and she reached in my pants and grabbed jr. We got undressed and I said I wanted to start with BBBJ cim and then give her a golden shower when jr got soft. She got on her knees and worked the boys as she gave me fantastic DT. Such good suction power that I soon popped in her mouth, then pulled out and rubbed jr on her chin and tongue as jr got softer, like a long beach ball quickly deflating. I then stated showering her chin and open mouth with my golden liquid. No, she did not drink it, she let it run out her mouth and I was soon dry. Was a bit expensive, but I really enjoyed the dream. It was a kink, I prefer good ole screwing, so probably will not repeat for a long, long time. But, she does have an accommodating menu.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/976410020838
-
04-23-24 17:36 #34434Senior Member

Posts: 259#34007.
Originally Posted by Mtbuk1
[View Original Post]
Put this in your search area and you'll see her review. Heard she decent and legit.
-
04-23-24 15:09 #34433Senior Member

Posts: 129From what I can find she seems mostly CBJ no BBBJ? Is that true?
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 14:29 #34432Senior Member

Posts: 250I talked to her yesterday and now her ad is down and number gets a reply back disconnected.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 14:07 #34431Senior Member

Posts: 359Ruth
Anyone seen here?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/j...scorts/3187279
Thanks.
-
04-23-24 13:07 #34430Senior Member

Posts: 588Hookers rarely retire. They usually just charge less. LOL.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:48 #34429Senior Member

Posts: 225April
It seems that all of her posts are gone. Not sure what is up with that?? I was in need of a dream like that, not the normal nightmare!
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:48 #34428Regular Member

Posts: 8Sassy Sara
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...w/810383423672
Any intel on this one?
-
04-23-24 12:34 #34427Senior Member

Posts: 359Seeing her Thursday
She has been on my radar since I started down this road. 😂.
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:28 #34426Senior Member

Posts: 143Truth
Can anyone confirm if she has an odor or not? 2 different opinions. I thought about checking her out being that she is taller than the norm. Does she appear drug free?
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 12:12 #34425Senior Member

Posts: 522Holly
Her pictures do her no justice. Very sexy MILF. See her 2 days in a row. You won't be disappointed.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




