Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 18409
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #13459
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    Did tati's ask start at 800 and you talked her down? Previous reports make it seem like she wants her level to be at 8.
    No, I had initially said my last ppm was 300 and she said she would do 400+Uber.

  2. #13458
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityBro  [View Original Post]
    Tati.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a0653f601b40

    Limited English, wanted 400+Uber, everything covered. Seemed high volume, looked heavier in an additional pic she shared. I passed.

    Luna.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-98b9ccbdc5df

    Dancer at DC strip club, looking for customers, didn't discuss any in-person activity.

    Smart.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f8575c80767a

    Seemed DTF, sort of strange interaction. Has a husband that doesn't know about her sugaring. Too far away, never discussed terms.
    Smart has been reviewed before, different profile. I think there were reports of stinky pussy.

    Did tati's ask start at 800 and you talked her down? Previous reports make it seem like she wants her level to be at 8.

  3. #13457

    Some recent info

    Tati.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-a0653f601b40

    Limited English, wanted 400+Uber, everything covered. Seemed high volume, looked heavier in an additional pic she shared. I passed.

    Luna.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-98b9ccbdc5df

    Dancer at DC strip club, looking for customers, didn't discuss any in-person activity.

    Smart.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...6-f8575c80767a

    Seemed DTF, sort of strange interaction. Has a husband that doesn't know about her sugaring. Too far away, never discussed terms.

  4. #13456
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySemite  [View Original Post]
    1000 for 3 hours is pretty good!
    100 for 3 hours and no head? That's absurd.

  5. #13455

  6. #13454

    Annoying pop ups and messages

    Back on seeking after a bit. Keeps saying my profile is not complete / profile is not searchable. As far as I can see its because my photos are private. I am not doing public photos. Anybody else getting same messages / pop ups when they login?

  7. #13453

    No

    Fck no, it was like a month later when she messaged me on Snap about it, I was hella shocked.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBarbarian  [View Original Post]
    Did you tell her about the forum / site? Pretty strange.

  8. #13452

    Definition

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    What's bsc?
    BatShitCrazy.

  9. #13451
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Met her and she seemed BSC.

    Made an excuse and left. She seemed pissed and blew up my phone for quite some time.
    What's bsc?

  10. #13450

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Travellerzz  [View Original Post]
    This girl is insane, she was constantly on the forum reading it, she saw herself on the screenshot, and keeps messaging me from all these different profiles that has 0 or 1 post, like this one. No the video is not public and I ain't sharing it with anyone. I don't want to hear no sob story. "Ohhh I just did it once" right. Don't involve yourself in sex work and things like this wouldn't happen.
    Did you tell her about the forum / site? Pretty strange.

  11. #13449
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    ..FunDip.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-56e5e28fe579

    She changes her profile name often. Her face is prettier than her pics suggest. Great times had by all.

    ...
    Met her and she seemed BSC.

    Made an excuse and left. She seemed pissed and blew up my phone for quite some time.

  12. #13448
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySemite  [View Original Post]
    1000 for 3 hours is pretty good!
    I noticed all your other posts are in the escort / provider forums. So with what you're used to I can see why you'd think that. In the SB world 1 k for any amount of time is not a good deal at all.

  13. #13447
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTheCorner  [View Original Post]
    It's been too long, but I am sharing thoughts on a number of matches if only to reiterate that there are real women on Seeking. Not going to share anything further here because I've been burned before when things get back to them, but veterans should feel free to message me:


    Summer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-229c12894ac0

    Despite yellow flags we met. I should have respected the flags.
    She is fucking weird. Went on a multi hour long call once. I don't know if she's actually seen anyone at all. She's on other dating platforms as well.

  14. #13446
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassySemite  [View Original Post]
    1000 for 3 hours is pretty good!
    Compared to what?

  15. #13445

    OhHiBaby

    Anyone have any reviews on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...0-6b217bef0141

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape