Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 30810
-
04-22-24 22:23 #25635Senior Member

Posts: 337Ava
She was under serious probation. This violation could get her real time.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 19:52 #25634Senior Member

Posts: 125BKS stands for Best Known Secrets.
https://www.bestknownsecrets.net/board/portal.php
Originally Posted by Jsinatl67
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 19:34 #25633Senior Member

Posts: 226Should have seen her 12 years ago when she first started.
Originally Posted by ReflexPoint
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 17:56 #25632Senior Member

Posts: 201What numbers were you able to cover up and get approved? Do you mean your I'd apart from your name?
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
I'm not concerned about the agency causing problems, it's if they ever were to get raided.
-
04-22-24 16:48 #25631Senior Member

Posts: 38Thanks for the compliment. I'm trying to give back, since I use the info others provide. For about 4-5 years, Lara from Ukraine was my provider. But she retired and I've tried a few others. But not much luck. Cassie, (an early 20's Floridian w a great bod) was decent for one session, but the others were terrible. She even took a phone call as I was about to blow During the last visit, and I could not finish after. The definition of coitus interruptus. She has every rule imaginable and admitted that she doesn't like doing the act and will never O.
Originally Posted by DGoldN1
[View Original Post]
So when I found Suzie of Taste of Seoul, I felt compelled to share. The screening turns off some people. But I don't provide anything that you can't find online. My work website has my bio w a pic. For the ToS screener, I cover up my numbers. And I've never heard of an agency causing problems for someone. And Suzie was quite busy. They don't necessarily need me rooting their horn.
Good luck out there.
-
04-22-24 07:51 #25630Senior Member

Posts: 261It is sad to see how demons are finally wining here.
Originally Posted by TroyNc40
[View Original Post]
I never had the chance to see her because my schedule and hers never aligned. I was seeing another provider near the airport and while I was heading to her location, I bumped into her on the hallway. She was heading to the pool I guess, and needless to say, she looked gorgeous. She was probably the best provider we had locally. This was probably 7 years ago.
-
04-22-24 06:48 #25629Senior Member

Posts: 234Same
You're not the only one. I got to the site and started the process but looked at all the info they wanted, hard pass. Just doesn't seem worth the hassle. No knock to anyone else who enjoys their services though.
Originally Posted by TheCreature
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-24 00:27 #25628Senior Member

Posts: 202Question
What is a BKS girl? An agency or slang for rip off, never heard it before.
Originally Posted by LuvTheLadeez
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 22:47 #25627Senior Member

Posts: 313Looks like a BKS gal to me.
Originally Posted by OldManTucker
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 22:42 #25626Senior Member

Posts: 313I was JUST thinking the same. Looks like she's in LA. Not here. But I saw the review TOS as well.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 20:07 #25625Senior Member

Posts: 115XNoa
She is fine. Been on a small break / vacation. She will start replying next few days.
-
04-21-24 18:09 #25624Senior Member

Posts: 324There is something off
Says her base location is LA, Cal yet she has a Raleigh area code (919). Also says she is new here. Smart to be suspicious.
Originally Posted by Hobby1731
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-24 17:49 #25623Senior Member

Posts: 77Michelle (new Latina)
Ay! I've seen this ad pop up on Tryst a few times and I'm coming through Raleigh in the next week. Texted this one and got a good response back and forth. There's one review on TER. Can't put my finger on why but I get a weird vibe from it. Anyone seen her here?
https://tryst.link/escort/michelle
-
04-21-24 17:42 #25622Senior Member

Posts: 76Nicely Done
I have to say, that this is one very nice, and thorough review.
Originally Posted by BoJones
[View Original Post]
Thank you. I will I'll definitely be in contact with support this org.
-
04-21-24 16:13 #25621Senior Member

Posts: 434She does. There are older reviews of her in the Bare Back Beauties thread.
Originally Posted by ThickCock99
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





