Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 3761
-
04-23-24 08:57 #3461Senior Member

Posts: 504Bdsm
HEy Mr Hurt, I sympathize w you as I am of the opposite taste and its hard to find partners. She is not a UTR but posts in GVL and she may work for you. She does not have much tits but is fit and about 40, and open minded to BDSM but like to give not recieve so I kinda drifted away from her but she may remember me as Steve#2. Hope the link I post below works.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/454158625227
If you try her, I'd appreciate knowing how it went and if you know any female subs, please lmk! Cheeers, Steve.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-24 08:45 #3460Senior Member

Posts: 71Intel
Any thoughts on these two? TIA.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-add7f15e7e8c
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...a-4fbdec14d596
-
04-23-24 08:43 #3459Senior Member

Posts: 71Caution
Haven't met her yet, but had a promising exchange, but the following day got a text saying "I'm being stalked, watch out for texts from these numbers. ".
She also lives in the complex near Upstate where some college girl was running a scam a year or two ago. Spidey sense says go slow.
Originally Posted by JohnDough71
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 10:06 #3458Banned Member

Posts: 1377I believe her to be now retired for the time being for whatever reason unfortunately. I have neither gotten a response back nor know anyone who actually has current day.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-24 13:31 #3457Senior Member

Posts: 82Angelbaby
Anyone know anything about this girl? Looks promising, maybe TGTBT.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-c308f12b6a5f
-
04-19-24 12:08 #3456Senior Member

Posts: 229Bdsm UTR
Looking for a BDSM friend. The choices on STG are NOT good (too old, too fat, too unreliable) and FetLife is kind of a shitshow (too many politics).
If you know any young (35), attractive (hwp, fit, pretty, nice tits) UTR women that like beating the shit out of guys, send them my way.
I had a relationship with one for a couple years. Gorgeous. Crazy, but so hot. She moved a few states away.
The next one was fun, lasted about a year, but we had goals that didn't line up.
My current UTR girl is not into pain of any kind, at all, giving or receiving.
-
04-08-24 13:35 #3455Senior Member

Posts: 229Paige
Anyone seen or heard from Paige? God I miss her.
-
04-07-24 19:52 #3454Senior Member

Posts: 229Dreamed this dream a couple times already and will definitely continue. Sweet as can be and takes direction well.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
See OP for contact info. I don't have permission to give it out.
-
04-01-24 11:32 #3453Regular Member

Posts: 9I saw her once
I saw her once a few years back. This was 2019 or just before C-VID. It was 300 roses then. F / S at a hotel in Easley that I stayed the night at. She was fun and sweet. I don't know what she is like now.
Originally Posted by LovesMuffins
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 19:31 #3452Senior Member

Posts: 51Stokesbaby
It didn't. Never got a reply. Ah well. On to the next one. My loss could be somebody else's gain.
Originally Posted by IBetThatHurt
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-24 11:36 #3451Senior Member

Posts: 229How did it turn out?
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
-
03-13-24 12:00 #3450Senior Member

Posts: 148UTR Lisa in Greenville
Lisa asked that I mention her on the board. PM me for info.
-
03-04-24 22:28 #3449Senior Member

Posts: 57Sweet. Gorgeous tits. Loves loves loves to watch you lick that kitty. Her head game is good but possibly a little short on time. And her kitty is perfect. A little blonde Bush.
Originally Posted by GhoulGuy44
[View Original Post]
She was a friend of mine for a few months.
Then I fucked up and fell in love with another. No I won't share😂128514;.
-
03-04-24 19:55 #3448Senior Member

Posts: 51Stokesbaby
Anybody seen this little thing or know anything about her. Like to give her a spin and see what she is looking for. Toftt but see if anyone has any info first.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...87c1742996cf46
-
02-20-24 17:38 #3447Regular Member

Posts: 7Double Team a curious lady
Whew Life's a b*h some days.
Anyway, had a birthday not long ago. Didn't get some, but I'll live.
On that note:
My question: Anyone here know a lady who wants to be tag-teamed? Can't promised I'll find any myself, but I'd figured I'd ask.
I realize this might be better somewhere else, but I'm starting somewhere.
Thanks,
Ginger.









Reply With Quote





