LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 1762 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 26423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22568

    3 ladies

    I contacted an ad on Skip that had this number ending in 2857. It was not one of these ads listed by DaysFun. I got a nice response asking if I visited them before? Sounded like 3 girls are using the same incall. Now it got weird because I was told that a BBBJ was 100, BBBJ with CIM was 125, and swallow was 150. Damn, now these woman are charging you for blowing your load.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaysFun  [View Original Post]
    Simple, just search the site for smurf.

    The link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/511105229676 and the second link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...c/110895456798 and a third - https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/712839856033 She seems to pair up a lot.

  2. #22567
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/888612190487

    Don't get confused though, she can not DT. It's just I find her body type attractive. But she is a serial ghoster, and time waster. And over priced for her performance. If anyone can share someone similar to her, (like maybe an UTR) I would be much appreciative, and would be open to repaying the favor in some sort of way.
    Read Lexi's reviews. Cute but way too many rules: No kiss, no breast play, no DATY, CBJ, everything covered, no facial, etc. Saw a slender young lady last year when visiting the area:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/071517244276 Much better menu. Likes to kiss, BBJ with swallow, CFS, may DATY. May revisit.

  3. #22566

    Park motel

    Visited my share there. It always seemed like the providers I saw there were in the rooms on the 2nd level facing the restaurant. I couldn't even guess how many ladies I've seen since I started this.

    "hobby". I don't think I want to know. It's funny when the young guys at my work tell me they have gotten more pussy in their lives than me the old man. If they only knew!

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiver17  [View Original Post]
    The good ole days were the best, the key always had a lot cheap talent 10-15 years ago. Remember the park motel? Had that Mexican restaurant in the parking lot. Took the motel being torn down to finally try it, got to say it's pretty decent. Anyways I used to see olive oil jess at both spots.

  4. #22565

    Any info on this one?

    Pretty eyes, just saw her, texted her no response. I see no report.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...s/813962160346

  5. #22564

    The golden pee LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Not smiling means rotten teeth which means major drug use. Super skinny again means major drug use. Hairy armpits means bad hygiene. Probably management or BF which means she's bouncing around from cheap motel to cheap motel. On that note, I miss visiting the Golden Pee motel and getting a hhr for 60. Miss the old days.
    The good ole days were the best, the key always had a lot cheap talent 10-15 years ago. Remember the park motel? Had that Mexican restaurant in the parking lot. Took the motel being torn down to finally try it, got to say it's pretty decent. Anyways I used to see olive oil jess at both spots.

  6. #22563

    Very guarded. Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...h/888612190487

    Don't get confused though, she can not DT. It's just I find her body type attractive. But she is a serial ghoster, and time waster. And over priced for her performance. If anyone can share someone similar to her, (like maybe an UTR) I would be much appreciative, and would be open to repaying the favor in some sort of way.
    Cute spinner. That is it! Nothing special. Makes weird noises. High mileage!

  7. #22562

    Dead lay!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody414  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/222265794458

    I've read the reports and seen her advertisement but she was the only one to respond to the wide net that I casted out there.

    Anyway, I never really found her pictures flattering but was never really turned off either. Previous reports are not good and I'll second that. The price was right but she's kinda not that pleasant looking. She didn't seem too interested in things either.

    It might be time to take a break from this hobby.
    Reeks of cigarette smoke smell. Just lays there. Stay away. Nothing special.

  8. #22561
    Her prices have gone up but not because she is in high demand. You can tap that for 100. You just need to negotiate a little. Actually no need to negotiate. Offer her 100. If she counters, walk. You might actually catch her on a slow day. She'll jump at 100 if there is no other callers. It's all in the timing with her. The room needs to be paid for and she needs her crack. Be persistent.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamJust  [View Original Post]
    I see she raising her prices and limiting her options. GPS again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/613665683929

  9. #22560

    Sometimes I surprise myself

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/222265794458

    I've read the reports and seen her advertisement but she was the only one to respond to the wide net that I casted out there.

    Anyway, I never really found her pictures flattering but was never really turned off either. Previous reports are not good and I'll second that. The price was right but she's kinda not that pleasant looking. She didn't seem too interested in things either.

    It might be time to take a break from this hobby.

  10. #22559

    I'll take a good guess

    Not smiling means rotten teeth which means major drug use. Super skinny again means major drug use. Hairy armpits means bad hygiene. Probably management or BF which means she's bouncing around from cheap motel to cheap motel. On that note, I miss visiting the Golden Pee motel and getting a hhr for 60. Miss the old days.

    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Little Miss Real before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/424362920752

  11. #22558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247
    Anybody ever see Nina Nicole on EROS.com.

  12. #22557

    This the only thing I got

    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    All of her posts are at least 9 months old. Do you have a recent post or contact? Or is her number still usable? Thanks for looking out!
    She got a new number I just didn't save it on the text app here is her FB let me know how it goes. https://www.facebook.com/share/83LSo...ibextid=LQQJ4d.

  13. #22556
    Has anybody seen Little Miss Real before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...l/424362920752

  14. #22555

    Jae / miss Rican

    I see she raising her prices and limiting her options. GPS again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/613665683929

  15. #22554

    Riah-Potto / Marquette Area. Scam

    Girl kind of looks like her picture. White / Blonde. Got to her room, Money on the dresser, she went to put music on in the other room, music did come on, then an African American room played dumb looking her for, claiming it was his room and to check the lease. Didn't throw a fit, just left. Lesson learned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape